Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5158609 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Neteller Available as well as PerfectMoney Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Good day Bosses!

¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely. Happy Easter! cheesycheesy

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by profbeejay(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
May the blissfulness of this season bring fortune to you. Merry Easter Monday from all of us at Beejaywealth exchange ✍

More bitcoin and gift cards needed, fast payment is guaranteed as usual.
Call: 09069627756
Whatsapp: 07087481073

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Greatboko:
Paid N16,000 for $50 to Jimatf But Since not Responding.
Account Name: Onoja Micheal Otene
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No.: 0008159651

Phone Number: 09064316497

Cc:
Funlord
Tabbaz
Same Scammer scammed another with same profile.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dtraveler: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Between Jan till Date. I transacted exactly 20,353.99USD paypal PP with @HazzanTazzan and paid him in full 100%

Then came the first charge back, then second one. my Chinese supplier is only helping me to receive and distribute to factories, I can't ask them to be defending payment I sent. I made this clear to him that charge back are his responsibility, as long as when I do bank transfer and he gets his full payment. Part of the reason why he is a broker is not give me headaches, but to make sure his sellers are in check. I can easily come here to buy just like he does and save the extra 15-20Naira he makes.

I stopped transacting with him because 1. he's very rude. He's quick to insult, and I can't take that especially not from someone I am paying 2. he threatened to do a bulk charge-back on previous transactions.

Yesterday, my supplier notified me of another charge back. and I notified him. Could you believe this young man actually blocked me?... which means he's actually started fulfilling his promise to do charge backs since I stopped trading with him for the above 2 reasons.

He actually blocked me?... so, it means I paid for for zero value. and he gets paid for it.

I actually know what to do to get him to pay back offline, but it'll cost me a bit of time and money. and I really don't like to waste time or money, unless as a last resort, and I also don't like to hurt people. Please let him know this is a criminal case against the CP. I know the law very well and can easily apply it. This will get him into prison because once I start, I won't go back, his family will beg and nothing will change. It'll be late then because he'll pay me all expenses plus interest, I know what I am talking about because I have been involved not once in such instances. So, now, I am begging him:

Please help me beg him. I am using his wife, daughter, God and all of what he believes in to beg him that, I have fully paid, my supplier won't defend anything on paypal because there is no proof of shipment to the sender and worst still he's only helping to distribute to other factories, and not getting paid for this, and this is really putting my reputation at risk.

He should understand the risk of the business he is in. and he's there to provide value not excuses.

Lets be clear, regular exchange rate is like: 360. this is not worth it with all of this wahala. His reputation is also tarnishing other players. it's because it's fast and convenient, if not,.... the difference is less than 7%.

Meanwhile, I still need a very good supplier who give me no issues. In fact, right now, I need at least $5k pp.

Kindly quote me with your contact. But note, NO chargebacks and must be ready to sign a MOU to that effect.

Nkhay
Modath
hazzantazzan
Ibraheem
Funlord
Bookiemart
Marieso
Bless01
ladyf
Tabbaz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bulk PAYONEER Funds Available

Rate is very attractive

Cone to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
$2500 Fnf or GnS PayPal Available

eBay checkout or Online PayPal payment available ( *come with your link and shipping address* )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
*$440 Payoneer funds available*

*$302 Payoneer funds available*

Click on my WhatsApp link for fast trade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER FUND

* BRING ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE.. THANKS *

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
@Dtraveler I have 5000$ PayPal available
WhatsApp if game 0.81.81.478658
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out.

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
PayPal funds are very high risk transactions. I am not vouching for anyone but stating it as it is. I used to buy PayPal, skill, neteller and payoneer to repatriate my funds but I ended up losing all my accounts and with PayPal I had to pay for all the dispute before I could have it running again.

With PayPal and other fiat currency the buyer should be king or seller may as well cash it out or eat it lol. Well this is no joke by the way. Only on this forum the helpless person with these fiat's and gift cards that they can't cash out will feel like Lord over someone with the 3 aces. If you must pay suppliers use legit people KYC them, make sure PayPal is in their names. If the seller is so called reputable but PayPal not in their name, buy at half the dollar rate or let them cash it out themselves since all you have to do to turn your PayPal funds into cash is to withdraw to bank account.
dtraveler:
Between Jan till Date. I transacted exactly 20,353.99USD paypal PP with @HazzanTazzan and paid him in full 100%

Then came the first charge back, then second one. my Chinese supplier is only helping me to receive and distribute to factories, I can't ask them to be defending payment I sent. I made this clear to him that charge back are his responsibility, as long as when I do bank transfer and he gets his full payment. Part of the reason why he is a broker is not give me headaches, but to make sure his sellers are in check. I can easily come here to buy just like he does and save the extra 15-20Naira he makes.

I stopped transacting with him because 1. he's very rude. He's quick to insult, and I can't take that especially not from someone I am paying 2. he threatened to do a bulk charge-back on previous transactions.

