Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162180 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7653) (7654) (7655) (7656) (7657) (7658) (7659) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Charge-back on GnS?
Theflint1:

Beware of this chargeback scammer, stole $137.25 PayPal and has refused to refund.

His number - 08107761403

Account Name - Sani Sani, Alhaji

GT Bank

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
gr8virus:
Nice deal with @macfortune
Thanks for the trust...

I'm also grateful to HassanTazzan for his assistance. Baba, ur boy is ever loyal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PongolBespoke(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Macfortune:

Lol... You're funny. Oya, drop your whatsapp contact, I have my own way of knowing if you're the one you're being accused of, or if you're not...
no mind the MF jawe

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
$1000 Blockchain BTC available...Legit traders with reputation on here only will be used as escrow,.....scammers keep off cos I will expose you,dare me and see cos I know your tactics and I will do a background check on you and I am not in a rush to sell....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GamerXv: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Macfortune:
We would appreciate it if at least two of your said customers come and confirm that they've had successful deals with you as regards to PayPal... Failure to that makes you a potential Scammer waiting for his/her time to strike. We're waiting.

I went through the thread and saw how you are bashing @ShilexFunds, it's quite normal for this, due to this is an ecurrency thread where caution has to be applied in every transaction(s).
I have worked with ShilexFunds for the first time and he delivered and I'm no newbie here also.
Given timings of paying less than 24hours and not instant doesn't tag him a scammer, Nairaex doesn't pay instant but within 3-5 hours but you don't tag NairaEx scammers, so why tagging an individual running an average scale exchange company a scammer due to your incompetencies in diligent investigation of his personal entity.
You can caution him to stop quoting people messages and leave a normal advertisement and stop spoiling reputation.
I have no attachment to ShilexFunds in person and also met him through the ecurrency thread and had first deal with him also and he delivered.
Hazzantazzan said something of not having enough finance covering for upfront, I also think @ShilexFunds some measures should be applied to avoid situations as this.

I have zero tolerance for scammers also but while we comment, read messages we should be able to diligently investigate a person before him or her calling out.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING BULK PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE FOREIGN & LOCAL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYPAL & PAYONEER)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Macfortune:
Charge-back on GnS?

Gns chargeback
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Are you aware that my post you quoted was the only post I've made to him? So, how have I been bashing him?
Lest I forget, I love how you advised us to diligently investigate about his personal entity. Since you've transacted with him, please, let's see a proof of the successful transaction you had with him. We are waiting.
GamerXv:

I went through the thread and saw how you are bashing @ShilexFunds, it's quite normal for this, due to this is an ecurrency thread where caution has to be applied in every transaction(s).
I have worked with ShilexFunds for the first time and he delivered and I'm no newbie here also.
Given timings of paying less than 24hours and not instant doesn't tag him a scammer, Nairaex doesn't pay instant but within 3-5 hours but you don't tag NairaEx scammers, so why tagging an individual running an average scale exchange company a scammer due to your incompetencies in diligent investigation of his personal entity.
You can caution him to stop quoting people messages and leave a normal advertisement and stop spoiling reputation.
I have no attachment to ShilexFunds in person and also met him through the ecurrency thread and had first deal with him also and he delivered.
Hazzantazzan said something of not having enough finance covering for upfront, I also think @ShilexFunds some measures should be applied to avoid situations as this.

I have zero tolerance for scammers also but while we comment, read messages we should be able to diligently investigate a person before him or her calling out.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2019
Theflint1:

Gns chargeback
Chai! This is bad ooo. This is why I stay away from GnS funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjstardom(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
+2348085923329 Bjstardom is this person legit?

Did anybody contact you using my name? I am not an exchanger, don't let anybody use my name to scam you o! Someone was even accusing me in one thread on what I know nothing about.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Ridwanullah1990:
Because jouney of hundred miles start from a step and at least you had a life and status before now.
Stop talking as if you know tomorrow.

If you're aware that a journey of a thousand miles start with a step, then you should know you should only take or buy what you can afford presently and stop quoting everyones post on the thread.

