Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5151737 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7776) (7777) (7778) (7779) (7780) (7781) (7782) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
$2500 PerfectMoney Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
clems88:
$90 payoneer available
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning

We are still buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill

Neteller

Gift Cards

Payoneer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akashi01(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bring Your US iTunes | Amazon | Steam | Walmart gift cards ($10-100) for Swift Exchange.

Call/WhatsApp: https:///2348157857333
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
ollymoney001:
@Tabbaz, as everyone can see the actual sender as later sent refund request according to the screenshot I sent, that was on Nov 7, these pexbank client was online for four days, on Sunday Nov 11 he said he will refund after church, he didn't ,he even send screenshot to @hazzantazzan, coming back on Monday to be saying he need another request after how many days of silence and keeping someone money, client got frustrated, I'm not the owner of zelle or zelle account..there's limit I can say or control client due to the fact that is family can even reach me f2f, imagine saying you will give money in cash and snap is ID cuz of what pls, is he having deal with you, if you will take any identification it should be my ID, cuz I'm the one having deal here..client FAM hold me saying I'm a thief, if it was you what will you conclude on after a 5days , I'm already paying debt, money goes to your client bank, he said he didn't see request how possible is that pls, then fine, just a call through your final institution and funds will be reverse, how is that a problem, if you are not trying to scam, the money is still with you uptil now, nothing happens and you still keeping it..who does that
CC Dominique
CC Mariesio
CC hazzantazzan

still on this case. Since you are unable to convince the account owner to make another refund request. I have asked pexbank to ask his client to tell us when he will release the fund with or without request. We need to know this because the fund does not belong to him. Even if it is a scam fund, he does not have the right to keep the money.

Today pexbank told me that his US client claimed to have called his bank about the fund and he received a disturbing response. So I have asked pexbank to request for digital evidence of the bank response regarding the fund so we can finally know the truth of the matter

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eadeyeye2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good day to everyone
Bulk BTC needed at good rate
DM : 08183535423
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
$47 BTC available.... Bring a trusted escrow and contact my siggy for a seamless trx,scammers back off or I will expose you....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
SHOP AND SHIP ON YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE STORES WITH PAYLESS NIGERIA.

SECURED SHIPPING.

CHEAPER RATES
EBAY orders
Rate: 320/$

Shipping Rates: $5/lb

Ship also from China at N2000/kg

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP
https:///2347057300880
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
December don come,scammers don yapa....Bastards!!! Be careful traders,make Una no give them free food chop...

Dont be in too much of a haste to trade,
ask for their vouch,ask them to quote you on here before entering a trade,

search their numbers on nairaland

and use trusted traders as escrow

Report monikers with suspicious and scamming tendecies here......

Lmao,7 fvcking guests grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
180 * 1 ebay giftcard available. Serious buyers should check my siggy for my whatsapp contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
$400 eBay GC needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Giftexx: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Giftexx:
Sell all your Bitcoin to me

Escrow link:
https://paxful.com/offer/YW8epWQEj17

Amazon checkout also available(escrow available)

We buy all major gift cards too: steam,iTunes,google play,Sephora,offgamers
#btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tabbaz:

still on this case. Since you are unable to convince the account owner to make another refund request. I have asked pexbank to ask his client to tell us when he will release the fund with or without request. We need to know this because the fund does not belong to him. Even if it is a scam fund, he does not have the right to keep the money.

Today pexbank told me that his US client claimed to have called his bank about the fund and he received a disturbing response. So I have asked pexbank to request for digital evidence of the bank response regarding the fund so we can finally know the truth of the matter

Padi... pexbank client is a scammer I can bet anything on that...

We are not children here ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
$120 Payoneer Available Now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
We are still taking your requests...

Today's requests already on the way to our US address...

www.thefxchanger.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smickjay: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
$25 paypal fund available inbox me if u are interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Coolberry: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
I need paypal funds.
Any trusted seller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
smickjay:
$25 paypal fund available inbox me if u are interested
I can't reach you on your WhatsApp, contact my signature on Whatsapp or call and bring ur trusted escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
InvestorO:
$47 BTC available.... Bring a trusted escrow and contact my siggy for a seamless trx,scammers back off or I will expose you....
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ademolavips(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
14$ paypal available 300/$

Fnf to south africa
Gns to others
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nzefund(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
$145 fnf payPal fund available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
3RNEST:
$120 Payoneer Available Now
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nzefund:
$145 fnf payPal fund available.

Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
*➡ itunes Card*
*➡ itunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE itunes CARD

Contact us via whatsapp+234703805797
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Coolberry:
I need paypal funds.
Any trusted seller
Come to my whatsapp office...
My one and only number ends with 8936.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by warrenweste(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
ademolavips:
14$ paypal available 300/$

Fnf to south africa
Gns to others

is it still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
$500 FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance from a USA PayPal account are needed here...

$145, $180, and $145+ FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are also available for immediate sale...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7776) (7777) (7778) (7779) (7780) (7781) (7782) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.