Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157232 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gboliwe:

Contact you as who?

Nothing Shuaibu no go see for gate.

Everybody now has a say.

Uncu, yes, your moniker has even raised a red flag in my head. What are you going to do about it
As someone who want to show him tactics to follow the case offline if doesn't get his fund. Shey you don turn to shuaibu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Duvan:
he shouldn't have deactivated his account that was a criminal move. If things were certain with him he could have maintained the ground that he did not receive the fund and everyone will wait to hear how the issue get resolved within 2-3working days

You are trying really hard to score cheap points on another man's misfortune.
Izuogu1 hasn't come forward to deny anything, kindly stop stating the obvious..
Remember I once called you out, for almost same offence. So give him a chance to make things right..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hexilon:

You are trying real hard to score cheap points on another man's misfortune.
Izuogu1 hasn't come forward to deny anything, kindly stop stating the obvious..
Remember I once called you out, for almost same offence. So give him a chance to make things right..
am not scoring any point, if you want to oppose my decision to raise the matter fine. I have not even yet conclude it to be a scam, I only noticed irregularities in what trespass between them, and Izuogu1 account deactivation is a wrong move. What i wanted to do was to contact him and enquiry from him what's happening simple, I don't have time to start calling names you are called the name you give yourself. How can someone make such decision of deactivating their account when they have 2 case on ground. He should even create a new account and clear the air of the misconceptions

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Duvan:
he shouldn't have deactivated his account that was a criminal move. If things were certain with him he could have maintained the ground that he did not receive the fund and everyone will wait to hear how the issue get resolved within 2-3working days
all my conversation with him had been sent to right channel before drastic step ll be taking with him...he's making me to doubt him now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drslimtommy: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Who's buying ebay gift cards here ?

To start with cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Davisk11:

all my conversation with him had been sent to right channel before drastic step ll be taking with him...he's making me to doubt him now.
okay, my hand is off, I only raised
the issue I don't have any idea on the matter.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dgreatpaul(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
drslimtommy:
Who's buying ebay gift cards here ?

To start with cheesy

I do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*2 . 50*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Duvan:
okay, my hand is off, I only raised
the issue I don't have any idea on the matter.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019

$200 * 3 / $100 * 4 eBay Card available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buying BTC in bits..
Quick trade with ESCROW
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
artworks1:

get off my mention, mad man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
$100 Amazon available cash receipt.

WhatsApp below

https:///2349068359893...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hexilon:
I contacted him after I saw immacula8's post, he said he would pay back. I really don't know why he's acted the way he did after so many trades.
Please let's be courteous, so Mr Immacula8 can receive his refund or what he paid for.

So he has finally received the payment in his acct ?

By "I will pay back", he means he has received the cash and he isn't sending it back instantly ...

What happened and why can't he send it back instantly ?

@immacula8 kindly confirm the update from iziogu1...
Has he confirmed to you thay he received the money as against his initial claims ?

When is he refunding you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
SHOP AND SHIP ON YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE STORES WITH PAYLESS NIGERIA.

SECURED SHIPPING.

CHEAPER RATES
EBAY orders
Rate: 320/$

Shipping Rates: $5/lb

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP
https:///2347057300880

PAY LESS FOR MORE...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
We still have bulk paypal available As fnf and gns

www.thefxchanger.com

Whatsapp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Immacula8(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

So he has finally received the payment in his acct ?

By "I will pay back", he means he has received the cash and he isn't sending it back instantly ...

What happened and why can't he send it back instantly ?

@immacula8 kindly confirm the update from iziogu1...
Has he confirmed to you thay he received the money as against his initial claims ?
NO

When is he refunding you?

The last conversation I had with him was around 11:25 am where he asked me to delete the post.

I hope Mr. Izuogu can do the honourable by effecting the refund or send the coins. Internet is a small but relatively big village.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Duvan:
get off my mention, mad man

You na known barawo na. Your only buyer and seller de always be ibraheem009.

Everytime u keep sending me your conversation with ibraheem009 to prove a point. No other person.
I never get your time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
$200-$500 Nike gift card needed at 255/$

$100-$199 Nike gift card needed at 245/$

Loading starts 8pm.

https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
$200-$500 Nike gift card needed at 255/$

$100-$199 Nike gift card needed at 245/$

Loading starts 8pm.

https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ PAYONEER

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ SKRILL FUND AVAILABLE NOW ($500-$1000)

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good evening

We are still taking Bitcoin, Gift Cards, Neteller, Skrill and Payoneer for instant Naira now

https:///2348066255399

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
donshady:
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*2 . 50*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
$100 Amazon available cash receipt.

WhatsApp below

https:///2349068359893...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akins47(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
$195 PayPal funds available
Fnf

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
$500 Paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dgreatpaul(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hello Group.

Bring all your temporary and permanent limited paypal Account of over 180 days with funds from $100 lets cashout.

I also have PayPal account availabile for pickup.
I buy paypal clean funds 315/$,

and unclean funds can come but pls indicate .(diff rates)
All giftcards are needed at the best rates.both ecode and physical card

Amazon
iTunes
Google play
Hotel.com
Sephora
Nordstrom
eBay
Steam
Apple store
Nike[/color]

And all other giftcard both ecode (USA only for ecode) and all other cash and debit receipt.

Cashapp needed
Web money needed
Payoneer needed any amount
Perfect money needed
Vermo needed
Skrill
Zelle needed at a good rate
and all ecurrency[color=#000099]

Amazon rate is high now pls contact me asap

Bitcoin is needed in big quantity.

Whatever your needs are we are always available.

Call or whatsapp on 08093698774
https:///2348093698774
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
artworks1:

You na known barawo na. Your only buyer and seller de always be ibraheem009.

Everytime u keep sending me your conversation with ibraheem009 to prove a point. No other person.
I never get your time.
grin grin grin na wa o, later you go say ibraheem009 na my scam Padi, Shai tutuexchange and others I have done trade with no be humans. All the time I have encountered you, you always ask me to send you money first. Your plans for me won't work, tongue whenever I am ready to sell BTC I don't waste my time to come here all the time, I sell to people I know won't waste my time and are reputable.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bholuwatifhe(m): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hello Group, Am having issue wit 2 google play card $200 It keeps Bringing "There is a problem with that code. Try a different Code".....Anyone who buy such cards or can Help Should Kindly Chart me Up

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bholuwatifhe(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
funlord:
The useless thieving idiots new bank details

Silas Kyenpia

Ecobank: 8103693416

Access bank: 0723437613

Name: Victor Baribor ihechi

Phone: +22556547015

Aka... Peter 'anini' enabulu
The idiot charted me up this night & was impersonating Funlord...he blocked me immediately I circled out his number, oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) ... (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) (7446) (7447) (7448) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.