Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5152012 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ACAN(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Investdata’s 10 Golden Stocks Returns 13.37%, As Summit Moves To Abuja, PH

In its determination to ensure that more Nigerians better understand the dynamics of stock market investing and the economy, thereby democratizing wealth, the management of Investdata, at the weekend announced that the Abuja and Port Harcourt editions of its Invest 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit will hold on January 18 and February 8, 2020, respectively, but popular demand.
While the Abuja leg is scheduled for Chida International Hotel, Plot 224 Solomon Lar Way, Utako District Abuja, in Port Harcourt, it holds at Emerald Hotel Limited, 193, Aba Road Rumuola.

According to Investdata Consulting Ltd, at the Lagos leg of the summit held on December 7, with experts participants through trading strategies for picking best stocks in good or bad times; critical chart patterns for pinpointing stocks that will soar in 2020, how to identify opportunities in stocks, Exchange Traded Funds, Fixed income and commodities markets under any environment, among others
At the Lagos, edition experts offered participants the annual investdata 10 golden stocks for profitable investment, which so far have yielded 13.37% returns on the average between December 9, 2019 and last Friday, January 10, 2020. Within the period, the Nigerian Stock Exchange returned 9.53%, opening at 26,855.52 basis points and closing at 29,415.39bps.

The best of the 10 golden stocks yielded 25.37%, 20.53%, while all but three have so far recorded double-digit growth in the period under review.
Over the years, we have received feedback from our followers concerning our annual Traders & Investors Summit held in December, where experts and analysts x-ray investment and trading opportunities for the coming year.

The Abuja and Port Harcourt summit, according to Ambrose Omordion, chief research officer of Investdata Consulting Ltd, will help participants take advantage of the upcoming earnings season, dividend game plan and other investment opportunities in 2020. Investors will also be taken through investment analysis and theses behind the various ideas; understanding the changing economy and trend for profitable investment; and how successful Value Fund Managers research into, and evaluate companies.

There will also be exclusive insights and actionable value strategies from world-class professional Traders, just as participants will understand more about using Investdata “Buy & Sell Signal” setup strategies and research tools for optimum returns
Also, the Home Study Pack of the “Invest 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit” in Lagos, including the “10 golden stocks for 2020,” will be on sale at the venues for N20,000 each.
The first 25 persons to register at any of the venues will get a 25% discount.

https://investdata.com.ng/2020/01/investdatas-10-golden-stocks-returns-13-37-as-summit-moves-to-abuja-ph/#more

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Thank God for a brand new day..

We are Buying...

Bitcoins
Neteller
Skrill 340/$(bulk)
Payoneer 342/$(bulk)
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination at 240/$
Freelance sites paypal withdrawal.

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact...

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Buying non-stop..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Seunex007:
$1k Payoneer available.

What is your contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 5:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Devisiyi:
$33 PayPal sold to SUPERFEMO. Smooth deal. Thanks.

cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: $$$$ - We Buy @ 340

>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Buying mode already activated, early morning deal with cool rate and instant payment. Bring all ur clean fund, PayPal, skrill, payoneer, neteller, btc and PM all at good rate and instant payment. Call or Whatsapp with signature 08032226535. Happy New Week
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mykel51(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Dipsonkky:
Buying mode already activated, early morning deal with cool rate and instant payment. Bring all ur clean fund, PayPal, skrill, payoneer, neteller, btc and PM all at good rate and instant payment. Call or Whatsapp with signature 08032226535. Happy New Week

At what rate do you buy Skrill ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Bring All Skrill ,Neteller , Payoneer funds to us , instant payment .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abisinuolaorex(f): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2020
At www.ideypay.com
we buy bulk cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, ethereum.
We pay to your bank account instantly
WhatsApp us on 09064872434
Online support www.ideypay.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Mykel51:

At what rate do you buy Skrill ?
come Whatsapp bro. It all depends on ur quantity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2020

===================================
⭕ @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE DEY BUY*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ WE DEY BUY PAYONEER FUND AT #340

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ===

⭕ WE APPROVE ALL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is cool
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fucc12: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Fucklove:
I used that to verify my account
like recently ?how long ago?

Cause i keep trying and they keep telling me its not an accepted id
I should use something else

It was only blockchain i could verify with voters card and the verification is still in review sef
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elogic(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2020
$15000 needed to bc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Good morning
Buying & Selling Continues

electricity token & Jamp E-pin now available
link to main office below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2020
fucc12:
like recently ?how long ago?

Cause i keep trying and they keep telling me its not an accepted id
I should use something else

It was only blockchain i could verify with voters card and the verification is still in review sef
I verified with voters card two years ago on Luno. I later updated the app last year and another round of verification was needed. I used my voters card again and was verified within 2mins. Blockchain accepts voters card too. I'm a verified Gold member cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Actively trading 24/7.....

Bulk bitcoins
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer
Bulk PayPal
Bulk cashapp, e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

Amazon/Ebay checkouts available too

RMB also available for sale at a good price.

Call or text with the number on profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jagaban880: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Fucklove:
I verified with voters card two years ago on Luno. I later updated the app last year and another round of verification was needed. I used my voters card again and was verified within 2mins. Blockchain accepts voters card too. I'm a verified Gold member cool
baba i greet u pls
Do i need to verify my blockchain account again to be a Gold member?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Jagaban880:

baba i greet u pls
Do i need to verify my blockchain account again to be a Gold member?
Greetings brother. Have you done that before? Verification is once
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Bring all your Bulk & Bits RMB for instant exchange to Naira

Whatsapp 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayomidesimeon(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Bring Gift cards,PayPal and I need more cashapp
https:///2348103206498

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jagaban880: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Fucklove:
Greetings brother. Have you done that before? Verification is once

Yes ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Jagaban880:

Yes ...
Ok. Verification is once. Goto settings and check your level

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jagaban880: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Fucklove:
Ok. Verification is once. Goto settings and check your level

tankz

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by space1(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Paxful account with 500+ positive feedback is needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2020
mesmer:
In other news...

Bring all those small BTC you are finding difficult to sell, mesmer will buy it all.

Rate is superb.

Payment is instant.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=mesmer post=85752397][/quote] Ethereum(ETH) and Stellar lumens (XLM) too. Small Bits are welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Nawa oo, I look for this thread tired oo,finally I got it.

Okay, we activated now.

Keep the funds coming, we are always waiting for you, we are BUYING Legitimate PAYPAL Funds, SKRILL, NETELLER, PAYONEER, PERFECT MONEY, BTC

www.nairapayer.com
https:///2349068078488
THANKS FOR CHECKING US OUT
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ijeezlux(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2020
BULK RMB NEEDED INSTANTLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7884) (7885) (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.