Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182323 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) (8074) (8075) (8076) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drehdinho(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ammc:

March 11, 2020

The problem here is studying. Why on earth won't you take your time to read through some of the highlighted facts in this forum. Few days ago, an individual lost money to 2020 account, and emphasis was made on the risk involved. Today, you did same mistake. Tomorrow, somebody else will still do same mistake because they will never read this post.

Good luck and congratulations.

Yes, it's actually an oversight on my part.

But this dude is definitely going to jail.

Just wait and see.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paroh137(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
ssfWeShss:

you are right. fees can be high depending on the wallet it’s coming from or going into. paxful charges about $4 to send out while localbitcoins charge i think 1% to receive bitcoins. Asides fees, speed also matter. Sending from a bc wallet to a bc wallet is cheaper and faster than sending from paxful to a bc wallet. So depending on what wallet you are sending from or sending to, fees and options vary.

OH wow. Thanks chief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Davisk11:
verified Paypal Acct, Payoneer, Perfect Money and Skrill account urgently needed...link below if you have for sale....thanks

I have a Verified Payoneer account with MAP and a valid card for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
legendary11:

I have a Verified Payoneer account with MAP and a valid card for sale
come let's talk on WhatsApp ...link below ...thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate.. Come all....

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 360/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by techycontents(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello I buy Bitcoin at smooth rate from ₦390 - ₦410 or more depending on current selling rate and QUANTITY

WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348153792894

Fast payment is assured
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
PotatoSalad:
$900 PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature

On your pm bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
LoadNG BLOCKCHAIN PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 390/$
LoadNG PAXFUL PRESENT RATE UPDATE: 380/$

Sell on https://load.ng where the system pays you automatically and instantly with absolutely no human input.

LoadNG is Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically.
You get to sell your Bitcoin as high as 365/$ with absolutely no human input.

Visit www.load.ng to experience the speed, swiftness and automation.

IG, FB: @load.com.ng
Twitter: @LoadNGautomated
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bizzfinance: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kingsley Obinna Ubiaru
Ecobank

Ubiaru Obinna Kingsley
Ecobank

His real name is actually Ekure Yoske

I still said it a few days ago that everyone should be careful with anyone using Opay/paycom or EcoBank accounts here. These accounts are mobile wallets opened with phone numbers based on my findings. These bastards dont have to go into a bank to open these accounts and they have multiple of them in different names. No BVN, no correct address and no way to trace them as the phone numbers are not always active. You would be surprised that his real name may not even be Ekure Yoske lol.

Anyways be careful guys. I am not saying anyone with Ecobank and Opay are scammers but please take extra caution when dealing with them.

And please read this thread, don't just come, post your business and allow these bastards to take advantage of you.

Especially newbies here, legit people too would not want to transact with you since you are new which is fine. They would ask you for payment first. I would advice against it because that's how you get scammed. So in order to protect yourself, look for a legit escrow. That way both you and whomever you are dealing with are safe.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by finest0007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
drehdinho:

This dude is a scammer. He just scammed me of 19200

That name you think is his real name is 99.9% likely not his real name. smiley Sorry about your loss. Goodluck recovering it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drehdinho(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
finest0007:

That name you think is his real name is 99.9% likely not his real name. smiley Sorry about your loss. Goodluck recovering it.

Forget about the name.
We will know if it's my loss or his loss in due time.
Like I mentioned ealier, this will be his last time he will ever venture into scam.
I'm not bothered. I don't care if he gets killed along the line. But I will make sure he cries and really get a life long regret from what he did today.

If he likes, he can even break and destroy the sim he used to chat me up.

If he likes, he can relocate, but I'm 10000% certain that he will be arrested and he will be jailed in accordance to the law.

Wetin concern me.

Unless he refunds that money. He won't escape this massive challenge imminent in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paroh137(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
drehdinho:

Forget about the name.
We will know if it's my loss or his loss in due time.
Like I mentioned ealier, this will be his last time he will ever venture into scam.
I'm not bothered. I don't care if he gets killed along the line. But I will make sure he cries and really get a life long regret from what he did today.

If he likes, he can even break and destroy the sim he used to chat me up.

