Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181385 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) (7456) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
$179 payoneer for sale @ 345/$

Please if you are not ready to buy at 345 don't come to my WhatsApp..... Only for serious buyers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
yusy4luv:
0064557541 Ezeani Ikechukwu
The owner of this account just scam me 100usd. My message to the owner of the account I pray u see the msg or someone that know u do. Ezeani Ikechukwu I give you 7 days to credit or refund me. After 7 days, within 3 days I will send my ancestors to visit. Just have fun with them when they arrive, they are very caring.

I hate empty threats, if you don't carry out your threats i ll be highly disappointed and you won't get further support from me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arukwe123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Guys pls the iTunes card $25 or $50 is still needed urgently. Scammers stay off. quote me if you have for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
$95 btc needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cuziy:
$900 clean f&f US PayPal available @315
Come with US address

Quote me here
Scammers no chance

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
grin grin grin

Na me holy pass... na me holy pass...

See bursting everywhere grin

Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cuziy:

Funlord never show face today oh watin dey happen sef grin

Someone can't enjoy his Sallah Vacation in peace again right?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cuziy:
$900 clean f&f US PayPal available @315
Come with US address

Quote me here
Escrow!!
Scammers no chance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Temmy6236:

I have $143 to sell. Which of the escrows will you use?

macforture
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DamolaDamola: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amazon account for sale with $14 gift card balance on it. It has been used to process around 25 orders already, so you can be assured it's working fine. Contact me on http:///7065165396
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DamolaDamola: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
DamolaDamola:
Amazon account for sale with $14 gift card balance on it. It has been used to process around 25 orders already, so you can be assured it's working fine. Contact me on http:///7065165396 Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiefkpokp:
More rmb(Clean funds) still available on parking space

We make Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Chinese Payment(No hidden charges)
transfer to china rate: 53/rmb - 56/rmb(the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: Now 54/¥ (Flat)

China-Lagos/Benin
Express -N4000(2-3days)
Normal - N2180(9-15working days)
We refund 10% of total goods if shipment delays more than 15working days

Benefits of Using our Service
*24/7 customer service*
*No charges or Commission*
*Access to Loan (Only for purchases of Goods)*
*Full replacement of Incomplete/Lost goods including 10% compensation for inconvenience(Our shipping only)*
*Whatsapp Group for importers*
*And lot more

For more info..check our signature for whatsapp/call contact

Trade Safe
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. ..
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES

Nice one, Chief.

Welcome back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Temmy6236: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tgiirl:

macforture
Okay, your WhatsApp number on your signature isn't ON
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Temmy6236:

Okay, your WhatsApp number on your signature isn't ON

my whatsapp is very active
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Temmy6236: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tgiirl:

my whatsapp is very active
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MintDice(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
frankmoney:
Ahhh..... I'm just seeing my name everywhere .

Pls and pls this is my real account , and I DID NOT CONTACT ANYBODY TO DO ANY SORT OF TRADE .

This is my original number 08101802863 . I don't have another one pls .

Cc eliteweb funlord macfortune

Yes you have to be more careful out there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
$109 BTC needed BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tgiirl:

you must be very stup1d for your last statment, it s like you dont think with you brain. because i traded with the account owner makes me a representative ba? you must be sick in the head
Get off my mention, everything can be branded to deceive naive individuals. Who else in this group thinks I'm a joker if I hold that believe that Ezra Vandi will never send you your coin if you pay him first. A thief that never repents would for no reason repent and if it seem like he has, it is for a bigger scam. We are watching continue your dealing with him. And try harder to bring evidence enough to convince the easily gullible that your claims about that Ezra and the account you paid to that your coin were released is true and cannot scam anyone doing business with them, ldiot. You even have the muscles to quote me and say I am stup1d, you here people saying that thief tried to impersonate frankmoney to scam and you came here to back the details provide that the scammer intended to use for scam that you also sent money to it and received your coin. Instead of saying you were lucky (if really you even had a trade with the scammer) you trade with him not knowing he was a scammer. You may possibly be his representative to show such an enthusiastic defence for the bank details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wonderboy1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wonderboy1:
$335 worth of btc for sell @#350/$

Contact me on 08069755400

Sold to Immaculate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Duvan:
Get off my mention, everything can be branded to deceive naive individuals. Who else in this group thinks I'm a joker if I hold that believe that Ezra Vandi will never send you your coin if you pay him first. A thief that never repents would for no reason repent and if it seem like he has, it is for a bigger scam. We are watching continue your dealing with him. And try harder to bring evidence enough to convince the easily gullible that your claims about that Ezra and the account you paid to that your coin were released is true and cannot scam anyone doing business with them, ldiot. You even have the muscles to quote me and say I am stup1d, you here people saying that thief tried to impersonate frankmoney to scam and you came here to back the details provide that the scammer intended to use for scam that you also sent money to it and received your coin. Instead of saying you were lucky (if really you even had a trade with the scammer) you trade with him not knowing he was a scammer. You may possibly be his representative to show such an enthusiastic defence for the bank details

did you see ezra vandi in my quote? i commented on the diamond account i traded with and all of a sudden you tagged me as a representative of an unknown person. trust me, i wont take that from you or anyone.

i have traded with some on this thread and use some as escrow. i dont know anybody here including the escrows i use. and that does not make me their representative.

i could see how you cried out in july when u were called a scam.

Never tag me negatively and we will be fine. rubbish
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
schukwuma:

$300 PayPal available for sale @320

Contact in Siggy

Hello
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please nlander.. Please where can I buy bitcoin with PayPal fund?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
donshady:
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.

Donshady big man sorry for disturbing you oh, but do you buy these cards physically oh, I'm just asking for some people who don't buy gc with oyinbo hand holding it. Respect.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
lymelyte:

Pm me bro lets talk.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Anyways bulk cards and bitcoin still needed at unexpected rates..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dgreatpaul(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello Group.

Bring all your temporary and permanent limited paypal Account of over 180 days with funds from $100 lets cashout.[/color]

I also have PayPal account availabile for pickup.
I buy paypal clean funds 315/$,

and unclean funds can come but pls indicate .(diff rates)
All giftcards are needed at the best rates.both ecode and physical card[/color]

Amazon
iTunes
Google play
Hotel.com
Sephora
Nordstrom
eBay
Steam
Apple store
Nike[color=#770077]

And all other giftcard both ecode (USA only for ecode) and all other cash and debit receipt.

Cashapp needed.
Web money needed
Payoneer needed any amount
Perfect money needed
Vermo needed
Skrill
Zelle needed at a good rate
and all ecurrency[color=#000099][/color]

Bitcoin is needed in big quantity

Whatever your needs are we are always available.

Call or whatsapp on 08093698774
https:///2348093698554
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
lymelyte:

i buy paypal fnf fund with bitcoins and cash

scammers stay away or coinlocker will be your permanent friend

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MintDice(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
How do you deal in paypal and not get scammed?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thanks...easy and smooth transaction
bemagnify:
$179 payoneer for sale @ 345/$

Please if you are not ready to buy at 345 don't come to my WhatsApp..... Only for serious buyers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wonderboy1:
$335 worth of btc for sell @#350/$

Contact me on 08069755400
Come to my Whatsapp office

(1) (2) (3) ... (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) (7456) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.