Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157364 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7434) (7435) (7436) (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Izuogu1:
$100 BTC for sale. 350/$.
Paxful/Blockchain available.
sold to abuhazzan.. Thanks.

$20 PM still needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2019
200*2 eBay gift cards available

Get in touch
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2019
TDonald:

Because He's a Moderator...

So Moderators too follow dey Scam grin : grin grin

Àwọn ẹ̀yán Peter Enabulu
only a dumb person wont believe fynestboi or whatever his name scammed me, the photos he uploaded here he deleted where i said 5 cards, that same night he told me he already redeemed 4 and the last card would be redeemed soon, last night he con dey tell me card already redeemed, he has not even paid for the other cards then he blocked me, i go show am govt immunity no cover ordinary nairaland mod
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Immacula8(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2019
DonCrust:
SOLD

$600 BTC needed @ good rates. I sent you a message on whatsapp sir; in case if you still have some during the course of the day.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2019
Still Buying at mind blowing rate.

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike
Footlocker. Loading starts 8pm daily.
Finish line.

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

If our service pleases you tell the world, if not tell us.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2019
juliusijidola:

We sell fully verified accounts:
ΔPayPal
ΔSkrill
ΔEbay
ΔAirbnb
ΔPaxful
ΔLocalbitcoin
ΔStripe
ΔUpwork
ΔPayoneer
ΔAdsense
ΔAdmob
ΔSo many more...

Affordable rate

.............................................................................................
All accounts can send and receive payment in Nigeria
.............................................................................................
We also get upwork approved instantly
Call/whatsapp +2348168997794

PLEASE HAS ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY BOUGHT ANY ACCT THAT IS STILL FUNCTIONAL FROM THIS GUY?

because I want to state out my case but I need to confirm this first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Testing the waters. Virtual credit card for sale . Verify your PayPal, amazon, shop online . Infact you can verify anything that needs verification . Contact on profy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2019
dominique:

Have all the cards been redeemed by someone else or just that one? Have you paid him for the other 4?

I loaded 4 from the 5 card he uploaded. Asked him to get 250 more to facilitate fast loading but he choose to ignore it.

When I could get another 250 I tried loading his 250 discovered it is used (Obviously his supplier could not wait) . The next thing is for him to start abusing, I can't stand his abusive language hence the blocking.

Will definitely pay him for his 250x4 when he understand that he can't just label someone a scammer with no Proof.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2019
habeeb246:
only a dumb person wont believe fynestboi or whatever his name scammed me, the photos he uploaded here he deleted where i said 5 cards, that same night he told me he already redeemed 4 and the last card would be redeemed soon, last night he con dey tell me card already redeemed, he has not even paid for the other cards then he blocked me, i go show am govt immunity no cover ordinary nairaland mod

LOL. Your payment is when you have brain. I can see you are still brainless.

I have your account, when your rubbish sudue I will pay you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

I loaded 4 from the 5 card he uploaded. Asked him to get 250 more so facilitate fast loading but he choose to ignore it.

When I could get another 250 I tried loading his 250 discovered it is used. The next thing is for him to stop abusing, I can't stand his nuisance hence the blocking.

Will definitely pay him for his 250x4 when he understand that he can't just label someone a scammer with no Proof.

Such pride and attitude you've got. Smh I pity for those willing to do business with you without escrow.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2019
habeeb246:

Definitely only a dumb like you.

LOL post the PROOF OF SCAM. You have nothing to post. All I can see is just a pained dude. grin grin grin

You are pained a blocked you. Lol.

The last time you displayed your rubbish I deleted your number you messaged me with another number begging. But this time around its forever blocking.

Your payment you will get it when you get sense.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Cuziy:

Such pride and attitude you've got. Smh I pity for those willing to do business with you without escrow.

You are his second account so just STFU.
You should try and imagine or wonder why people ain't talking. I have been trading for years with no single issue.

5years from now you can't get to that stage with this way you are asslicking.

The same rubbish you are backing has had nothing less than 15 successful trade with no glitches. Lol.

If you are jobless ans have nothing to do just keep away from your keypad and sleep.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

I have your account, when your madness sudue I will pay you.
Can you imagine angry angry
I see no wrong in what he did, and he has every right to his money, immediately you loaded the cards.
See power on top person money angry shocked

Oga, pay him his money and stop this bullying.
If the mods like, they can ban me.
Everybody kept quiet because you're a mod..
See double standard shocked
Oga,pay him, and stop prolonging issues angry

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

Definitely only a dumb like you.

