Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161306 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2019
$3240 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2019
yemzyray01:
Good Morning,
$50 to $10000 PAYONEER funds still needed at good rates....bring all you have....Instant Payment No stories Admin/Escrow is allowed!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Northmall:
Tabbaz, Dominique

I think I've been scammed by Mays24
Made a very big mistake sending to him without using Escrow. I didn't know it's a man behind this account until Funlord contacted me on WhatsApp few mins ago.
Sent $89 PayPal funds yesterday and he told me payment was on hold with no evidence that I should wait 24Hrs. Today, he is no where to be found and number is switched off. I'll chargeback the money on Paypal now and hopefully I'll get my funds back. Sent as GnS from UAE Paypal.

His Number: 09071223674
PayPal email: ***Removed

Mays24 is the scammer. Here are his bank details

Onifade Dolapo
First Bank
Phone no: 09071223674

Please add to the list. Thanks. Dominique, Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Northmall:
Tabbaz, Dominique

I think I've been scammed by Mays24
Made a very big mistake sending to him without using Escrow. I didn't know it's a man behind this account until Funlord contacted me on WhatsApp few mins ago.
Sent $89 PayPal funds yesterday and he told me payment was on hold with no evidence that I should wait 24Hrs. Today, he is no where to be found and number is switched off. I'll chargeback the money on Paypal now and hopefully I'll get my funds back. Sent as GnS from UAE Paypal.

His Number: 09071223674
PayPal email: ***Removed
you did not attach evidence to substantiate the claim
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2019
CowbellY:

Mays24 is the scammer. Here are his bank details

Onifade Dolapo
First Bank
Phone no: 09071223674

Please add to the list. Thanks. Dominique, Tabbaz
no evidence to support this claim. kindly notify the victim to upload digital evidence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dayus444: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2019
roblance:
$46 paypal available @ 320
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg who dey buy BTC at 350naira for here lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Tabbaz:
you did not attach evidence to substantiate the claim

Attached.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Northmall:

Attached.

Not taking sides here but just to clarify that paypal funds do go on hold, yes and most of my payment is after any hold time. I always send proofs along the way and notify when its clear.

You should have asked for proof that money was truly on hold when you sent it. Some exchangers might be trying to withdraw if naira no dey ground that time or might want to do small business with the dollar but wont open up. Dear exchangers always open up, the truth wont kill you. I had a deal with Joylande a while back and i told her I am going to withdraw the funds after it clears, updated all along and she got paid 12hours cos withdrawal dropped earlier.

Its also possible that this buy is using this as an excuse to delay. But then it might just be a plain scam case. if so, sorry for your loss already.

For the benefit of doubt give it time unless the person is a certified scammer i.e known scammer, no longer responding, disabled nairaland account,phone no switched off and all those stuffs.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ProtectMyMoney: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Always protect your money so you don't get scammed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2019
webshopNG:

Not taking sides here but just to clarify that paypal funds do go on hold, yes and most of my payment is after any hold time. I always send proofs along the way and notify when its clear.

You should have asked for proof that money was truly on hold when you sent it. Some exchangers might be trying to withdraw if naira no dey ground that time or might want to do small business with the dollar but wont open up. Dear exchangers always open up, the truth wont kill you. I had a deal with Joylande a while back and i told her I am going to withdraw the funds after it clears, updated all along and she got paid 12hours cos withdrawal dropped earlier.

Its also possible that this buy is using this as an excuse to delay. But then it might just be a plain scam case. if so, sorry for your loss already.

For the benefit of doubt give it time unless the person is a certified scammer i.e known scammer, no longer responding, disabled nairaland account,phone no switched off and all those stuffs.

The reason you stated is why I agreed to wait for 24hrs, if you look at the WhatsApp conversation. But that was not the case.. Mays24 sent me a Paypal address belonging to Cowbelly and after I sent the funds Cowbelly paid Naira to Mays24 but I never received my money from him. This is a clear scam case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Good Morning

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Northmall:

The reason you stated is why I agreed to wait for 24hrs, if you look at the WhatsApp conversation. But that was not the case.. Mays24 sent me a Paypal address belonging to Cowbelly and after I sent the funds Cowbelly paid Naira to Mays24 but I never received my money from him. This is a clear scam case.
MITM it is
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chrismentor3: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2019
funlord:

Chief....what is your link to this number 07036708751 and a group called "the trust escrow group?"

It's just an escrow group my friend introduced me to, that number is the admin number
They are doing very great, no issues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
6300$ paypal available

As payment to suppliers

As Gns

As Fnf

Contact via whatsapp

Paypal fund is hard to buy but You're 100% safe buying from us at thefxchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2019
webshopNG:
Abeg who dey buy BTC at 350naira for here lipsrsealed

??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2019
we buy
itunes card amazon walmart Google play store dollar and pounds.

we also pay your Chinese suppluer on 1688

57Naira/yuan 5% procurement fee
shipping fee 2230 Naira/KG 10-12Days

ebay (BUY IT NOW) 340Naira/$

whatsapp https:///2347081997275
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by IBINDTOMYSELF: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Mayras:
dominique why this under my Post ??
the same bastard that scammed me of 250USD..
OGA I'M COMING FOR YOU.
YOU'RE EATING THIS DECEMBER IN THE CELL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Embito(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2019
if you in Lagos come to network and make trade discussions
7th December 2019
www.eventbrite.com/e/huobi-nigeria-crypto-training-program-tickets-81276168207?ref=estw
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2019
DoyenExchange:
$3240 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
SOLD. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SAPNET: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Roll in your Bitcoins for instant payment. No long stories. We have a high demand.

We buy bulk, we buy small.Instant payment
eXchangeyard (A division of Sapnet Solutions Ltd)
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::
>> BTC: $- We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> LTC: $ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> ETH: $ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> XRP: $ - We Buy (WhatsApp/Call)

Sell your crypto to us for instant payment!!!

WhatsApp/Call: 081 3578 9851
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mayras(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF who is this man...I think you high on local drugs please better check well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
2600 nordstorm Canada gift card available

500*4
600*1

Whatsapp : 09061251581

End user only!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993

(1) (2) (3) ... (7784) (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.