Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155504 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6986) (6987) (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Still buying BTC
Amazon
ITunes
Google
Sephora
Steam.
My rate is the best

Payment is instant

https:///2347063429636
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2019
Tabest12:
$35 PayPal GnS available for sale at 325...

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2019
¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IBIFILA: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2019
funlord:

I need you to post that account number here so that I can be sure that I have the right details because that guy has used more than 3 numbers to chat or call me. He could be impersonating
funlord:

Drop your account details abeg

Dominique

Bank: GTB
Account number: 0228121135
Account Name: Gideon Stewart

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Singles itunes card needed

$25-$100...needed...
$101-$200....BUYING ECODES TOO
AMAZON US&Uk CARDS NEEDED URGENTLY

BUYING BITCOIN (BTC) AT A NICE RATE
GOOGLE GIFT NEEDED AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE
embarassed Let's do this cry

rate is so good..
Despise from scammers and ripper
Our trading history is good enough to convince u
Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Alienwarfare: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2019
$500 payoneer available @ 350/$
$500 payoneer available @ 350/$
https:///2349067061091
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2019
IBIFILA:

Noted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2019
funlord:

Scammers new account:

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=anu+moses+&search=Search

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=blym4real&board=0

Access bank: 0719083826

Anu Moses atolagbe

New line: 09081771519

Tabbaz

Dominique

Mynd44

Miztush

Daclemx

IBIFILA

He is refusing to come online and is ranting offline because his funds have hanged. We dey wait. His victims must receive their pound of flesh this easter

So, the guy came to me that he should have balance of 170k after deduction of those he scammed (however indirectly). He's of the opinion of collecting the balance. What do you guys think?

P. S. Please do not release the balance until we agreed on it on the thread. Other victims may come out too

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2019
IBIFILA:

Congratulation

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

So, the guy came to me that he should have balance of 170k after deduction of those he scammed (however indirectly). He's of the opinion of collecting the balance. What do you guys think?

I don't know how he arrived at that balance but He has to pay interest on his debt to daclemx and ifibila and he has other people who he has scam issues with on facebook so that balance is meant to be theirs no matter how small they receive. How will we even balance a scammer? The fund he tried to sell is not even from his own account so how do we know what the story is behind it?

Let us hear suggestions on what action to take anyway.

Mariesio

Dominique

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

P. S. Please do not release the balance until we agreed on it on the thread. Other victims may come out too

Even shango cannot remove that fund from my possession. It is with me till we conclude grin

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
Any oloriburuku that comes out to bash Funlord will die untimely!!! How can person be working selflessly just to make this thread a better placee! I know many people that has been defrauded when he said he’s no more assisting with his escrow service! Continue the good work bro. Jah bless you

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
It's like scammers are looking for Easter pocket money these days. Please always choose a trusted escrow.

Many people accepted deals then ran away nowhere to be found once I mentioned that funlord is my escrow grin should we tag them potential scammers?

Abeg always use funlord tabbaz Mariesio and other similar reputed escrows! A word should enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vivypretty(f): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2019
LoJ:
It's like scammers are looking for Easter pocket money these days. Please always choose a trusted escrow.

Many people accepted deals then ran away nowhere to be found once I mentioned that funlord is my escrow grin should we tag them potential scammers?

Abeg always use funlord tabbaz Mariesio and other similar reputed escrows! A word should enough for the wise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Chai! This one don sweet me die.
This is exactly "everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house".
God bless you for your efforts; receive more grace, strength, and wisdom to get rid of scammers - no matter where they are.

funlord:

I don't know how he arrived at that balance but He has to pay interest on his debt to daclemx and ifibila and he has other people who he has scam issues with on facebook so that balance is meant to be theirs no matter how small they receive. How will we even balance a scammer? The fund he tried to sell is not even from his own account so how do we know what the story is behind it?

Let us hear suggestions on what action to take anyway.

Mariesio

Dominique

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aywhy93(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
eBay Checkout Needed..!

Quote Me Here..!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vivypretty(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2019
LoJ:

646828....reply me here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2019
vivypretty:

Twale Mama, I remain loyal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
I buy Amazon Gift Card. CASH/DEBIT/CREDIT
I BUY ITUNES gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card

FAST PAYMENT

. Call/WhatsApp

Check my signature... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2019
We're selling cheap and durable data bundles of any network at ELCHI Data Services.

We are also buying:

• Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes Gift Cards (Physical Cards and Ecodes).

• Bitcoins (Paxful and Blockchain.info Wallets).

• Skrill Funds (In Bulk and Bits).

For a swift and stress-free transaction, Whatsapp Us @ https:///2348163928936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

I concur .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
JoshMedia:
$2,000 worth of payoneer needed
$1,500 worth of Skrill needed

Bring any volume....at your rate grin
Morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2019
$300 eBay Gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2019
$172 Fnf available
US account preferred.
320/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Nicest transaction with purest21. Lovely guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Still taking your Gift card orders

No amount is too small

Btc
Skrill
Neteller
Payoneer

Payment.is instant
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2019
ToryWoods:
$172 Fnf available
US account preferred.
320/$

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL............

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.........

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed.........

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2019
IBIFILA:

I have used the scammers funds to credit your account....

Cc: dominique

Mariesio

Tabbaz

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BetterWorld100: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2019
I just discovered how to make legit money by answering questions and making accurate predictions. It is for real. Whatsapp 09013910304 for this SECRET.. You have nothing to lose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6986) (6987) (6988) (6989) (6990) (6991) (6992) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.