Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176695 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drisalsha: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
PrimeTiime:
pls FAM how can i receive PayPal 1k$

my business earning

Chat me up let's deal.

https:///23407010124396
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tricksty(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
$1250 Payoneer available for sale.
Whatsapp 07062643422
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
EBay gift cards

Always needed

CAll or whatsapp 07032443577
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
$625 CLEAN PAYPAL FNF NEEDED CONTACT ON SIGGY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tricksty:
$1250 Payoneer available for sale.
Whatsapp 07062643422
Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
$600 eBay gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Contact us on WhatsApp for your shipping from US, UK and China.

https:///2347057300880

Shipping rate: $5/lbs

Pay Less For More
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
** Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Where is the scamming traits ?

Cos he accused you of being a scammer?

I really dont understand the yardstick @Domiique used to ban @larrbanj and I'm still waiting to know cos I don't understand what exactly happened btw him and @omokenso

I wouldn't defend him if I were you except you know him personally.

He wasn't banned because he adapted your logo or because he had a rift with a member. First he raised a red flag against Omokenso, allowed anybody and we encourage that. When a strange handle with zero history of trade on this forum comes out of nowhere to vouch for him, my suspicion grew. Turned out the handle belongs to that of a serial fraudster notorious on the webmaster section for Facebook accounts' theft and scams. Of all the people to vouch for you, it had to be that kind of character. Same way Calvarynike operated.

Seems these scammers here want to adapt a new pattern to keep members off guard before striking. I wouldn't want to lay everything out here so they don't go and re-strategize but do note that I wouldn't take down an handle without something prompting me to do so.

If anybody here has had successful transactions with Larrybanj, kindly indicate so I can review his ban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
dominique:

He wasn't banned because he adapted your logo or because he had a rift with a member. First he raised a red flag against Omokenso, allowed anybody and we encourage that. When a strange handle with zero history of trade on this forum comes out of nowhere to vouch for him, my suspicion grew. Turned out the handle belongs to that of a serial fraudster notorious on the webmaster section for Facebook accounts' theft and scams. Of all the people to vouch for you, it had to be that kind of character. Same way Calvarynike operated.

Seems these scammers here want to adapt a new pattern to keep members off guard before striking. I wouldn't want to lay everything out here so they don't go and re-strategize but do note that I wouldn't take down an handle without something prompting me to do so.

If anybody here has had successful transactions with Larrybanj, kindly indicate so I can review his ban

Not defending him in any way.

This is what I wanted you to say so he will stop disturbing my pm and making it look like my alarm against him when he used my logo was the reason he was banned.

I bliv he has read your submission and he will stop bothering me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gentyholar: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
$1000 Ebay gc needed. Instant payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
$15 btc needed, whatsapp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kharly1577(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Seeing this comment I'm really surprised because have had several transaction with the moniker in question (@larrbanj) without even including any Escrow and i can testify his a good man though I may not have met him personally but we do call each other...on this I will like the admin to hear his own part of the story and if I'm permitted I'll provide all transaction history I made with him without escrow so you can believe he his a very straight and trusted personality
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kharly1577(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
dominique:

Seeing this comment I'm really surprised because have had several transaction with the moniker in question (@larrybanj) without even including any Escrow and i can testify his a good man though I may not have met him personally but we do call each other...on this I will like the admin to hear his own part of the story and if I'm permitted I'll provide all transaction history I made with him without escrow so you can believe he his a very straight and trusted personality
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kharly1577(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kharly1577:

Seeing this comment I'm really surprised because have had several transaction with the moniker in question (@larrbanj) without even including any Escrow and i can testify his a good man though I may not have met him personally but we do call each other...on this I will like the admin to hear his own part of the story and if I'm permitted I'll provide all transaction history I made with him without escrow so you can believe he his a very straight and trusted personality

I didn't know him from anywhere but I can stand for him based on our transactions without using the escrow neither knowing each other and yet we did our transactions smoothly and he made me earn his trust pls I will plead on his behalf for you to hear his part of the story
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
yesloaded:
We help you Buy and Ship from China, USA, & UAE

We offer;

EXPRESS SHIPPING

NORMAL AIR CARGO

SEA CARGO

...all at affordable rates

We also sell bulk & bits RMB as low as 1rmb

WhatsApp: https:///2348137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kharly1577:

Seeing this comment I'm really surprised because have had several transaction with the moniker in question (@larrybanj) without even including any Escrow and i can testify his a good man though I may not have met him personally but we do call each other...on this I will like the admin to hear his own part of the story and if I'm permitted I'll provide all transaction history I made with him without escrow so you can believe he his a very straight and trusted personality

Kindly post evidence of your transaction history with him.
You're not a known trader here, the only handle you've ever quoted here for trade was with Flashvite who got busted for scam. I need submissions from regular traders not an unknown, no offense
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
$50 eBay gift card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kharly1577(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
dominique:

You're not a known trader here, the only handle you've ever quoted here for trade was with Flashvite who got busted for scam. I need submissions from regular traders not an unknown, no offense

No offense at all, sure I don't normally quote here because I message directly when I'm ready for transaction but permit me to provide my transaction details with the moniker in question because it's rare for someone to send you money even when your transaction with him is not cleared

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kharly1577(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
dominique:

@dominique pls I'll plead on his behalf so you can bring him in to explain what transpired between him and the moniker he reported because I believe his in the best position to give details and explain himself better and I'll like you to reason with me because only few and open minded can pay you even when your funds isn't cleared yet pls look into the issue with clean and open mind
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2019

Stop pleading

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2019
*$1100 PayPal Funds Available*

-Payment is From balance
-100% Cash Guaranteed without Chargeback
-Legit,Clean and Genuine
-Ready to Send
-FnF/GnS
-Rate is Competitive
- from canadain account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by feminineA: 1:37am On Oct 31, 2019
feminineA:
I need UK paypal pounds anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2019
USA PAYPAL ACCOUNT
FULLY VERIFIED - SSN - PHONE - VCC - BANK - UTILITY BILL/PASSPORT DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS (XOOM.COM RATE NGN349/USD OR CASHPLUS)

UK PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
VCC VERIFIED - PHONE - UK BANK VERIFIED (Note you can send to Nigerian bank at $340 in 40 minutes)
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS (UK BANK RATE NGN340/USD)

Video proofs of withdrawals available.
Proofs of unlimited daily transactions available
VPS to manage the paypal accounts available

30 DAYS MONEY BACK WARRANTY IF YOU FOLLOW MY GUIDE

Learn how to manage up to 10 or more paypal accounts at once using VPS Remote Desktop
DM via whatsapp

VCC available
Phone No verification available
Documents for verification available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by meshpips(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2019
$150 Skrill available for sale.

Contact me via the number in my signature.

Thank you!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2019
meshpips:
$150 Skrill available for sale.

Contact me via the number in my signature.

Thank you!

Come to whatsApp. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2019
$400 eBay gift card needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.