Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192865 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cjsmack:

Now $175 Skrill Available @ N455/$1

$120 sold to jammer777.. Remaining $55
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
roblance:

Taaaaa! You miss road. Naira card for where.i doubt if it pass $50 for most banks

I get Google map ooo i no fit lost my bank is $ 100 but it's just an example the main main is dollar card.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
$645 Neteller Available @ N475/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you.

Contact via my signature.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
3RNEST:

You bad oh.... You invited come escrow at Same time drive me commot.... No wahala there is God...

Plz Dnt be angry ohh....Jst that d guy didn't trust me...along the line he developed trust and business was done n dusted....

Tnks...your a nice guy....we will reach there
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Incase ur not aware most sellers buy from merchants using their naira card and their naira card has limit and the online dollar rate is 316(at least my bank sell to me at that rate) i buy $1 worth of bitcoins from merchants @316 and sell @520 imagine how much i can make a week if there wasn't any limit.

Cc
agarawu23

Brother, show us where you buy bitcoin using your bank card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bitcoins available at 535 per USD
Call 08144333114 or
visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by koladex01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
100$ btc Available @530/$
Escrow is Allowed
08138874880 Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
If you think those who sell above $5000 btc daily use their bank cards, you need extra lessons.

How much do those banks you're shouting about allow monthly for international transactions?
Abi you think people who turnover over $15,000 daily use yeye naira bank cards?

Abeg talk wetin you sabi

You get time sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
LazyTypist:
$1500 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994

Why would you post advert and choose not to reply potential buyers messages.
Do you think this thread is a joke

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Legendman1234:
$1250 skrill available. 450/$. selling all at once. 08060518198

First post on not so old account.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I probably might be stepping on some big toes or maybe making the market makers a bit pissed off

But i used the naira card as an example, am sure dollar card has no restrictions or some do (probably $10000 every month ) but it is about how you source ur dollars.

And pleasssssse i do need some extra lessons do you mine giving me tutorial in the other room

And secondly, i talk what i know from my analysis but i go shut up now i no won die from letter bomb rather Whatsapp bomb

Cc
AleAirHub

Auntie Bookie, isn't pissed about anything you said just trying to correct your perception.
But sincerely your assumption is very wrong, but you can try it out sha, if it works make I follow you do business.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
tongue you no like awoof?
Its $5*#535 Bros.... I no dey do yanga for money tongue

$ wa alright cheesy

You will get some $ soon... $4 but not today

It will be this week... Make i sell well first... I go chat your whatsapp when ready

Nothing do you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
initialize:

Xmas don dey reach.. People should shine their eyes shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
#observing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Legendman1234: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
initialize:

Nsonaso
Can you act as escrow btw me and initialize. anyone who can vouch for this person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Legendman1234:
anyone who can vouch for this person.
shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
If everything work or prove right just like the analysis threading here....

* I have come across and use quite number of sites that accept MasterCard to purchase BTC at cheap price which yield double profit to me BUT.

1. Using MasterCard has restrictions to particular amount per transaction in a month and annually.
2. The verification process is 101 tight that it will take 40% grace to succeed because of the required documents requested.
3. You have to prove reasonable doubt of your source of income.

EVEN you meet all this requirement, baba you can't be pulling $5000 daily for too long because your account will be flag off or limited because of monetary policy of the originated country were the site is been operated from.

Lastly the merchants that pull $10000-$50000BTC on daily basis has Creme de le crème methods which they use. When you get hold on it as a BTC reseller , you are gurrante of earning #600k-2.5million naira monthly or more self wink

Na so me understand arm ooooo, abeg make nobody buzz regarding my little summary here because Na person way wear shoe no how the thing dey pain arm cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
sunboy:

Auntie Bookie, isn't pissed about anything you said just trying to correct your perception.
But sincerely your assumption is very wrong, but you can try it out sha, if it works make I follow you do business.

Correct me please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
AleAirHub:
If everything work or prove right just like the analysis threading here....

* I have come across and use quite number of sites that accept MasterCard to purchase BTC at cheap price which yield double profit to me BUT.

