Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5161319 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
rawe45:
$2000 paxful btc @410
come bros have been looking for you... smiles
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
KALMA1:
$100 skrill available (local)
come If still available chieft
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello sir, we will buy at the rate of NGN400/$
rawe45:
$2000 paxful btc @410

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
$2000 PayPal fund available for sale
$510 Paypal fund available for sale

Call or watsapp if interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
BTC NEEDED IN BULK AND BITS

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate..

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 350/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nenejeje(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Still buying
Nenejeje:
I buy and sell the following coins at a very good price.

Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Eos
Stellar lumens
Pundi X
Origin etc

My rate is better than your dealers rate

Scammers stay away

Escrow is welcome

You can send me message on whatsapp

https:///2349018595381
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN from $5 to $60000. We Buy!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Macaulish:

Pinky shocked
Present sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cashapp funds needed, come at your rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
If u can pay 40k for $100 paxful BTC. come my WhatsApp now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dipsonkky:
$2000 PayPal fund available for sale
$510 Paypal fund available for sale

Call or watsapp if interested

buying from you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshbam: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello house, please my paxful account was frozen with 0.192 btc on it. I tried verifying my account with a Nigerian voter's card after much trades on paxful. But it seems the middle name associated with my account is different from the one on the ID. I don't know if that was the reason they froze my account! If it was, please how do l get it unfrozen?

Below is the message I got when I clicked on "Verify me".

Ps I have only one attempt left to verify my ID.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by darty: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buying your local Skrill funds. Best rate..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliusijidola: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
joshbam:
Hello house, please my paxful account was frozen with 0.192 btc on it. I tried verifying my account with a Nigerian voter's card after much trades on paxful. But it seems the middle name associated with my account is different from the one on the ID. I don't know if that was the reason they froze my account! If it was, please how do u get it unfrozen?

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshbam: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
juliusijidola:

Come

What?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello sir, the best form of identification to use to verify your Paxful account should be an International Passport. All other means of identification will be rejected especially if you are a Nigerian(not a discrimination policy) if your account is frozen, you have to contact help@paxful.com or support@paxful.com and you can also contact them from your paxful account. Your account will be unfrozen for sure, it might just take a little while but the issue will be fixed as long as you try to verify with an international passport and make a proper explanation to them with nothing left out. Even if you exhaust your 5 attempts, you can still email them to renew your verification process but it’s not advisable to let that happen. If you have any other question, please message me.
joshbam:
Hello house, please my paxful account was frozen with 0.192 btc on it. I tried verifying my account with a Nigerian voter's card after much trades on paxful. But it seems the middle name associated with my account is different from the one on the ID. I don't know if that was the reason they froze my account! If it was, please how do l get it unfrozen?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliusijidola: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
joshbam:

What?
You don't need help with the account again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshbam: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
fridgeguard:
Hello sir, the best form of identification to use to verify your Paxful account should be an International Passport. All other means of identification will be rejected especially if you are a Nigerian(not a discrimination policy) if your account is frozen, you have to contact help@paxful.com or support@paxful.com and you can also contact them from your paxful account. Your account will be unfrozen for sure, it might just take a little while but the issue will be fixed as long as you try to verify with an international passport and make a proper explanation to them with nothing left out. Even if you exhaust your 5 attempts, you can still email them to renew your verification process but it’s not advisable to let that happen. If you have any other question, please message me.

Thanks so much man. I was planning to get a passport earlier but I felt I should wait until when I leave where I am right now (I got stuck here because of the pandemic). But since it has happened this way, I would love to go get a passport on Friday. Plus I don't know if immigration offices are still operating right now.

Lest I forget, from the screenshot I shared, is it obvious my account was frozen because of the ID verification? Thanks once again.

Lastly, I've been trying to reach them via their live chat, email, twitter, reddit and all their known media pages to no avail. Reason I came on here to see if I can be put through on this platform.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshbam: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
juliusijidola:

You don't need help with the account again

I do. Where do you then want me to come?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
You are welcome sir. You can message me if you need guidance during verification process. will be happy to help. Goodluck.
joshbam:

Thanks so much man. I was planning to get a passport earlier but I felt I should wait until when I leave where I am right now (I got stuck here because of the pandemic). But since it has happened this way, I would love to go get a passport on Friday. Plus I don't know if immigration offices are still operating right now.

Lest I forget, from the screenshot I shared, is it obvious my account was frozen because of the ID verification? Thanks once again.

Lastly, I've been trying to reach them via their live chat, email, twitter, reddit and all their known media pages to no avail. Reason I came on here to see if I can be put through on this platform.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by joshbam: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
fridgeguard:
You are welcome sir. You can message me if you need guidance during verification process. will be happy to help. Goodluck.

OK man. When I get the passport, I'll let you know. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
$3000 btc available to bc, come to Whatsapp if u r interested or call me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
will you sell us? Our rate is amazing.
Dipsonkky:
$3000 btc available to bc, come to Whatsapp if u r interested or call me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020

==================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

Hello there;

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER = #360/$
Depend on the Volume.
Bring All You Have on My WhatsApp.....

=====================================

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL (PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Payment is instant, No delay &
Rate is super high......
========================================

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Another $4,000 PayPal fund available.

FnF/GnS.

Preferably end users.

Middle men can also come if you can pay the price.

Whatsapp contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliusijidola: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
joshbam:

I do. Where do you then want me to come?
Whatsapp link on my profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2020
$102,000 Bitcoin needed at high rate

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call

(1) (2) (3) ... (8093) (8094) (8095) (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.