Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163452 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7012) (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
funlord:

Since you have no visible number use my what's app link and let's have a chat

Hello,I need same thing. I have naira to change to change to dollars to send via Zelle. Can you help with this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Good day Bosses!

¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely. Happy Easter! cheesycheesy

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
PerfectMoney Available! Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
NanaF:

Hello,I need same thing. I have naira to change to change to dollars to send via Zelle. Can you help with this?

Use the what's app link on my profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$102,470 btc needed today

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........

Buying continues

$79,160 btc now needed

Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2019
$600 eBay Gift card needed....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2019
modath:

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL............

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.........

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643

Come one come ALL...... More BTC still needed........

We are still buying, lightning fast transactions, Mo-Ex of all trades. smiley

Beautiful day, still buying....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Cashapp needed

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2019
oladayo63:
$110 Skrill available for sale

Contact me if you want to buy

$90 Skrill left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Good day to you all, Using this medium to call out Franklin2468

One of my chinese agent contacted me.some hours ago that his friend had a deal with the phone number "08110959557" which belongs to Franklin2468 here on nairaland. It happens that the had a deal of $100 vanilla gift card which after they agreed on the rate, the chinese releases the bitcoin for Franklin2468. After confirming the bitcoin he only send the front of the card which is useless without the back, then the chinese told him to send the back of the card and he blocked her, I know message the phone number(Franklin2468) to know what transpired between them, but he refuse to respond till now .

Cc:

Tabbaz
Funlord
Domnique...... And the rest

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
$550
$375
$233.05 eBay checkout needed

$600 eBay Gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2019
My sincere apologies to everyone trying to reach me via whatsapp and got to no response...

I'm not presently available within the reach of mtn line and it's whatsapp ...

Kindly whatsapp the other line on my profile .

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2019
victorogundepo0:

One of my chinese agent contacted me.some hours ago that his friend had a deal with the phone number "08110959557" which belongs to Franklin2468 here on nairaland. It happens that the had a deal of $100 vanilla gift card which after they agreed on the rate, the chinese releases the bitcoin for Franklin2468. After confirming the bitcoin he only send the front of the card which is useless without the back, then the chinese told him to send the back of the card and he blocked her, I know message the phone number(Franklin2468) to know what transpired between them, but he refuse to respond till now .

Cc:

Tabbaz
Funlord
scammers on loose the guy don scam the Chinese... All eyes on franklin2468

Scamming no dey tire you @franklin2468

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2019
I buy Amazon Gift Card. CASH/DEBIT/CREDIT
I BUY ITUNES gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card

FAST PAYMENT

. Call/WhatsApp

Check my signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gulher: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Finest4luv1:
scammers on loose the guy don scam the Chinese... All eyes on franklin2468

Scamming no dey tire you @franklin2468
Maybe it is the hundred dollars that will solve all the problems of him life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
UNIC XCHANGE
Bring all your Gift cards now for instant payment (max: 10mins)
We are fast and reliable and we offer the best rates.(UK, USA, Canada, Euro)

Amazon(all/no reciept)
ITunes
Sephora
Google
Apple store
Nordstrom
Steam wallet
And all other cards

We also buy and sell bitcoin, perfect moni,Rmb

We are always here for you.

Your satisfaction is our motivation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Finest4luv1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gulher:
i tire oo money wey no go even dey his hand 1week
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Finest4luv1:
i tire oo money wey no go even dey his hand 1week
No be wetin scammers d ask or reason ooo.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Another quick one with FiverrMade. I hail you baba like Wetin smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Macfortune:
Elchi Data Services!!!
Currently need:
$500 FnF PayPal funds (clean funds only).
$500+ BTC (Paxful or Blockchain).
Payment is faster than Usain Bolt.
Call/Sms/Whatsapp Us via: *08163928936.
quoting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perfectworld(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
We BUY and SELL E-currencies/Digital currencies & Gift cards.
Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, Etherum, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Ripple,
Litecoin, Itunes, Amazon, Steam card, Apple store And Google play store on

Billsexchange =》 http://billsexchange.com/

Referral bonus of #1000 per recommendation.
Up to #50.000 per individual (T&C apply)
and also follow us Twitter: @billsexchange
Instagram: billsexchange

Official hotlines of business: WhatsApp 0807 392 5638
calls only 0806881909
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE
===================================

⭕ $3000 PAYONEER AVAILABLE NOW

Min ORDER: $1000

=========================================
WE CREATE AND APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
=========================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gulher:

I wonder o

Still waiting for him to come and defend himself here since he can't respond on whatsapp

Moderator should ban this thief and add him to scammer list
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by purest21(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
victorogundepo0:

Cc:

Tabbaz
Funlord

That fool is a r3tarded hungry scammer. Wanted to try a sleeky one on me few weeks ago. But I didn't have much solid proof to expose him here already. He's Franklin2468

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
5000$ skrill needed
Rate is good
Bulk most preferable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
PrettyBoyBreezy:

quoting
Chat me up on whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Murtad(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
artworks1:
25$ btc available. Come have it

https:///2349068359893
yea
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frankmoney(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
LoJ:
Nice dealing with Sutured. He's the next Gucci master trust me wink
do you buy PayPal ? Or know any legit person who does ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
URGENTLY IN NEED OF BITCOIN(BTC) Massively

BUYING ITUNES CARDS Massively
$50-$100...$101-$200..no limit

BUYING GOOGLE GIFT CARDS

AMAZON CARDS NEEDED

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7012) (7013) (7014) (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.