LOL post the PROOF OF SCAM. You have nothing to post. All I can see is just a pained dude. grin grin grin

You are pained a blocked you. Lol.

The last time you displayed your nuisance I deleted your number you messaged me with another number begging. But this time around its forever blocking.

Your payment you will get it when you get sense.
wait, is a moderator supposed to use such vile languages as this?
Seun, see what you've reduced nairaland to angry
See pride.
Ordinary corper, and you're being this pompous? angry
SMH

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=ANGELINAX post=81052425]
Can you imagine angry angry
I see no wrong in what he did, and he has every right to his money, immediately you loaded the cards.
See power on top person money angry shocked

Oga, pay him his money and stop this bullying.
If the mods like, they can ban me.
Everybody kept quiet because you're a mod..
See double standard shocked
Oga,pay him, and stop prolonging issues angry[/quote

Is that all Go back to your shell.

So a member can Label someone as a, scammer with no Proof?? Right!!?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2019
donshady:
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*3 . 50*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

You should try and imagine or wonder why people ain't talking. I have been trading for years with no single issue.

The same nuisance you are backing has had nothing less than 15 successful trade with no glitches. Lol.

If you are jobless ans have nothing to do just keep away from your keypad and sleep.
At the bolded, are you placing a curse on him or what sad
I can't actually believe my eyes.
Rule 2 clearly broken by a corper turned moderator:2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I'm expecting my ban, but who cares?
I hate bullies angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

The same rubbish you are backing has had nothing less than 15 successful trade with no glitches. Lol.

@ Bolded..NO LIE!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

I have your account, when your madness sudue I will pay you.

Anyone dealing with this boy should use a legit escrow
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7435
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

And go back to your Nysc camp.
Ordinary moderator, and you're feeling like a King.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2019
ANGELINAX:

And go back to your Nysc camp.
Ordinary moderator, and you're feeling like a King.

Lol grin grin grin

You need rest

I am not a mod on this section so I am just a member like you on this section so I don't understand where u get your mod shout from Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Cuziy:

Anyone dealing with this boy should use a legit a escrow

Increase the font. cool

And ask your master my legit spam can buy you a life time.

Past deal with your master.

Should I continue?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
200*5 Ebay gift cards available for sale

Hmu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
See double standards
You're owing someone for his gift cards, and simply because the last card got redeemed by another person, you've refused to pay him, because you're a moderator abi undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2019
ANGELINAX:
See double standards
You're owing someone for his gift cards, and simply because the last card got redeemed by another person, you've refused to pay him, because you're a moderator abi undecided
shut up.

Refused to pay him coz he lacks manner.
I can see you are confused.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:
shut up.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Of course, he won't get touched because he's a moderator.
Mtchewww.
Corper ugliestboy, ordinary allawee of 30k is shacking your brain abi.
Go and pay that guy his money, and stop rambling here...
What concerns manners with someone's money.
Swerve to your Nysc camp abeg

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:
shut up.

The way he chooses to conduct himself shouldn't be your worry, you are his business partner not moral coach.. Everybody get their own temperament
Abeg pay him and let the matter slide.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2019
ANGELINAX:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Of course, he won't get touched because he's a moderator.
Mtchewww.
Corper ugliestboy, ordinary allawee of 30k is shacking your brain abi.
Go and pay that guy his money, and stop rambling here...
What concerns manners with someone's money.
Swerve to your Nysc camp abeg

Point of correction.

It is 19800 not 30k. grin grin grin

When you are done go and collect your salary from your master.

Good day.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Fynestboi:

Point of correction.

It is 19800 not 30k. grin grin grin

When you are done go and go your salary from your master.

Good day.
I should go and go my salary abi?
This kind of corper shocked that doesn't know how to string correct grammar together embarassed
Nysc needs to send you back to rewrite your final year exams shocked
I'm going to go and go my salary from my Master o grin grin

If only you know my Master.

Oponu

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fynestboi: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Hexilon:

The way he chooses to conduct himself shouldn't be your worry, you are his business partner not moral coach.. Everybody get their own temperament
Abeg pay him and let the matter slide.

OH hence he can label you a scammer with no PROOF? And you will let that slide?? Lol OK.

That means anybody can just wake up one day and start shouting scammer scammer scammer. Right??

When he pulls down all his wrong accusations he will get his money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7434) (7435) (7436) (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.