If he likes, he can relocate, but I'm 10000% certain that he will be arrested and he will be jailed in accordance to the law.

Wetin concern me.

Unless he refunds that money. He won't escape this massive challenge imminent in his life.

cheesy

No be today we don dey see threats like this. It doesn't work on them believe me. The truth is it's going to be very difficult to catch him but just use this as a lesson. You hear?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliusijidola: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
paroh137:

cheesy

No be today we don dey see threats like this. It doesn't work on them believe me. The truth is it's going to be very difficult to catch him but just use this as a lesson. You hear?

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
paroh137:

cheesy

Guy, forget this thing. They never jam correct babalawo ni o. nah leg them go use trek reach where the guy dey and hand over the money. Taba fe sogun aiku, awon toma fe jeka se ayoju.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bizzle2: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
jidobaba:

Available.
Long time bro hw you been.
I need $400 AGC let me know when you get any
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayemileto(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
$12 fiverr funds available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Greetings...

PayPal Funds Needed...
Bitcoin BTC Needed...
Payoneer Funds Needed...
Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
(Email accepted)
Exchange PayPal for Payoneer

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Super fast Payment
https:///2349031837985

Trade Safely
Stay Healthy

Amazon Gift Card Needed...
Google Gift Card Needed...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
350$

Skrill

is

needed

https:///2348091833866
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc, skrill and payoneer at market rate.

$100,160 btc needed today...

$8,200 skrill needed today.

$10,000 clean Naija payoneer funds needed.

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...

Still buying...

Available for night trade....

Come inbox for deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drehdinho(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2020
paroh137:

cheesy

But unfortunately, this will definitely shock you.

In case you know him and you really don't want him to have eternal regrets, better ask him to pay back that money.

This will look like im joking though, most especially as the money involved is not a considerable amount.

I'm only taking this up because the dude wasted my time.

I want to teach him a lesson he and (his family if he has one) would never forget.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to comments of this nature.

The reason why I posted this here is to warn the public about persons like Ekure Yoske.

Handling his case already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rawe45: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2020
link to your paxful?
pinkyruledworld:
Sell Your Blockchain BTC to me at ₦399, minimum of $50. Lesser amount attract lesser rate.

Also bring your
Paxful BTC
Zelle
Cashapp and
Skrill trxs

Hit me up via WhatsApp

https:///2348169699225
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2020
juliusijidola:

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I dey watch u in 3d... almost 3 months now o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Instant payment guaranteed

Fnf and Gns paypal needed

Payoneer fund needed

Come and sell now

200$ MOQ only

www.thefxchanger.com

Buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paroh137(m): 3:26am On Apr 01, 2020
slimanyd:

Guy, forget this thing. They never jam correct babalawo ni o. nah leg them go use trek reach where the guy dey and hand over the money. Taba fe sogun aiku, awon toma fe jeka se ayoju.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paroh137(m): 3:28am On Apr 01, 2020
drehdinho:

But unfortunately, this will definitely shock you.

In case you know him and you really don't want him to have eternal regrets, better ask him to pay back that money.

This will look like im joking though, most especially as the money involved is not a considerable amount.

I'm only taking this up because the dude wasted my time.

I want to teach him a lesson he and (his family if he has one) would never forget.

This is the last time I'm going to reply to comments of this nature.

The reason why I posted this here is to warn the public about persons like Ekure Yoske.

Handling his case already.

Incase I know him

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zofroc: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:01am On Apr 01, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

Good Morning

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER = #360/$
Depend on the Volume.
Bring All You Have on My WhatsApp.

=====================================

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL (PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Payment is instant, No delay &
Rate is Good!!
========================================

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…......................................................................................................,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drehdinho(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2020
paroh137:

Incase I know him

You must be very stupid for this your comment. Thunder strike you dead there. What's the problem with you guys?

If you have nothing tangible to say, can't you just read and pass?

It shall not be well with you.

Who knows if you're actually one of his accomplices ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chudim1: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2020
BUYING PAYPAL....

Instant payment!

Whatsapp Below!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8070) (8071) (8072) (8073) (8074) (8075) (8076) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.