Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5175213 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) (7303) (7304) (7305) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajibam: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
Hey guys,

I have one PayPal that got limited in January, it's been 185 days today since then and still PayPal never message me, am I still likely to get my money back or can they hold it for life..... I have a bank account in my name attached to the account and I have some cash in there that's caused me some level of hardship since January....
https://www.nairaland.com/4917837/withdrawal-service-limited-paypal-account/3
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
Hey guys,

I have one PayPal that got limited in January, it's been 185 days today since then and still PayPal never message me, am I still likely to get my money back or can they hold it for life..... I have a bank account in my name attached to the account and I have some cash in there that's caused me some level of hardship since January....

Why was the account placed on hold? Was the account verified? What class?

Dealing with PayPal can be a pain in the neck, especially if you don't have an SSN or TIN attached to an account (I'm presuming it's a US account since those are the ones that are under more scrutiny).
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GenghisAlexa1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

Why was the account placed on hold? Was the account verified? What class?

Dealing with PayPal can be a pain in the neck, especially if you don't have an SSN or TIN attached to an account (I'm presuming it's a US account since those are the ones that are under more scrutiny).

It's even a UK account, a kin opened it for me and it was active hntil the time some funds above the limit entered and I hadn't verified by then.

I've been patiently waiting for them to send me the mail and I feel I've waited too long to involve withdrawal services that'll follow me and share the thing at outrageous percentages or worse still get it locked up for another 180days.

Have you or anyone you know ever had any experience of it,?? Did they mail them on the 180th day gangan or did they dether by some extra days??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GenghisAlexa1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
$10,000 Skrill available now

Minimum Order; $1000

Come WhatsApp, only for serious buyers.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:

It's even a UK account, a kin opened it for me and it was active hntil the time some funds above the limit entered and I hadn't verified by then.

I've been patiently waiting for them to send me the mail and I feel I've waited too long to involve withdrawal services that'll follow me and share the thing at outrageous percentages or worse still get it locked up for another 180days.

Have you or anyone you know ever had any experience of it,?? Did they mail them on the 180th day gangan or did they dether by some extra days??

If ur kin is there in the UK, he shld link his bank card and withdraw it into his UK card/bank acct ...

You can as well login to your PayPal and contact them that you’d like to withdraw your funds from your limited account as it’s alreasy passed the 180 days they told you to wait ...

They will respond and tell you what to do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Buy your bulk PayPal from Nigeria’s No1 TRUSTED and LEGITIMATE Currency Exchanger to avoid losing money to fraudulent individuals...

TheFXchanger is a duly registered sourcing, prominent and shipping company that handles purchases from eBay, amazon, aliexpress, 1688 and other US and Chinese websites...

TheFXchanger buy and sell GIFT CARDS, PayPal, bitcoin, payoneer, RMb and handles your payment to your Chinese and US suppliers securely with legitimate funds earned from Fiverr and other freelance sources as the CEO was and is also a Fiverr freelancer ...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
*Let us wait 20mins more for us to know how to receive foot locker tonight because of WhatsApp problem*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
$164 clean payoneer for sale @345/$
source : fiverr
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
$500 Paxful btc available for immediate sale.

Hit me up
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucosuagwu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
$474.7 payoneer available for sale...350/$ enter my whatsapp for quick deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
$400 paypal available. selling all in a single transaction
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
ucosuagwu:
$474.7 payoneer available for sale...350/$ enter my whatsapp for quick deal.

Your link isn't working.

hope your fund is negotiable?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beejaymorgan(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
timexkaka:
$400 paypal available. selling all in a single transaction

$100 needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Damitism:
Is there legit exchangers here who buys payoneer pounds sterling?
hi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by timexkaka: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
beejaymorgan:

$100 needed

selling all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Moneycar: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
eBay checkouts available...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tabbaz:
hi

114D Hello. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> NETELLER: $47 Available!
>> SKRILL: $xxxx Unavailable!
>> PM: $59 Available!
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!

Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Fully Verified Skrill A/C Available for Sale!
>> Have Fully Verified Skrill A/C? We Buy!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our WhatsApp/Call or Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beejaymorgan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
$100 fnf needed. ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cashjosh: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Available for all card trade...
ITunes
Amazon USD
Steam
Nike
Goolgle play.....
TGIF......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
$1500 Fnf PayPal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
Hey guys,

Come let's get the money out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beejaymorgan(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
KALMA1:
$1500 Fnf PayPal available

Can you sell $100 ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
bemagnify:
$164 clean payoneer for sale @345/$

source : fiverr

Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damitism: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tabbaz:
hi
Hello, this is damitism. 1111 Case.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*4

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
STILL TAKING ORDERS AT PAYLESS NIGERIA

Shipping Rates: $5/lb

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP
https:///2347057300880

PAY LESS FOR MORE....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL..............

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.......

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643........

P.S.....Gift cards for BTC also an option ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rates upgraded.... Bring ALL...

Sephora
Google Play
Steam Wallet.
Nordstrom
eBay US
Visa/MasterC/AMEX/Vanilla
GameStop
BestBuy
Footlocker
Nike

Fast and secure always...

Mo-EX..... Legit!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theta1: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
$500 btc needed urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7299) (7300) (7301) (7302) (7303) (7304) (7305) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.