Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5176212 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Khassy and coconut my guys now cool

Dominique, correct lady....Funlord...sure guy. No noise guy...unlike some idiots littering everywhere with adverts.

Thanks everybody grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
dominique:

What led to this conclusion?

Deal resolved.
Could you ease edit your post to remove the names and numbers?
Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... everyone here knows who is a scammer and who is legit...

Your days are numbered... mods are just slumbering

Who's "everyone"? Are you crazy?

You speak for everyone?

Days are numbered since 2012? My eyes on you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
artworks1:
Khassy and coconut my guys now cool

Dominique, correct lady....Funlord...sure guy. No noise guy...unlike some idiots littering everywhere with adverts.

Thanks everybody grin

And you were quick to label them fraudsters. If they hadn't spoken up, you'd have let them stigma stick.

Let's always exercise caution and patience please.

Namaste

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ollymoney001: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
He created the PayPal group as the moderator on there, where I deal with pexbank l, you don't expect him to take these slightly as it's, you said how much is $800 like it #5, I wonder why it haven't been refunded or paid for, for the almost three weeks now, without having issue with it @dominique @hazzantazzan @Tabbaz @Marieso

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Weirdgee: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
I have a working PayPal account that receives and send money or to local Nigeria bank account. If u need it mention me...u can trust me with anything.... check my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
ollymoney001:
He created the PayPal group as the moderator on there, where I deal with pexbank l, you don't expect him to take these slightly as it's, you said how much is $800 like it #5, I wonder why it haven't been refunded or paid for, for the almost three weeks now, without having issue with it @dominique @hazzantazzan @Tabbaz @Marieso
honestly I thought you would charge back PayPal from him as you mentioned in the group. Now as it is. Let me ask the public two questions before we can decide on this issue

1.is there an option on zelle account that can allow someone to reject an unwanted fund back to the sender (even if the sender did not request refund)? . If yes, is there any implication on the account owner.

2. Is there a way to know if an account receive refund notification? . Maybe in the zelle account history.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fhghhj
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Weirdgee:
I have a working PayPal account that receives and send money or to local Nigeria bank account. If u need it mention me...u can trust me with anything.... check my profile.

I'm afraid you need to earn the trust. You don't ask for it. Your account is recent. Do you have people that can testify to your legitimacy?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
ollymoney001:
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, I'm the trader(middleman) concerning the Zelle deal that occurs between me and pexbank (@gigathon) on Nov 4, 2019...I asked if he's interested in $800 Zelle funds, he said send, my client have the money sent to is details, I sent him proof of sending cls 2 an hour, and he asked if narration was added, I said no. he said, the money will be refunded, so my client initially sent request from another acct, I snt it to him and he said the request was sent from another account, my client claim he gave a colleague money in cash why he have the money sent, cuz he want the money delivered in naira to .his family here in 9ja...sum1 that think it that easy, he sent request from available account which was denied, then on Nov 7 (Thursday)luckily he was able to reach the sender, then my client have the sender to send request and cancelled the initial....refund was not made by pexbank for four days, when I reported on the WhatsApp. group and narrate the case to @hazzantazzan, then he told @hazzantazzan that the refund will be done, I could remember, it was on Sunday, he said the client said after church he will refund it after four days..I think he even sent screenshot of the client chat to @hazzantazzan..I waited till Sunday was over that day, refund wasn't done..my client keep pressurising as the family that needs the money stay in the same neighborhood with me, I'm so devastated... Pexbank came bank on Monday night the following day, to be saying his client said he doesnt received d request again haaaaa, it just like I sent you money and sent you proof why you say, you don't see the money I should resnd...I told my client these and he concluded that I'm a scam and he's never listening to anything again from me, he ordered is FAM to get me arrested that I'm a thief, I have to protect my name and all in the same neighborhood, I already paid these client sum of 100k and he gave me time to pay up the rest, he said refund is not hard, you can easily refund money you don't want, you holding it means you have something else, you don't want problem and you held money in your account for almost 3weeks without doing nothing,he said if the refund is made then he will get my money back to me wherever I want it. I'm the middleman, I'm the one having deal, to me it an f2f deal from my side, all these transpired and what do you think I will b called? I'm the one on these deal..I can't do nothing my money is still save there in pexbank hand without him.having any issues, and he doesnt pay or refund up to date..
@dominique @Tabbaz @hazzanTazzan @Mariesio

Hello @dominique , kindly look into this . Let @Gigathon refund the Zelle since he has refused to pay .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
artworks1:

You are crying more than the bereaved. Come out and claim your money. Why are you hiding behind ollymoney?? You have been on this for over a week now and I'm beginning to wonder why you are so worried over another man's money.

