Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134474 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ajiswaggs:
$10+ pax available

Interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Guys pls help with this...hope my account has not been restricted

i am trying to log in and this is the error i get.. i try to change password and still get another error
Try a device or pc with ip you used to login before now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Macfortune:
$150, $79, $50 and $65 FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are available for immediate sale...

Come to my whatsapp office now and pack anyone you need...
Remaining $78
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:

i am trying to log in and this is the error i get.. i try to change password and still get another error

Which country PayPal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:

No it's your Ip address. It got leaked or switched hence won't recognize your device. It has triggeres a temporary block to protect you

Wait for 48hours or call paypal with skype.

My advice, stop using paypal with Nigerian IP, stop using VPN use....VPS.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NiggasInParis: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorogundepo0:

Which country PayPal?

UAE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NiggasInParis: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
webshopNG:

No it's your Ip address. It got leaked or switched hence won't recognize your device. It has triggeres a temporary block to protect you

Wait for 48hours or call paypal with skype.

My advice, stop using paypal with Nigerian IP, stop using VPN use....VPS.

wow... i am using Nigerian IP the url anytime i want to access the account is that for the country.. AE
dont knwo if that counts

At the skype call. thanks for the tip like i should add them up on skype and call directly?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NiggasInParis: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
cybertek:

Try a device or pc with ip you used to login before now

i am using my pc with Nigerian IP BUT direct url of for the paypal account country...

infact i have browser dedicated for only paypal logins
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Your trusted & reliable exchanger

PayPal √ (We buy & sell PayPal Funds at good rates)
Payoneer √
Neteller √
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rate
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for Binary (formerly Betonmarkets)
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:

i am using my pc with Nigerian IP BUT direct url of for the paypal account country...

infact i have browser dedicated for only paypal logins
Your ip bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are Buying....

Bitcoins
Neteller
Skrill 340/$(bulk)
Payoneer 342/$(bulk)
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 260/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Macfortune:

Remaining $78
Sold to Cybertek...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
$90 btc available on BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good Evening,
$50 to $10000 PAYONEER funds still needed at good rates....bring all you have....Instant Payment No stories Admin/Escrow is allowed!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
$105 paxful BTC is available for immediate sale now...

$450 FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are needed here.

*#ElchiExchangeEnterprise...*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
$1000 Neteller & $1500 Skrill Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

***************** FOR SALE! ******************
>>Fully Verified Skrill Accounts: Available!
>> Fully Verified Neteller Accounts: Available
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA
!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolzeal(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
500 USD PayPal FNF available.

Whatsapp : https:///2348071113936
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Staffmafite:
$90 btc available on BC

still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
$185btc blockchain available @355 last ..holla

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lexmane(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
I Need A Constant Buyer (Not Picker o) For Zelle, Cashapp And Venmo.

Legit One. You Must Be Vouched For By At Least 5 Reputable Exchangers.

DM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pexbank: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tabbaz:

@bolded, did the guy confirmed that he received the request. If so, kindly supply the forum with the screenshot of the conversation page.

If he has never confirmed receiving the request, then the case is still twisted.

This case would have been resolved if both parties are not hiding anything.

I don't accept the excuse of the sender that he can't send another request because he is now angry. It's not a good excuse

Also, I don't accept the insistent of pexbank contact on refund request if he can actually ask his bank to refund

It's like both parties are not ready to settle the matter (and unfortunately both are middlemen).

So, if the sender didn't see his fund, is it a crime to make another request?

and if the sender did not send a request, is it a crime for fund receiver to ask his bank to refund the original sender.

One last question I will ask pexbank:
If the sender did not send refund request, how long will your client hold this fund before releasing it? or is he going to hold it forever?

Other members, please let's hear your opinion on this twisted case

Going through the reactions to this post, it's unfortunate that some fail to ask the right questions. If the sender of this fund in dispute is not a Nigerian, why did the originator for this transfer refuse to disclose his identity to our client since he is also resident in the US?

To note, PEXBANK does not need your clients id. But our client who is also resident in the US intended to pay cash value in person to the agitating transfer originator (who is also in US) but needed to have his ID just incase the said fund brings our client under surveillance or questioning over said transaction any time in the future. This is quite reasonable, given that your client claims this a clean deal and really needs his money back.

This refusal to disclose identity could imply, and quite expressly too, that my client received money that is hacked from a victim's account being reasons why the sender is unable to request refund from same account and every other report from sender is just a fallacy on attempt to clear fraudulent funds through PEXBANK client's account.

However, we have asked our client to report this issue of money received to his bank which he has done. The bank, in response, informed that they would hold the money and the sender should make request for this money back within a specific period, and if the sender can't make the request for the money, the bank will hold the money and the sender would have to request for the money back through his own bank. And this has been effected.

Find proof of hold on our client's account to confirm that our client no longer has access to this money ($800). The senders should reach their bank and get their money back immediately.

Regards.
PEXBANK

Please note:
To everyone that wishes to engage us in future transactions, please be informed that neither "we" nor our business entity referred to as "PEXBANK" is interested in shady/questionable transactions, or any kind of engagement with any business or individual that do not have access to, cannot verify nor have any level of control over the source of funds used for any commercial/business activities with PEXBANK.

Most of our clients are direct consumers and we intend to afford them maximum protection within our jurisdiction as they continue to remain complaint to our processes.

Many thanks to @Tabbaz, @Mariesio

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
100£ Gemany Amazon ecode available

https:///2347039421858
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ericgold(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
jimohibrahim:

Hey
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdemix(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have $380 Single Amazon ECode card, if you are interested

https:///2347057588888
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericgold:

Hey

About to trade with you, why is your number not linked here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jimohibrahim(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
jimohibrahim:

SOLD

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
1100 eBay available..

End users only..

Call or text with number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
bdemix:
I have $380 Single Amazon ECode card, if you are interested

https:///2347057588888
come to whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Staffmafite:
$90 btc available on BC

sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ollymoney001: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
@tabbaz thanks for all your time in seeing into these matter till these time,and please if a victim account is been hacked, it's a request that will be hard to make, or its going to his or her bank to claim is money that will be hard, but you fail to understand that, there are various reason or activities on which a transaction take place, you don't just open your mouth and accuse people of something you don't think well about, that's very bad, someone you need to show is identity, how in anyway does he have deal with your client?, and is your client a cops or what's his intention for asking my client identity pls, so that he can use it for something else later? so your client can drop is own identity to any person without even have anything to do with them? a Nigeria in diaspora for that matter, I got deal with you, not my client with your client directly and you still acting really unprofessional...

I just hope they refund back the money back to my client as soon as possible cuz money on hold since last month Nov 29 can still be release back to your client account as at now...Today been December 6 and just bringing proof new smh..

Special thanks to @Tabbaz @Hazzantazzan @Mariesio..
Cc Dominique

(1) (2) (3) ... (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.