Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137911 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7425) (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
$500 eBay gift card needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Because you trade with some people here without escrow you feel you're above anybody trying to settle this issue? We have seen cases where "trusted" members scam people on this forum, so don't talk shiiit about your history and all that. And with the way you're behaving, you're showing everybody that you won't take responsibility for any bad transaction that happens between you and your customers. Sha. If you no provide better evidence, then you'll be added to the scammers list.

If dem no add me you fit add me nah..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
daemperor1:
AGC with cash receipt available
$100x4
Only serious buyers should chat me

Chat me up with your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
abrahamadadhe:
Lyriclekidd has contacted me and we have reached a conclusion and we have resolved the matter amicably

Thank you all of your intervention and concern

Cc funlord
Cc dominique
bless up brother..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
DonCrust:
$263+ paxful BTC available @350/$1

Please if you're not willing to buy at my rate, don't come to waste my time.

Thanks

Hello bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mariesio:
$500 eBay gift card needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
304usd payoneer needed. Kindly quote me if available .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dgreatpaul(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hello Group.

Bring all your temporary and permanent limited paypal Account of over 180 days with funds from $100 lets cashout.[/color]

I also have PayPal account availabile for pickup.
I buy paypal clean funds 315/$,

and unclean funds can come but pls indicate .(diff rates)
All giftcards are needed at the best rates.both ecode and physical card[color=#770077]

Amazon
iTunes
Google play
Hotel.com
Sephora
Nordstrom
eBay
Steam
Apple store
Nike[/color]

And all other giftcard both ecode (USA only for ecode) and all other cash and debit receipt.

Cashapp needed.
Web money needed
Payoneer needed any amount
Perfect money needed
Vermo needed
Skrill
Zelle needed at a good rate
and all ecurrency

Bitcoin is needed in big quantity[color=#000000]

Whatever your needs are we are always available.

Call or whatsapp on 08093698774
https:///2348093698554
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
After my observations today while trying to escrow a deal between tdude and his seller, I want to clearly advise traders (buyers especially) not to create an escrow group and involve an escrow if they're not ready with their funds.
I wouldn't conclude you (tdude) are a Scammer yet but my instinct keeps telling me something is fishy. You contacted me about rendering an escrow service, told me you're new to the system, I took my time to explain to you how it works and accepted to escrow the deal for you. You added me to the group around 3pm and after you and your seller dropped calculation and I dropped my bank account name and number, you started being dramatic.
You asked me to quote you and your seller, even when you contacted me by yourself and your seller who's also new told you that he trusts me, then you went silent for sometime. Only for you to return around 5pm saying you are making payment. Till now I've not received any payment, I checked the group and saw your message that the funds have not dropped into your account.
Now get Me clearly, ensure that your funds/money/kudi/owo/ego is ready in your account to be paid out b4 you start contacting an escrow. Escrows have their own engagements and it's inhuman if you expect them to abandon theirs and wait for you till heaven knows when you're paying for what you're buying.
In conclusion, I hope you're not a potential Scammer, but I strongly warn everyone to use an escrow while trading with you, and you should do the same while trading with anyone here to avoid stories that prick the heart.
Shalom...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tdude111(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yeah, I'm sincerely sorry for the mix-up. Fund wasn't readily available in my account on-time and I was being sceptical about choosing the right escrow service coz its my first time. I contacted Funlord for trusted escrows and he gave me quite some trusted members including you. I also contacted Mariesio in the afternoon. She later escrowed for us this night. I will ensure that the next transaction won't be that wacky. Sorry for wasting your time in the first place. Next transaction would be swift sir.