How much is your share from the 800?

Lol.... you be ode walahi ..

This is the kind of miscreants amd scammers seun allows here on business section
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
10000% LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS $7500 GNS AVAILABLE FOR SELL

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
artworks1:

Who's "everyone"? Are you crazy?

You speak for everyone?

Days are numbered since 2012? My eyes on you.

Since 2012? Let me.quickly check when you started posting on business section and see when you bought the acct fes...

If e sure for you, mention 10 known monikers here you've done E-currency trades with successfully btw 2012 And 2019...

You're one oloriburuku wey need chains...

I think its high time you come out with your real face and let's sort it out like men... unless you're a boy perhaps...

People like you have no single image of yourself online and you want to conduct business thinking others are fools...

No wonder you're backwards like Nigeria grin

NB: don't forget to respond to the bolded
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
casydigital:

You've got a message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by casydigital(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
CowbellY:

You've got a message
replied
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mariesio:

Hello @dominique , kindly look into this . Let @Gigathon refund the Zelle since he has refused to pay .

I wonder what Dominique was referring to the time she responded to me...

Someone cant pay for a fund and doesn't want to refund either...

What do we call that

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
BUY DEDICATED UK PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIAN BANK
Check this thread for proofs
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals#84277257

Details that will be provided:
1) Verified United Kingdom PayPal Account - CARD, PHONE NO, BANK VERIFIED
2) UK Phone No - dedicated for calling and receiving paypal messages
3) UK Bank for Paypal withdrawals to any Nigerian savings account -340naira, you can transfer to dorm account and exchange from aboki at 360
3) Re-loadable VCC for other payments or ebay checkout
4) Account name, email, phone number, address, and card information
5) Email account login details
6) VPS with dedicated IP address to log in to your United Kingdom PayPal account anywhere
5) Utility Bill

Please note that a valid International passport and utility bill is required for activation of your UK Bank.

DM whatsapp below for more information
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Imustreturn(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
$55 pàypal available GNs
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Payless Nigeria, your go-to logistics company that allows you to ship from the US at a fee of $5/lbs and China at a rate of N2000/kg

Register with us today and let us take care of your shipping needs.

You Pay Less For More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
We are open for business @Archymacho

We are Buying....

Bitcoins
Neteller
Skrill 340/$(bulk)
Payoneer 337/$
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 250/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly.

Contact.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
megafaraday:

Still available?

No dey quote me again...

Just contact...

Don't quote unless you are instructed to do so! NL RULE 23 ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kokertalented1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
$100 * 5 Amazon card cash receipt available

Contact on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lexmane(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
YeyeBoyfriend:
verified USA PayPal and Skrill available for sale

DM me if your PayPal account meets my requirements
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lexmane(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
I need Paypal Checkout On My Ebay Account.

Total of $1700.

Lemme know if you can do it. Rate is dope
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ammanison(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
All Google Pay can Come Now

All Apple Pay can also Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imustreturn:
$55 pàypal available GNs

Where do you want to return to ? Please contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
900$ agc with cash receipt needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
900$ agc with cash receipt needed
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
archymacho:

Come

No dey quote me to come if you don't have any whataapp link below your post...

Now that you quote me to come, come to where ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by completey(f): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
completey:

This goat is a scammer. He got payment but never deliver the account I paid for.
Name: Julius Ijidola
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account number: 1006468285
Moniker: Juliusijidola , juliusij
Phone number:08168997794

He has showed up this evening with a story. I will prefer if he responds to this post.
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
cc Tabbaz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7760) (7761) (7762) (7763) (7764) (7765) (7766) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.