Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180376 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
$214 btc available at 505. contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
akinswaggs:
$130 Skrill funds for pickup

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elidi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I go dash am to you for 1250
Thanks for the nice gesture, but give it to the guy below me, he needs it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mariesio:

grin grin grin, at least make i enjoy am while e dey
lolz...na him na ...>>>>after the trade i go SIGN am...<<<< Awoof Trading Inc.... grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
UPDATE

valencia25:
You get your funds instantly.

$890 Skrill available

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125

Pay and get your funds instantly... No dulling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
chemashie:

I don't think so, some of us can still sell even at 500/$ comfortably. You only need to get your coins from the source not from resellers. I will soon sell my profits at 500/$ after trading for a while today.

*sobs* don't sell at 500 please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
UPDATE!!

valencia25:
You get your funds instantly.

$890 Skrill available

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125

Pay and get your funds instantly... No dulling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
bozz007:

*sobs* don't sell at 500 please.
Why?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
His bitcoin is cheap... I CONCUR, his bitcoin will finish....I CONCUR, we go still get and still de sell...I CONCUR, large amounts of bitcoin risky high yield and hard head ache...I concur. but wait me I De come u go must sell at 495 to beat my rate...
THIS RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE THINGS NIGERIA NEEDS, A VERY HEALTHY COMPETITION
3RNEST:

Awoof family!!!.....We go wait until YModulus BTC finish angry make una dey buy Awoof from the Awoof Trading Inc... grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KONJIKILLER(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

You're a bastard ...
I contacted u for ur funds and not a single response ... U just said I'm a scammer...
I know u before ?
I suspect you to be one bastard that has been scamming guys on fb SME group ...

Your days are numbered

O my God, it was this link I checked yesterday > https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim#50529786

I actually didnt read well, I thought the list of monikers were actuallly list of scammers. Please I just reread d post now, I am sincerely sorry for this, very very sorry, please forgive me bro. Can we talk on whatsapp bro

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
chemashie:

There's MMM Nigeria and MMM united. The former uses naira as mode of transaction while the second is strictly bitcoin. MMM united still functioning well I think.

1.328 btc still available @515/$

Sawrii oo. Is it Manchester United that is owns MMM United?

Did MMM United use to play in English league one?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
bolayei:
His bitcoin is cheap... I CONCUR, his bitcoin will finish....I CONCUR, we go still get and still de sell...I CONCUR, large amounts of bitcoin risky high yield and hard head ache...I concur. but wait me I De come u go must sell at 495 to beat my rate...
THIS RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE THINGS NIGERIA NEEDS, A VERY HEALTHY COMPETITION

If get money ehh...i go sell bitcoin for Naira1/$ ...... Over Awoof.... angry - in Magnito Voice.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by budosky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Swift transaction with Ymodulus.. Thumbs up..

I'm coming soon with my 480/$ Bitcoin.. Stay glued.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=chemashie post=51891060]
I don't think so, some of us can still sell even at 500/$ comfortably. You only need to get your coins from the source not from resellers. I will soon sell my profits at 500/$ after trading for a while today. [/quot

quote me wen its time pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ymodulus: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
3RNEST:

Pleas take my advice...give it to the less privillage~~ angry
Wickedcheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Etinosajay(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
winetapper:
why do people always come here to advertise when they already have about 5-7 steady buyers .

Why not message them directly and know if they agree with your rate, same with the buyers too undecided.

Abeg its Show off

You fell for that?

Fat lie. They don't have what they have advertised. They want to use your money and buy and then sell to you.

They will always say send funds.

Na only a few of them I trust like that.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
victor101:
$120.50 Payoneer Funds for sale at N445 per $1

Please I don't sell in bits
I don't negotiate price I'm not in a hurry to sell my hard earn currency.

Deal Breakdown
$120.50 * N445 = N53,622.5

Please if you don't have N53,622.5 don't contact me, just read and walk-by. I'm not Santa-Clause (I'm here for serious business).
Scammers, you'll only waste your time, cos I'll frustrate you, should I perceive you as one.

Here's the ideal rule:

1. You'll send Naira equivalent stated above first, then I transfer your Payoneer funds to you after confirming payment into my Ledger Balance.

2. I can only send first to you if I know you're a reputable brand on this thread. By reputable, I mean in the standard of Ladyf, Tabbaz.

3. I don't have time to bother other reputable trader for Escrow, since the money does't worth the disturbance. However, if you have a reputable person on this thread to serve as escrow, I'll oblige.

NB: I took my time to be detailed as possible, so I can easily detect scammers and report them here right away, so please read carefully before you contact my Whatsapp line. ( Please don't call my line) I'm always on the go, my time is very precious to me.

Thank you, looking forward to doing business with you!

Shalom!
Victor.

If you review your rate make I know abeg.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by budosky(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
winetapper:
why do people always come here to advertise when they already have about 5-7 steady buyers .

Why not message them directly and know if they agree with your rate, same with the buyers too undecided.

Abeg its Show off

kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ymodulus:
Ymodulus

Watching you in 3D.....Ymodulus is not fair oh....You placed us on PAUSE.....Awoof Mode Activated..... cry cry cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
KONJIKILLER:

O my God, it was this link I checked yesterday > https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim#50529786

I actually didnt read well, I thought the list of monikers were actuallly list of scammers. Please I just reread d post now, I am sincerely sorry for this, very very sorry, please forgive me bro. Can we talk on whatsapp bro

Bros read well next time Abeg...

U just make me reign and abuse you for a mistake...
embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
$1500 worth of BTC available to be sold at once at _________ angry angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
130$ Btc left ...
Make I sell this remaining cheaply ... Make I relax
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Another fantastic smooth Payoneer deal just concluded with justi4jesu..

This girl na witch when it comes to payoneer

Very legit and clean fund from a legit trader

Na justi sure pass now o..............................................................................................................

Ladyf and bookiemart01 can chill for now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way ...bitcon dey sleep help us wake am biko..I get small left in my wallet to sell - 1k+

hoping to sell @

/$

Anyone up for it grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pay ur business partner anywhere around the globe
By paying Naira here e.g ghana,cotonu, abidja, Kenya, SA, USA, and Europe.
Ab0ki bash ur link to ur business world.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Etinosajay:

You fell for that?

Fat lie. They don't have what they have advertised. They want to use your money and buy and then sell to you.

me i no dey do that one , cos aint a reseller.. i sometimes sell at giveway price cos i need cash..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2abet(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please anyone with legit amazon Gift Card. $50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
bashsani:
Pay ur business partner anywhere around the globe
By paying Naira here e.g ghana,cotonu, abidja, Kenya, SA, USA, and Europe.
Ab0ki bash ur link to ur business world.

I quoted you some days ago but no response from you. I asked if l wanted 100,000 Kenyan shillings picked up in Nairobi, how much will l pay in naira.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunboy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Etinosajay:

You fell for that?

Bros abeg stop to dey generalize. Better still call names of those that use your money to source for funds shikena, that your "they" is too general.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
am looking for cc cjsmack
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
gocare:
abeg quote me when u do.

Talk to me about ur offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.