Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5149814 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7843) (7844) (7845) (7846) (7847) (7848) (7849) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sakalisis(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas

sakalisis:
Buying BTC @ good rate
Loading ::: ($, € , £ , AuD, CaD)

iTunes
Amazon
Steam (Direct Loading, High Rate)
Ebay
Sephora
Nordstorm
Walmart
Offgamer
Apple Store Gift card

Any Denomination , Instant Payment

Do you have bulk, State Quantity and get an Improved offer

https:///2348133025322
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2019
$535btc available @ 360
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2019
donshady:
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*3 & $50*1.

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2019
Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all

We are still buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill

Neteller

Gift Cards

Payoneer

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oyasub11: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2019
victorogundepo0:

This scammers are now using different format

Sorry for the loss though (use escrow next time when dealing, and if escrow is not available, cancel the deal. The giveaway am seeing is enough

Please how does the escrow thing work, because i don't know how to go about it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oyasub11: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:

And I had my suspicions about that moniker, too bad we can't ban based on hunches. Please under any condition should anybody send first to a 2019 moniker.

Kindly confirm his phone number @Oyasub11

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:

And I had my suspicions about that moniker, too bad we can't ban based on hunches. Please under any condition should anybody send first to a 2019 moniker.

Kindly confirm his phone number @Oyasub11

I think what you could do to new people following these thread everyday is to include it on the thread frontpage informing members never to deal with anyone here without a known escrow . Maybe these will help guide new entrants among us.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Oyasub11:

Please how does the escrow thing work, because i don't know how to go about it.

We have some well known members here on the thread who are open to be an escrow . They serve as a link or mediator between the buyer and the seller. And don't get fooled , Some of them scammers might also use those escrow name to fooled there victims attimes if you're not wise. That's why I often tell people to do there due diligence on anybody that comes to there WhatsApp to eiither buy or sell anything .

N.B - I won't mind to also serve as an escrow for anyone who desires one as well . My track records speak for me though. So, am open to it. All scammers must go to hell . They must be disappointed and regret am there actions. I know they won't be happy . but its my desire to have a set of known escrow team here to stem the tides of these scammers Among us.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2019
FuckPuskin:
20Gbp Amazon gift card for sell...online card ohh no receipt just code

If its still available , chat me up bro

https:///2347039421858
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2019
$210 Neteller Available. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Good Day Bosses!

MERRY XMAS & Prosperous NEW YEAR!! cheesycheesy
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2019
slimanyd:

We have some well known members here on the thread who are open to be an escrow . They serve as a link or mediator between the buyer and the seller. And don't get fooled , Some of them sc.... might also use those escrow name to fooled there victims attimes if you're not wise. That's why I often tell people to do there due diligence on anybody that comes to there WhatsApp to eiither buy or sell anything .

N.B - I won't mind to also serve as an escrow for anyone who desires one as well . My track records speak for me though. So, am open to it. All sc... must go to hell . They must be disappointed and regret am there actions. I know they won't be happy . but its my desire to have a set of known escrow team here to stem the tides of these sc.. Among us.
Bros until we start writing officiàl complaints to EFCC and getting them arrested even for $10 swindling. They wont stop.
You never see where them use MITM scam escrow before?

Secondly
I have suggested a dedicated escrow site built like bitify.com where all transactions will be honored after KYC. handled by a trusted company.

This is like a long term thing cos eventually escrows gets tired cos its not an easy job
Who knows the kind of naira they are even sending to your personal accounts. Just be careful sha.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SwitchTel(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
cardplus:
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
=================================================================
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

ALL COUNTRIES STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD

NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)

[color=#006600]Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
[/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
FuckPuskin:
no mind the username na undecided

Include your details in your profile or post it here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carmal90(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pls who can do PayPal checkout of $30 for me pls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
SwitchTel:

Got 100$ ebay from him. Good dealing with you
thank you bro. Lots of eBay always available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
500 USD needed to be sent to Zambia.

If you can do it, please call or text with the number on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
$97 FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are available to a USA PayPal account only...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019

===================================
⭕ MERRY XMAS FROM US @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM cheesy
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT #340

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ===

⭕ WE APPROVE ALL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good afternoon!

$83,000 btc needed in bits & bulk.

$12,000 payoneer funds needed.

Buying at current market rate.

All wallets are welcomed.

Instant payment is guaranteed.

Click on my WhatsApp link for swift trade

https:///2348163609254
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Clean $100 zelle available

Christmas rate : 290/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Who can help me get a zelle account please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oladayo63(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
$184 Payoneer is available.

Rate #343/$

Contact me if you want to buy.

MODIFIED

Sold to Abuhazzan
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
*Merry Christmas*
&
*a prosperous New year*

*Looking for where to sell ur ; � Btc Skrill Perfect money Neteller PayPal Payoneer Cashapp Zelle*
Bring dem to me, instant funding.....

Available;
Skrill PM PayPal Neteller...( any qty ) come.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimanyd:

*Merry Christmas*
&
*a prosperous New year*

*Looking for where to sell ur ; � Btc Skrill Perfect money Neteller PayPal Payoneer Cashapp Zelle*
Bring dem to me, instant funding.....

Available;
Skrill PM PayPal Neteller...( any qty ) come.

I have clean $100 zelle for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
muyex1:
Now buying

Amazon (UK, Germany and US)

Google play

Steam (all country)

Bestbuy

Apple store

Rate is good

https:///2348035974383
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Macfortune:
$97 FnF PayPal funds from PayPal balance are available to a USA PayPal account only...
Sold...

=======================================

50 GBP is available on email... Who's taking it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7843) (7844) (7845) (7846) (7847) (7848) (7849) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.