Yesterday, my supplier notified me of another charge back. and I notified him. Could you believe this young man actually blocked me?... which means he's actually started fulfilling his promise to do charge backs since I stopped trading with him for the above 2 reasons.

He actually blocked me?... so, it means I paid for for zero value. and he gets paid for it.

I actually know what to do to get him to pay back offline, but it'll cost me a bit of time and money. and I really don't like to waste time or money, unless as a last resort, and I also don't like to hurt people. Please let him know this is a criminal case against the CP. I know the law very well and can easily apply it. This will get him into prison because once I start, I won't go back, his family will beg and nothing will change. It'll be late then because he'll pay me all expenses plus interest, I know what I am talking about because I have been involved not once in such instances. So, now, I am begging him:

Please help me beg him. I am using his wife, daughter, God and all of what he believes in to beg him that, I have fully paid, my supplier won't defend anything on paypal because there is no proof of shipment to the sender and worst still he's only helping to distribute to other factories, and not getting paid for this, and this is really putting my reputation at risk.

He should understand the risk of the business he is in. and he's there to provide value not excuses.

Lets be clear, regular exchange rate is like: 360. this is not worth it with all of this wahala. His reputation is also tarnishing other players. it's because it's fast and convenient, if not,.... the difference is less than 7%.

Meanwhile, I still need a very good supplier who give me no issues. In fact, right now, I need at least $5k pp.

Kindly quote me with your contact. But note, NO chargebacks and must be ready to sign a MOU to that effect.

Nkhay
Modath
hazzantazzan
Ibraheem
Funlord
Bookiemart
Marieso
Bless01
ladyf
Tabbaz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Buy PayPal, skill, payoneer at your own risk. Always clarify source, make sure funds are in the same name as sender.

If its a broker buy at half the dollar rate incase of chargeback and report seller no matter who it is reputable or not.

We are all in business so monkey can't work for a baboon to reap.

Ask questions like where is the fund from? Why can't you just withdraw it? Is it from a freelance site? If yes do your findings?

Do you know some people hack into people's PayPal and email and send funds and thereafter delete emails from PayPal? Dispute will come when the owner check bank statements.

You can use escrow by leaving money with escrow and escrow release funds after 3 days minimum after PayPal funds are bought without dispute even that does not guarantee clean funds.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
dtraveler contact me on whatsApp
Or drop your number let me contact you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatboko(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Macfortune:

Good morning, did you use escrow?
No
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dafemnet: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
If the PayPal you're offering to sell is not in your name, then don't bring it here.People losing money here and its not fair.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
dafemnet:
If the PayPal you're offering to sell is not in your name, then don't bring it here.People losing money here and its not fair.
who's this one undecided angry sad
So because a PayPal account is not in my name, I can't sell it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Googleinc:
Lol everyone trying to famza..
More like if you have fx that's not in your name you can't sell

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
$237.37 eBay check out needed

$350 eBay Gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
abuhazzan:
*$440 Payoneer funds available*

*$302 Payoneer funds available*

Click on my WhatsApp link for fast trade
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dafemnet: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Googleinc:
You can sell as long as you accept responsibilities for charge backs.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dafemnet: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Singapore1:

Lol everyone trying to famza..
More like if you have fx that's not in your name you can't sell
Why don't you move the funds to ur personal/business accounts before reselling it if you trust ur source.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
abuhazzan:
$60,000 btc needed in bits & bulk.

Buying at current market rate.

All wallets are welcomed.

Instant payment is guaranteed.

https:///2348163609254

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
dafemnet:
Why don't you move the funds to ur personal/business accounts before reselling it if you trust ur source.
Have you heard of MITM method of business?
It has been in existence since trade by barter

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
dafemnet:
You can sell as long as you accept responsibilities for charge backs.
*no comment*

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Singapore1:

Have you heard of MITM method of business?
It has been in existence since trade by barter
why are you wasting your time replying that guy angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bbm2016(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
dafemnet:

Hahaha bro that doesn't stop charge back na
The point is to get from trusted people, I see no reason why that guy didn't buy himself here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Googleinc:
why are you wasting your time replying that guy angry

He is right... Why sell PayPal that is not in your name and not be responsible for charge backs? Will you refund if charge back occurs.

People on here sha. Na wa.

Left to me eat the PayPal.

What are you guys doing about the guy with charge backs or is it his loss to count?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
dafemnet:
Becareful with PayPal dealings, they can limit account or charge back funds at anytime, I suggests you switch to other methods of doing transactions with your clients, to avoid all this kind off problem. Safe trading.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Greatboko:
No
Why didn't you use an escrow? At this junction, there's nothing anyone can do to help. But you can report his bank account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gulher: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Greatboko:

Yes. I too Observed. After little search I found below
If you had spared a few minutes before to do this little search.... e jazz you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.