Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5151370 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
souzadchef:
Thank you. It's a note of warning for others because this same person insisted on escrow for our first trade.

Its hard to avoid scam on PayPal once the paypal seller is a born thief... Even if you used escrow and transaction went well, a thief will stll charge back the fund
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
souzadchef:
Warning: PayPal Charge Back scam

Harrison Osifo
FCMB
moniker:Kanymann
avilon2ali@yandex.com

I have warned someone just this morning on another thread but youpeople are too damn lazy to read a red flag. I kept shouting here of an impending doom not to buy paypal from some scammers here but u peoole are moved by there cheap offers. Now, ur paypal is gone just because of paltry 50$ or something. Imagine. Anyways for who ever cares . These are his further informations .he has opened another account and he is currently deceiving one guy again in anothet thread . Have warned the guy but i hope he wont be anpther scape goat soon.

These is in addition to the scammer details.

Tabbaz , kindly add these details to the list .

Harrison Osifo
Ecobank

Harrison Osifo
FCMB

Harrison Osifo
Ecobank

Imagine all his accounts be like phone number. Kindly take up the matter and report it as scam with evidences to the bank you paid to. I will keep doing my little best but i hope you people will think and reason before buying paypal funds.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
slimanyd:

Lol. You catch him to the game. I already sabi him , i just dey watch him. He also did a chargeback for me and come here again to sell those funds and the circle continues. He has an ecibank he also uses for his atrocities. He no longer use jeremy , but has now opened another ecobank and fcmb . I implore all nairalanders to be weary of those people hawking Any GNS 40$ paypal fund to 90$ . Perhaps ,if you wanna buy such fund, After u receive the fund from them, Tell them to do a charge back within 2 minutes of sending u the fund and then ,they should cancel it again, Once they can do that, You can then send them there money even if they like ,let them give u opay account . Pay them there. With these technique, Then, be rest assured all these scammers here will find another scam or job to do and will be out of paypal business as they wont be able to do any chargeback twice.

Ireeeee oooooo

STAY SAFE
STAY SCAM FREE .

U all buying all those small small paypal funds from those thieves can do these to protect ur account. U will see they will run immediately And wont bother to reply you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
dprinz99:
When a notorious scammer and Impersonator loses a dime, he becomes restless. It'll never end so soon.
@dprinz99 since you did not deny the allegation against you, you will be added to the scammers list right away
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khalazi: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
cmoney22222:
30$ btc available @ 410
400 come. No contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tabulated:
it's funny sha, so funny, when you Tabbaz of all people don't look into issue before you label a person. Please mediate the issue before you label me. I'm not and will never be. So if I want to play a fast one on someone I will now do it with $5 AGC. That guy is a joke, coming to NL to label me over $5 AGC e-code is out of sanity. He claimed i was always online yesterday, and did not reply him, of which i know nothing about, if you said Hello, and you didn't get a reply or read receipt how do you know if that person was using his/her phone or was online. I insisted to pay him that day (2days ago) and couldn't sue to 9mobile complete network failure, not because I used the card but because there is no assurance on the card validity since I have sent it to my loader already, who broke the deal over the fact that I didn't tell her it was e-code. It was someone that messaged me to tell me someone called me out on NL. The dude labelling me here is not even replying on WhatsApp.
you have not answered me yet. have you resolved the issue?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks for transacting with us.
We are always buying and selling legitimate PayPal funds, Skrill Neteller, Payoneer, BTC.

www.nairapayer.com

Thanks for checking us out..

https:///2349068078488

tboynaija:
I need 50$ netteller

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Night shift activated,now

Keep the funds coming,We are still buying n selling, always your affordable rate

www.nairapayer.com
Always buying @your affordable rate.(LEGITIMATE PAYPAL, PAYONEER, PERFECT MONEY, BTC, SKRILL NETELLER)

Thanks for checking us out..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
BUYING BTC BULK AND BITS, COME ALL

Contact....

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate..

WE ARE BUYING......

