Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5164530 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Tolzeal:
500 USD PayPal FNF available...

Whatsapp :
https:///2348071113936

SA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by efilefun(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2019
$100 Paypal available

Sold to Bkuranga
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
***************** FOR SALE! ****************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Everyone should be very careful of Ibratuna, he has indeed upped his game. He contacted me he has Zelle funds to sell, I asked him to quote me, then he said his account is new and he can't post on Business Post (Lol) then he quoted me in one running football post.
Meanwhile, I already made a search on his phone number to detect that he has been flagged.

I demanded escrow, he said he would use Funlord (as to gain his trust) then later came up and said Funlord is not available now but he dropped his account, that I should go ahead. (I smile)

He kept calling and disturbing my phone since I was delaying. I later asked for the account number (He never knew I was playing along), lo and behold, he dropped an account with Funlord name and a WEMA bank account (Before I could copy the account details, he already deleted it, what a smart move ), I knew he was playing still, so I called Funlord who said he traveled and he's heading back home today and complained someone else also complained.

He does not matter what other monikers he uses next time, just be conscious of how you rush in transacting, it is your money, nobody should hurry you into dashing them your money.

His present phone number is 08113586555
Moniker: IBRATUNA

cc Funlord
Dominique
Tabbaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2019
We are open for business @archymacho

Introducing Offgamer gift card at 260/$

Buying..

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 250/$

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Tolzeal:
500 USD PayPal FNF available...

Whatsapp : https:///2348071113936

Please come with a reliable escrow to Save our time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BiafranBushBoy: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Abeg, who can vouche for this guy

Bkuranga

I Wan sell PayPal give am, is he legit??

Feedback needed!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bkuranga(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
efilefun:
$100 Paypal available

My Whatsapp office is just a click away.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kentochi(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
lordfalcao:
8636.5 960
RMB available..
End users only..
Call or text with number on profile
Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2019
I need Skrill.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2019
oswardic:
Everyone should be very careful of Ibratuna, he has indeed upped his game. He contacted me he has Zelle funds to sell, I asked him to quote me, then he said his account is new and he can't post on Business Post (Lol) then he quoted me in one running football post.
Meanwhile, I already made a search on his phone number to detect that he has been flagged.

I demanded escrow, he said he would use Funlord (Has to gain his trust) then later came up and said Funlord is not available now but he dropped his account, that I should go ahead. (I smile)

His present phone number is 08113586555
Moniker: IBRATUNA

cc Funlord
Dominique
Tabbaz

He went as far as, opening a bank account with a similar name to a popular escrow on this thread.

I flagged this moniker days ago, I don't know why the said account is still standing.

Cc Dominique Funlord Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2019
It's Thursday and there are hot deals everywhere On Ebay. Get your iPhone 6s at a good checkout rate of 320/$.

Hit us now on WhatsApp
https:///2347057300880

And let's help you pay less for more.

Only with Payless Nigeria

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Hexilon:

He went as far as, opening a bank account with a similar name to a popular escrow on this thread.

I flagged this moniker days ago, I don't know why the said account is still standing.

Cc Dominique Funlord Tabbaz
these scammers have really step up with their games o..open account in another's person name to defraud people.ehn...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Same method he used when you called him out initially... Lol.
teddyseun:

Flashvite has been going round trying to scam buyers with this same process i called him out before
and he has changed phone number to https:///2348021832012
The person with the username flashvite contacted me that he has pp fund to sell.he said 200$ to be precise.

I asked for an escrow and he brought one in.

Escrow was suppose to drop his naija acct so I can make payment into it but he said he has issues with his diamond bank account

So he said seller should transfer paypal funds to him and I will in turn send Maria directly to seller then he can send paypal fund to me.

Escrow now said seller should add 10$ for charges making it 210$ that would be sent to escrow.

Escrow dropped email for paypal and sell said he has transfer

Seller sent the normal screenshot that shows you have transfer 210$ to the escrow email.

For confirmation I told sell to send another screenshot that shows the account history so I can be sure that the first screen shot is not just a random one.Seller said he can't login to PayPal for that.

Ok escrow show prove that you received payment. Escrow said he does not owe me any prove

flashvite ( seller )
Account details
Olise Chinonye
Highstreet MFB

Escrow (BrandspurNG as escrow)
0802 182 5410
0808 361 4410

Tabbaz
Funlord
Ladyf
macfortune
funlord
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wikerised(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning here
Still papping ur btc and gift cards in bulk.
Rate is nice
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
efilefun:
$100 Paypal available
Come if still available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Clean $580 and more FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are needed. Payment is instant.

Please come to my whatsapp office if you have any for sale...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Buying BTC and ETH in bits and satoshis
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by originals1(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2019
$40 paypal funds needed....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Macfortune:
Clean $580 and more FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are needed. Payment is instant.

Please come to my whatsapp office if you have any for sale...

Here bro. $102paypal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2019
roblance:

Here bro. $102paypal
Okay... Paying you now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2019
ShilexFunds Global Exchange
We buy Paypal funds:
$1000 and above N315
$400-$999 .....N310
Below $400 ......N305
We assured transparency to all our customers.
Contact us today to fund your wallet without any Disappointment withing 24hours.
Face2Face deal is also welcome.
NOTE: We receive F&f or instant transfer because on G&s there is always 5% charge on the receiver's balance..
Whatsapp 08117888228.
Customer care +2348135251674
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2019
$700 eBay Giftcard needed
Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
$800 Ebay needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 4gunners(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Whoever knows Accessfling, should please help get in touch with him.
I paid #7440 to him for $24 paypal since Monday but he hasn't transferred it.

He claimed his bank has not paid him yet, but my bank confirmed the payment has been sent successfully

He blocked me on watsapp yesterday.

https:///2347037142639

If you're reading this, I hope that conscience will judge you. I struggle to get the little I have, and whoever scam me of it, will continue to feel the pains in my heart for the rest of his life.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Korllami007: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
I want to buy bitcoin worth of $20. Who's available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Korllami007: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
3RNEST:

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING BULK PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE FOREIGN & LOCAL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYPAL & PAYONEER)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l......................................................................................................................................

$20 bitcoin needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevenapron: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Korllami007:

$20 bitcoin needed.
$22 available. Your contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chinli(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Can someone point me to the original funlord's account

(1) (2) (3) ... (7626) (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.