Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5157364 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) (8106) (8107) (8108) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CardPlus: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good day friends. BTC is available.

PLS NOTE OUR NAME: cardplus. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2016. EVER SINCE THEN, WE GRADUALLY ESTABLISH AND EXTAND OUR BUSINESS SCALE AND BUILD UP GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS.
grin grin
NOW BUYING:

USD/EURO GOOGLE PLAY STORE GIFT CARD

USD/CAD/AUD/GERMANY/SGD ITUNES GIFT CARD

USD STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
grin grin grin grin grin
NO STORIES/ NO DELAY/ INSTANT PAYMENT/ PROFESSION MANNER

(PLEASE NOTE: Physical Card, USD Only, No Ecode)
Fast&Safe&24 Hours available
Contact Us ON WhatsApp:
+86 13107606069 (cardplus)
https:///8613107606069
+86 17605049466 (cardplus- MISS CUTE)
https:///8617605049466
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
BUYING BTC BULK AND BITS CAN COME

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate..

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 350/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2020

==================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

Hello there;

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BULK BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER = #360/$
Depend on the Volume.
Bring All You Have on My WhatsApp.....

=====================================

==== OTHER SERVICES OFFER ====

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL (PAYONEER ONLY)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Payment is instant, No delay &
Rate is super high......
========================================

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kanymann: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Honestly, if anybody knows this guy or has transacted with him before, tell him to send me my money now.

$13 PayPal is way too small for all this nonsense. #4000??

I sent him $13 FnF yesterday, he ignored me for 8 HOURS, came online yesterday night and blocked me for a few minutes. Now he's not replying my messages. Because of how much??

My account details have been in your DM since yesterday. I will not mention you again.

After reading that he has issues with someone else for holding the person's fund, u still went ahead to send him your own Easter gift. You people should continue. Simple research is difficult for you guys to carry out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dprinz99(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kanymann:

After reading that he has issues with someone else for holding the person's fund, u still went ahead to send him your own Easter gift. You people should continue. Simple research is difficult for you guys to carry out.
Guoken, keep hiding under this username waiting for newbies to scam as usual. You sell GnS funds and after the funds are held for sometime and cleared, you charge back. Soon, you'll meet your waterloo. All scammers here must surely pay in one way or the other. I'm here for you all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:
First of all, you need to know that IJAM Exchange is a proven and reliable expert/consultant in the market of E-currency exchanges! !!

IJAM Exchange is owned and operated by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT (a legally registered business in Nigeria), which has been involving in digital currency buy, sell and exchange services in Nigeria to Nigerians at home and abroad since 2011. They have been into this business for the past nine (9) years, and they have been able to gain broad experience and also reputation by loyalty and authenticity. They support Nigerian banks' local transfer to buy, sell and exchange digital currency, meaning they accept Internet or Cash deposit payment on their Nigerian bank account(s), which is a great advantage for their Nigerian clients.

They buy, sell, and exchange PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer, and other E-currencies. [/b]IJAM Exchange helps freelancers, Data entry workers, Captcha workers, Data Conversation workers, Domain and site flippers, and other various digital service providers get/receive their payments. Where they are unable to do much for one reason or the other and pay them either in dollar, pound, euro, or their local currency.

Aside from the fact that they buy, sell or exchange E-currencies, they also assist our clients to professionally open legitimate E-currency accounts such as PayPal and the likes, while we as well usually counsel and advise people regarding E-currency accounts.
They are often available on our website's LIVECHAT via our official e-mail, which is support(at)ijamexchange.ng and 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6, which are available on Calls/Whatsapp for all inquiries and requests.

They await your patronage! !!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
How much exactly does he owe you ?

NeeKlaus:

Honestly, if anybody knows this guy or has transacted with him before, tell him to send me my money now.

I sent him $13 FnF yesterday, he ignored me for 8 HOURS, came online yesterday night and blocked me for a few minutes. Now he's not replying my messages. Because of how much??

My account details have been in your DM since yesterday. I will not mention you again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Please, provide screenshot of chat as evidence
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
dprinz99:

Guoken, keep hiding under this username waiting for newbies to scam as usual. You sell GnS funds and after the funds are held for sometime and cleared, you charge back. Soon, you'll meet your waterloo. All scammers here must surely pay in one way or the other. I'm here for you all.

Try to always enforce KYC along with cool connection with law enforcement agencies.
One scammer in Abuja who tried such with me on 3,500$ Payoneer blamed himself at the end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kanymann:

No, this was since yesterday. Since 11am yesterday.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ammc:

Please, provide screenshot of chat as evidence
Thanks
Till now, he has not replied me. Blocked me and later unblocked.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
dprinz99:

Wait! You are here seeing my messages on Whatsapp and my mentions on Nairaland and you are ignoring it??

Cc: Puskin, Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
CHRIST IS RISEN!