1. Using MasterCard has restrictions to particular amount per transaction in a month and annually.
2. The verification process is 101 tight that it will take 40% grace to succeed because of the required documents requested.
3. You have to prove reasonable doubt of your source of income.

EVEN you meet all this requirement, baba you can't be pulling $5000 daily for too because your account will be flag off or limited because of monetary policy of the originated country were the site is been operated from.

Lastly the merchants that pull $10000-$50000BTC on daily basis has Creme de le crème methods which they use. When you get hold on it as a BTC reseller , you are gurrante of earning #600k-2.5million naira monthly or more self wink

Na so me understand arm ooooo, abeg make nobody buzz regarding my little summary here because Na person way wear shoe no how the thing dey pain arm cheesy

Hi

My bro speaks of your legacy,,, I've heard about the runs you're both pulling... Although I came in late. I won't be left behind

We have a Turn-up vigil on friday... You're invited... Collect your IV from him cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

Why would you post advert and choose not to reply potential buyers messages.
Do you think this thread is a joke
Tarrr.... Naso I see am too oo. He was online, he even responded to me for a while until I get to where to actually deal and him no reply again... hmmmm e get as e be
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lovinhubby2wife(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
askme2:

I need am, how much?
400/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Baba
I dey learn oooo and am praying hard to be Boss like you because that your mention rate is making to think very hard as a learner..
Baba God noni EPP me embarassed
initialize:

Hi

My bro speaks of your legacy,,, I've heard about the runs you're both pulling... Although I came in late. I won't be left behind.

We have a Turn-up vigil on friday... You're invited... Collect your IV from him cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
$1800 available @ 530 naira/$$$ ..... use of escrow is welcome. .... contact me on 08169031535 ... call/whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
AleAirHub:
Baba
I dey learn oooo and am praying hard to be Boss like you because that your mention rate is making to think very hard as a learner..
Baba God noni EPP me embarassed

His my jnr bro yet my boss... Whenever he shares knowledge, I fold my hands, keep shut n listen. I'm a learner around him too. But on Friday we will all be mates, having fun like there's no tomorrow. You have really done well for him to speak of you in that tone but then, there's no limit to what one can achieve if ur mind is set so lets keep it 'Young' and getting it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

You are welcome. You can bring it to the other room grin

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
OK BOSS.
CAN I BRING LADYF OR ANOTHER LADY ALONG FOR THE PARTY ON FRIDAY embarassed
initialize:

His my jnr bro yet my boss... Whenever he shares knowledge, I fold my hands, keep shut n listen. I'm a learner around him too. But on Friday we will all be mates, having fun like there's no tomorrow. You have really done well for him to speak of you in that tone but then, there's no limit to what one can achieve if ur mind is set so lets keep it 'Young' and getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
initialize:

Shey I fit crash the party?....lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
AleAirHub:
OK BOSS.
CAN I BRING LADYF OR ANOTHER LADY ALONG FOR THE PARTY ON FRIDAY embarassed

LadyF sef dey d cabal so she's highly welcome...

Bring LadyF is she wont mind staying out all night
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by initialize(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ayohbk:

Shey I fit crash the party?....lol

I catch you!

Showstopper; You want come stop the show?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CallmeLucy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
I need a constant supply of about $1000 Payoneer funds daily. So Let's go straight to the point. I'm buying all currencies $, £, and Euro as well. The payment is Instant funding. If you would like to withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, Upwork etc and would like to use Payoneer to withdraw (ONLY PAYONEER, NOT PAYPAL), contact me as well.

I must also add this, please don't message me wanting to sell less than $100 at N440/$. This offer is only valid for above $100 funds. Would buy at N400/$ for funds less than $100.

Don't contact me to send Naira to you first or Ask me to meet you in Lagos or Abuja PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............. Escrow is allowed if you're comfortable using a reliable NL exchanger

My WhatsApp number: +447909443934, you can also ring me on it and if I'm available I'm gonna pick up............

The last thing...... No TIMEWASTERS............

And with that being said................

I hope We all find Peace............

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
900$ left ...525/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.