Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160222 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Onlinedet: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
$10 paypal fund available......
Quote me here before contacting me on watsapp pls.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*5

CASH RECEIPT ���

GOOD PRICE

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
damdam995:
thank you for loading my uba prepaid.
You are most welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Onlinedet:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fasa2020(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
9jayes:
$1150 fiverr funds available

I need...

Bring all your Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal now! WhatsApp 081 1500 9601

$400+ PLEASE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
$183 fnf PayPal available
$65 gns PayPal available

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $137 Available!
>> NETELLER: $xxxx Unavailable!
>> PAYONEER: $xxxx Unavailable!
>> PerfectMoney: $xxxx Unavailable!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of upto $100000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Fully Verified Skrill Account Available for Sale!
>> Have Fully Verified Skrill Account? We Buy!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Business Owner or Intend to etc?
You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our WhatsApp/Call or Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you are reading this post that means you should sell one of the following to us..

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike
Footlocker
Finish line

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

Trade with us and you will be glad you did!

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Buying!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Onlinedet: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Onlinedet:
Sold to surgeonzany..... Had a swift transaction with him.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Giftexx: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
At GIFTEXX,
* We Buy and Sell Bitcoins

* We also buy all Major Gift cards

- Amazon cards and Ecodes.
- iTunes cards&code(including single $101- 200)
- Steam cards and Ecodes
- eBay cards and Ecodes

- Sephora cards and Ecodes
- Nordstrom cards and Ecodes
- Walmart cards and Ecodes
- Apple store
- Xbox
- PlayStation

We accept Giftcards from almost all countries, UK, USA, Canada, Australia etc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
700 amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*6
50* 2

Whatsapp : 09061251581

End user only!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
$61 Skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Quincythor:
I realized that there is lot of fraudulent persons on this platform.....i still have my 100$ dollars PayPal at the rate of 320 to sell. Pls if u an honest buyer and is ready to use an escrow.....whatsapp me 09099247418

@ greatsee scam alert potential seller beware use an escrow.....

I don't know what a child like you is doing trading currency?

You got marieso to be an escrow for us and after I send money to her, you want proof that she got the money even though I sent screenshots and she confirmed payment.

Though I already blocked you, grow up and if you are so scared of 100$ that you can't even trust the escrow you brought, then maybe this business is too high level for you.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
$218 btc available @360/$ and $100 paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Optimisticgondy:
We are still buying all Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Eth and Gift Cards at sweet rates.

Kindly contact me through my Whatsapp number or link below for quick and smooth deal
We're still up and buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Shigellah(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amazon gift card, cash receipt urgently needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jyoywo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
ijeezlux:

Mr man you really disappointed me. You chatted me yesterday that you have rmb to sell, I didn't see you message because I was already asleep. It was this morning when I woke up that I saw you message and I replied asap. I told you that we should use an escrow or you send first then you said we should use an escrow and you recommended Hazzan as the escrow then I said OK. I went to nairaland to do some background check about you and my result wasnt positive though I kept it to my self. I told you that I feel more comfortable using funlord as the escrow but you said you have some personal issues with funlord and that you have vowed never to use funlord for escrow again. Then later I called you again that we should go ahead and use Hassantazzan as escrow, you started telling me stories that your browsing phone is not with you, that your WiFi network is not strong and that you will not be able to come online till evening.
I have just 2 issues with you:
1) you wasted my time
2) you portrayed your self as a petty scammer who is afraid of doing a transparent transaction with another person.
Because I don't see reasons why you should be giving me flimsy excuses if you are truly legit business man. You said you won't be online till evening but this your post that I quoted was posted few minutes ago. You better change your ways before you find yourself where you won't like
Mr man you are really very stupid for not waiting for me to come online these evening if you must buy from me. How do you expect me to use a creeping network to do trade. I have no explanation and perhaps I did not ask you to call me. I guess you tried reaching me on WhatsApp but couldn't wasn't that why you called me, my last messaged to you was 8:18AM and you replied 8:59AM. So it is now my fault that you are under anxiety because i wasn't available online. I can't be busy because I want to trade with you? I am not a good business man thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jyoywo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
funlord:

Dominique this is the 3rd red flag a trader is raising against this crook. And now he has resorted to using my name to lie in order to dodge escrow.

He must come and explain the personal issues that he claims we have with each other that has caused him to be dodging escrow for a while. Lol

when the first flag was made by you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ijeezlux(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
jyoywo:
when the first flag was made by you
You must change your ways. That's all I gat to tell you. Meanwhile clean 4k rmb still needed. Scammer stay clear
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kontrolbuoy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
$600 Ebay checkout Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
$25 iTunes card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*5

CASH RECEIPT ���

GOOD PRICE

Check my signature...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jamexjulius(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Onlinedet:

Is it still available and what's your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perfectworld(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
We BUY and SELL E-currencies/cryptocurrency currencies & Gift cards. Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, Etherum, Okpay, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Litecoin, Itunes, Amazon, Steam card, Apple store And Google play store on Billsexchange =》 http://billsexchange.com/

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jyoywo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
ijeezlux:

You must change your ways. That's all I gat to tell you. Meanwhile clean 4k rmb still needed. Scammer stay clear
okay, I should stop my work because I want to trade here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
jyoywo:
Mr man you are really very stupid for not waiting for me to come online these evening if you must buy from me. How do you expect me to use a creeping network to do trade. I have no explanation and perhaps I did not ask you to call me. I guess you tried reaching me on WhatsApp but couldn't wasn't that why you called me, my last messaged to you was 8:18AM and you replied 8:59AM. So it is now my fault that you are under anxiety because i wasn't available online. I can't be busy because I want to trade with you? I am not a good business man thanks.

You always give excuse whenever you are contacted for deal. You then usually come back here later to paste "SOLD" and all the "SOLD" you have been "SOLDING" is never to a known nairalander here.
I am not calling you a scammer but I advise people never to deal with you without using escrow.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jamexjulius:

Is it still available and what's your rate
Hit the link
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by damdam995(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
timexkaka:
$218 btc available @360/$ and $100 paypal available
bring the btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Quincythor: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
papaking1:

I don't know what a child like you is doing trading currency?

You got marieso to be an escrow for us and after I send money to her, you want proof that she got the money even though I sent screenshots and she confirmed payment.

Though I already blocked you, grow up and if you are so scared of 100$ that you can't even trust the escrow you brought, then maybe this business is too high level for you.
@papaking1 so sorry for Wat happened earlier, believe me I meant no disrespect to u and d escrow @marieso... My apologies pls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
SOLD

$700 payoneer available. Message me for quick deal. My main gees, you know where to find me cool

https:///2348188689467
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freudianslip(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2019
i need $210 paid to my Paypal account urgently. i have the naira equivalent. plz any trusted person in here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.