**Bring All your BITCOIN (BC, Pax, CoinBase etc) from $5 to $85000
. We Buy Daily!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours): https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good Day Bosses ...CHRIST IS RISEN!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through (24 Hours):

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Sunday and Happy Easter Fam.

Still selling in the spirit of Easter, kindly see the thread on my signature for more info

For business, send a DM on whatsapp: o7o3442191o

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter my people,,
Keep the funds coming,We are still buying n selling o

www.nairapayer.com
https:///2349068078488
Always buying @your affordable rate.(LEGITIMATE PAYPAL, PAYONEER, PERFECT MONEY, BTC, SKRILL NETELLER)

Thanks for checking us out..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
GET PAID IN 5MINUTES !!!

NOW BUYING

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
STELLAR LUMENS (XLM)
BINANCE COIN (BNB)
RIPPLES (XRP)

& other CRYPTOCURRENCIES

RATE IS VERY HIGH! shocked shocked shocked

CALL OR WHATSAPP the number on my signature.

We only do FastPayments

@ReXchangeNG

TODAY'S RATE IS N395/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kanymann: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
dprinz99:

Look at this guy that is holding not one but two traders fund, quoting me. Never try to scam your fellow trader. Do the needful and attend to the guy that quoted u and never quote me again cos I did not quote u.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by WIZGUY69(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Temporary Limited account with $25 PayPal Balance for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
dprinz99:

Lol. You catch him to the game. I already sabi him , i just dey watch him. He also did a chargeback for me and come here again to sell those funds and the circle continues. He has an ecibank he also uses for his atrocities. He no longer use jeremy , but has now opened another ecobank and fcmb . I implore all nairalanders to be weary of those people hawking Any GNS 40$ paypal fund to 90$ . Perhaps ,if you wanna buy such fund, After u receive the fund from them, Tell them to do a charge back within 2 minutes of sending u the fund and then ,they should cancel it again, Once they can do that, You can then send them there money even if they like ,let them give u opay account . Pay them there. With these technique, Then, be rest assured all these scammers here will find another scam or job to do and will be out of paypal business as they wont be able to do any chargeback twice.

Ireeeee oooooo

STAY SAFE
STAY SCAM FREE .

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dprinz99(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol... Don't mind the idiot. All of them here will meet their Waterloos.
slimanyd:

Lol. You catch him to the game. I already sabi him , i just dey watch him. He also did a chargeback for me and come here again to sell those funds and the circle continues. He has an ecibank he also uses for his atrocities. He no longer use jeremy , but has now opened another ecobank and fcmb . I implore all nairalanders to be weary of those people hawking Any GNS 40$ paypal fund to 90$ . Perhaps ,if you wanna buy such fund, After u receive the fund from them, Tell them to do a charge back within 2 minutes of sending u the fund and then ,they should cancel it again, Once they can do that, You can then send them there money even if they like ,let them give u opay account . Pay them there. With these technique, Then, be rest assured all these scammers here will find another scam or job to do and will be out of paypal business as they wont be able to do any chargeback twice.

Ireeeee oooooo

STAY SAFE
STAY SCAM FREE .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
dprinz99:
Lol... Don't mind the idiot. All of them here will meet their Waterloos.
Cc: Puskin, Dominique, Mynd44, Naijacutee this idiot really wants me to get dirty with him.
How can you scam someone of just $13?? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OKAY?? ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nurric(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
I think this thread is gradually loosing its purpose to cheap scammers. Moderators should do the needful to separate the wolf from the sheep

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please, who knows if PayPal does reversal for FnF?? I don't mind waiting 30 days to get back that money. I really don't mind. I will not dash any BASTARD scammer my money, no matter how small the amount is! I have been scammed of $48 before and it won't happen again, I swear.

Please, who knows if PayPal does reversal for FnF??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NeeKlaus: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
nurric:
I think this thread is gradually loosing its purpose to cheap scammers. Moderators should do the needful to separate the wolf from the sheep
I have been mentioning them and none of them is replying. Maybe I should mention Seun sef. I don't like what I hate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
89 euros skrill available, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nawa oo oooo, anyway we dey here oo, Scammers run afar from us ooo.
Keep the funds coming,We are still buying n selling o

www.nairapayer.com
Always buying @your affordable rate.(LEGITIMATE PAYPAL, PAYONEER, PERFECT MONEY, BTC, SKRILL NETELLER)

Thanks for checking us out..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Physico: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Guys please run from this username, Kanymann.
I sent him money, 2200 for $5 Fiverr reviews which he promised to do immediately. I sent him the screenshot of my debit alert and since 9:20 AM in the morning till now he is claiming that he hasn't gotten alert. That the money have not entered his account and he has been keeping me a hanging since then till now, 8:50 PM without coming online.
He is just incurring generational curse (Madness) upon himself.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
$53 Payoneer available.

Interested check my signature for contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) (8106) (8107) (8108) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.