Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5141061 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $15 Available!
>> PM: $193 Available!
>> NETELLER: $49 Available!
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340/$!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of upto $100,000 per Day!

Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Fully Verified Skrill Account Available for Sale!
>> Have Fully Verified Skrill Account? We Buy!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Business Owner or Intend to etc?
You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our WhatsApp/Call or Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mariesio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
timexkaka:
Mariesio

Hello
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Uthmern(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
wyse24:
our probability of dealing with that offer is zero
ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jackofalltrade: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
funlord:
March 15th 2019 moniker that has never sold even a fork or a knife here before is trying to sell BTC for N370 and all of Una dey rush quote am? Anyway Make I relax for one corner wait for the tears of the sun that shall soon be shed today..... grin

Bros you need to learn how to approach a stranger,did I ask you to buy or sell to me?

How do you know what I have traded? Sometimes you learn to keep quite,the fact that this is a new account doesn’t make it a scam/fake account. This your account started a day also. I know you are there boss here but I can bet it you have not traded 1 quarter of my trades both online and offline.

This is just a new moniker and account,I have been on NL since 2015. I have promised myself not to respond to anybody that write against me as I know most of you are childish but because it’s you funlod or so I need to respond if it’s any other person I won’t reply as I know silence is the best answer

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jackofalltrade:

[s]Bros you need to learn how to approach a stranger,did I ask you to buy or sell to me?

How do you know what I have traded? Sometimes you learn to keep quite,the fact that this is a new account doesn’t make it a scam/fake account. This your account started a day also. I know you are there boss here but I can bet it you have not traded 1 quarter of my trades both online and offline.

This is just a new moniker and account,I have been on NL since 2015. I have promised myself not to respond to anybody that write against as I know most of you are childish but because it’s you funlod or so I need to respond if it’s any other person I won’t reply as I know silence is the best answer
[/s]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good afternoon all.. Can account created during nysc can accept up to 500 thousand at once or daily? Although the person is an ex coper but still using the account
Access bank account to be precise
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm heading to $16k by next week tuesday then I will fall to $12k. Enjoy the ride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laggatumuch(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
$146 paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prinzcharminn(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Trade your cryptocurrency with us for a good rates

*btc
*LTC
BTH etc

We buy from you
we also sell

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
mus1:
Buying freelancers payoneer at 345
I have 260 available

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
I Want To Buy A Verified Localbitcoins Account
If you have an account with good feedback for sale
let me know
whatsapp 08065167701
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
$100*1 Canada agc. Available debit receipt. Don't waste my time...

WhatsApp below

https:///2349068359893..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PongolBespoke(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Laggatumuch:
$146 paypal available
neede
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
200*7 eBay gift card available...

End users only..

Call or text with number on profile..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
600$ pax btc Available

WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
$1k Vanilla or Onevanilla Needed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jackofalltrade: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
I need $10btc to paxful,any available trader...fast trader please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jackofalltrade:
I need $10btc to paxful,any available trader...fast trader please
click my link to chat me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jackofalltrade: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Izuogu1:
click my link to chat me

Check your WhatsApp I texted you already ,you are not online and you ask me to text you...hmmmm

Any other trader
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
*➡ itunes Card*
*➡ itunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE itunes CARD

Contact us via whatsapp+234703805797
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
$100 needed to bc wallet .come with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jackofalltrade:

Check your WhatsApp I texted you already ,you are not online and you ask me to text you...hmmmm

Any other trader
sorry..just got something important to attend to offline.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sempumping:
$100 needed to bc wallet .come with your rate
N400?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,241 btc needed today

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........

Available for night trade.

Still buying

Come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bitcoin:
I'm heading to $16k by next week tuesday then I will fall to $12k. Enjoy the ride.

Are you sure sir? grin grin

Be serious o broda bitcoin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Izuogu1:
N400?

You have seen novice undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sempumping:

You have seen novice undecided
but u said come with your rate undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT SOFT RATE

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
josh25:
*➡ itunes Card*
*➡ itunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE itunes CARD

Contact us via whatsapp+234703805797
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyora: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
please i need someone to help me transfer payoneer to another payoneer account.Simply send us a message on WhatsApp through this link: https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
I need small skrill for 25$ and 20$ btc to buy asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.