The mistake you made is by quoting every Tom d! Ck and Harry, even the big shots on the section don't do that. Can you buy everyone's funds at a go?

And for the records don't quote me again if you want to trade successfully on this thread cause I neva mentioned your name.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjstardom(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Wikerised:
u can find out by urself by simply searching the username here on nairaland. The search engine is above. Pls let's be careful

I am bjstardom, it seems someone is using my name to do scam transaction, that's how a guy was accusing me of scamming him in one thread which I know nothing about. How can I report this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Still available for night trades.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2019
Good day friends. BTC is available.
NOW BUYING:
USD GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD RATE 100$=0.0082 BTC SEND FROM MY BITGO WALLET.

USD ITUNES GIFT CARD RATE 100$=0.0069 BTC SEND FROM MY BITGO WALLET.

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutedharmee: 4:20am On Oct 13, 2019
InvestorO:
$1000 Blockchain BTC available...Legit traders with reputation on here only will be used as escrow,.....scammers keep off cos I will expose you,dare me and see cos I know your tactics and I will do a background check on you and I am not in a rush to sell....
Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Good morning guys,
xchange ur gift cards  instantly @ Wulham xchange and services ,
iTunes(usd,Cad,aud,EU)
iTunes bigcards
itunes ecode
steam(USD,aud,cad,eur,gbp)
Google play(Usd,cad,aud,eur)
Amazon( cash and debit with receipt )
Sephora
Nordstrom
Vanilla 
one vanilla
Walmart 
Ebay
apple
GameStop
samsclub
target
American express
Nike
Saks 5th avenue
Adidas
Costco
offgamers

at a very good rate,fast deal,fast payment,great experience
https:///2349021319925
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutedharmee: 4:40am On Oct 13, 2019
Ramada:
this idiot is still yet to upload photos of the chat he said he chatted with me Ramada

cc Dominique
And dis son of a bitch came back to watsapp saying we just accusing the wrong person but later admitted cos he knows his game is over.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutedharmee: 4:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Ramada:
this idiot is still yet to upload photos of the chat he said he chatted with me Ramada

cc Dominique

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Thank God for a brand new day...

We are open for business @archymacho

Buying..

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Offgamer
Nike 200-500 denomination at 250/$

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>>Have Verified PAYONEER Account? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
cutedharmee:

And dis son of a bitch came back to watsapp saying we just accusing the wrong person but later admitted cos he knows his game is over.

He is a known scammer changing profile once the present one is cast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2019
cutedharmee:

I'm still tryin to figure out which part of your chats suggest that it was Ramada you were chatting with. Did he quote you on this thread? I noticed he doesn't have a whatsapp contact on his profile, that's a red flag but not enough to conclude he was the one that scammed you. Were you able to capture the details on his profile before he took them down?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cutedharmee: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=dominique post=83089727]

I'm still tryin to figure out which part of your chats suggest that it was Ramada you were chatting with. Did he quote you on this thread? I noticed he doesn't have a whatsapp contact on his profile, that's a red flag but not enough to conclude he was the one that scammed you. Were you able to capture the details on his profile before he took them down?
You need not bother yourself on dis issue as i dont wanna say anything more concerning it. I believe some people ch i communicate wit hre understands woh has really happened. I'm on top of d matter and everything gonna be unleashed soon and den I'll give update. *CHEERS*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jefferyzz(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Can u gimme the list of all legist escrow for here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jayceeking: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Jefferyzz:
In need of 32$ fnf PayPal @ 320/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Buying Gns paypal in bulk

If you have 200$ and above, you can come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wikerised(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2019
bjstardom:

I am bjstardom, it seems someone is using my name to do scam transaction, that's how a guy was accusing me of scamming him in one thread which I know nothing about. How can I report this?
pls guys, if anybody contact u to be someone from nairaland. Always tell the person to quote u here first before transacting with him/her. Even the escrow he's bringing along. I seems thats what some people r doing now, using old members username to scam. It happens to me too, i told the person to quote me here on nairaland alongside his escrow and he vanished

(1) (2) (3) ... (7653) (7654) (7655) (7656) (7657) (7658) (7659) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.