Bitcoins $10-$100,000
Neteller
Perfect Money
Skrill
Payoneer 350/$(bulk)

GIFT CARDS
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Ebay
Walmart
iTunes
Home Depot
Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Its hard to avoid scam on PayPal once the paypal seller is a born thief... Even if you used escrow and transaction went well, a thief will stll charge back the fund
That's why I tell people using escrow for PayPal is a waste of time. I remember when someone was telling me to use escrow for PayPal on this platform. I just ignored him. PayPal deal should involve two people that has INTEGRITY.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
$360 skrill available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
archymacho:

That's why I tell people using escrow for PayPal is a waste of time. I remember when someone was telling me to use escrow for PayPal on this platform. I just ignored him. PayPal deal should involve two people that has INTEGRITY.

But we cant rule out escrow for some innocent deals aswell, infact , Some of my present clients started with using escrow but after the first deal, They just come to my whatsapp and tell me, They are sending some paypal funds to my emails. The first impression now makes me more accessible to them anytime they av funds without coming to nairaland to announce.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
1000 local Skrill available

DM good rate

Sold to Darty
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by souzadchef(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mr Hard worker, this deal happened weeks back.
I don't understand what twisted satisfaction you guys blame from blaming a victim when a deal goes wrong. Besides you were just vague when saying it. No details whatsoever. Keep your sermon. I don't need it.
slimanyd:

I have warned someone just this morning on another thread but youpeople are too damn lazy to read a red flag. I kept shouting here of an impending doom not to buy paypal from some scammers here but u peoole are moved by there cheap offers. Now, ur paypal is gone just because of paltry 50$ or something. Imagine. Anyways for who ever cares . These are his further informations .he has opened another account and he is currently deceiving one guy again in anothet thread . Have warned the guy but i hope he wont be anpther scape goat soon.

These is in addition to the scammer details.

Tabbaz , kindly add these details to the list .

Harrison Osifo
Ecobank

Harrison Osifo
FCMB

Harrison Osifo
Ecobank

Imagine all his accounts be like phone number. Kindly take up the matter and report it as scam with evidences to the bank you paid to. I will keep doing my little best but i hope you people will think and reason before buying paypal funds.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
$600 Clean PayPal Fnf Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
$2000+ Payoneer Available Now

Minimum Order $500

Click here for fast deal.
https:///2349080994646 ............................. ..................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihategirls(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Walmart Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sold boss
khalazi:

400 come. No contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2020
osacoin:
Greetings...

PayPal Funds Needed...
Bitcoin BTC Needed...
Payoneer Funds Needed...
Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
(Email accepted)
Exchange PayPal for Payoneer

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Super fast Payment
https:///2349031837985

Trade Safely
Stay Healthy

Amazon Gift Card Needed...
Google Gift Card Needed...

Night deal mode activated
Come let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:01am On Apr 16, 2020
We dont sleep. we up to re up. still buying those btc. bring it on
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Bro check your Whatsapp I sent you a message
3RNEST:

Rate#400/$

Minimum Order $500

https:///2349080994646 ............................. ..................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:42am On Apr 16, 2020
3RNEST:

Minimum Order $500

Sold....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Bro sorry for the delay, I'm ready!
3RNEST:

Sold....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2020
osacoin:
Greetings...

PayPal Funds Needed...
Bitcoin BTC Needed...
Payoneer Funds Needed...
Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
(Email accepted)
Exchange PayPal for Payoneer

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Super fast Payment
https:///2349031837985

Trade Safely
Stay Healthy

Amazon Gift Card Needed...
Google Gift Card Needed...

Good morning
PayPal think say them wise abi cool cheesy(I no talk anytin o)

Devouring PayPal funds
Come now
USA mail or any

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2020
1421 FNF available for sale

From balance

No checkout

Dm good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nerdnextdoor: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Great opportunity for those that are highly interested in their online/internet security, privacy and easily accessing restricted websites/apps, You are welcome to call or Whatsapp 07068627509 for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by josh25(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2020
*➡ itunes Card*
*➡ itunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!!!

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE itunes CARD

Contact us via whatsapp+234703805797
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
**Bring All your BITCOIN (BC, Pax, CoinBase etc) from $5 to $85000. We Buy Daily!

**Our RATE is HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours): https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through (24 Hours):

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138

(1) (2) (3) ... (8111) (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.