CC Funlord
Cc Mariesio
Cc Macfortune
Macfortune:
After my observations today while trying to escrow a deal between tdude and his seller, I want to clearly advise traders (buyers especially) not to create an escrow group and involve an escrow if they're not ready with their funds.
I wouldn't conclude you (tdude) are a Scammer yet but my instinct keeps telling me something is fishy. You contacted me about rendering an escrow service, told me you're new to the system, I took my time to explain to you how it works and accepted to escrow the deal for you. You added me to the group around 3pm and after you and your seller dropped calculation and I dropped my bank account name and number, you started being dramatic.
You asked me to quote you and your seller, even when you contacted me by yourself and your seller who's also new told you that he trusts me, then you went silent for sometime. Only for you to return around 5pm saying you are making payment. Till now I've not received any payment, I checked the group and saw your message that the funds have not dropped into your account.
Now get Me clearly, ensure that your funds/money/kudi/owo/ego is ready in your account to be paid out b4 you start contacting an escrow. Escrows have their own engagements and it's inhuman if you expect them to abandon theirs and wait for you till heaven knows when you're paying for what you're buying.
In conclusion, I hope you're not a potential Scammer, but I strongly warn everyone to use an escrow while trading with you, and you should do the same while trading with anyone here to avoid stories that prick the heart.
Shalom...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
UNIC XCHANGE
GOOGLE GIFTCARDS NEEDED URGENTLY @ 200
$50*20
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tony1918(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
paxful account with over 50+ review needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
tdude111:
Yeah, I'm sincerely sorry for the mix-up. Fund wasn't readily available in my account on-time and I was being sceptical about choosing the right escrow service coz its my first time. I contacted Funlord for trusted escrows and he gave me quite some trusted members including you. I also contacted Mariesio in the afternoon. She later escrowed for us this night. I will ensure that the next transaction won't be that wacky. Sorry for wasting your time in the first place. Next transaction would be swift sir.

CC Funlord
Cc Mariesio
Cc Macfortune
No qualms...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CincoDeMayo: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2019
$100 *8 Itunes card available
230/$

Escrows are still awake.
So don't think i will send first.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 1:37am On Aug 06, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Issue resolved go and nack your head on olumo rock.
Oh mehn, from my observation, your customer satisfaction and after sales service is shít.
Don't even bother to reply me. Your business acumen sucks.
Just imagine

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freudianslip(m): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

Scamners new account spotted
i am just seeing this...are you referring to me as a scammer or i don't get it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freudianslip(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2019
DATABASEGURU:

PLEASE BEWARE of this @Denwil Guy. HE IS A SCAMMMER & Just SCAMMED me of my NETELLER FUNDS. HE ALSO SCAMS FOR PAYPAL and tries to rush transactions and Push the Blame on You.

He uses the same email which has notably been used for SCAMS even of PAYPAL ezravandii@gmail.com
thanks for the head-up. i ended up getting it sorted out outside nairaland. i had no trust in the few people that contacted me as their email addresses has more of polish/russian name.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2019
UNIC XCHANGE
Bring all your Gift cards now for instant payment (max: 10mins)
We are fast and reliable and we offer the best rates.(UK, USA, Canada, Euro)

Amazon(all/no reciept)
ITunes
Sephora
Google
Apple store
Nordstrom
Steam wallet
And all other cards

We also buy and sell bitcoin, perfect moni,Rmb

We are always here for you

Your satisfaction is our motivation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Still Buying at mind blowing rate.

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike
Footlocker. Loading starts 8pm daily.
Finish line.

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

If our service pleases you tell the world, if not tell us.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,430 btc needed today

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2019
freudianslip:
i am just seeing this...are you referring to me as a scammer or i don't get it?

Denwil was the Scammer not you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Available Now

$230 btc available to pax

$130 btc available to Pax

$90 fnf available

$40 btc available to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Still buying bitcoin in bits.

$30,000+ available for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Chat me up with your rate.
My rate is 260/$ pere
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2019
$330 very very soft PayPal fund available for sale. fnf @325/$
Serious buyers only.
WhatsApp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2019
304usd payoneer needed. Kindly quote me if available. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]AGC available
100*3

Nordstrom
100*2

[/s] angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7425) (7426) (7427) (7428) (7429) (7430) (7431) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.