Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (8153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5167280 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,136 btc needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals...

Still buying...

$77,452 btc now needed...

Come whatsapp for deal...

Instant payment as always...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
PayPal can come in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
************************************************* Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+
. We Buy Daily!

**Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours): https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (Whatsapp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> VIA PAYONEER - Fiverr, Upwork etc - Come
!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!

We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day! Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), BITCOIN, SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER etc and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
===>> Contact/WhatsApp Us Immediately
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through (24 Hours):
WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buying PayPal at N350/$
Buying Payoneer at N380/$

etc at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEV1esZOKsQ
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good afternoon bosses......

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, don't sell low. Kindly check our rate before you sell

BUYING...........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal....

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Contact..........

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
We buy and sell skrill and Neteller
Foreign and local funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
bemagnify:
$1k bitcoin available @465 to blockchain wallet

Serious buyers only

Sold.... another $1041 available @ 455

Serious buyers only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
webshopNG:

This your plenty english fit chase reputable dealer away.
Just saying . kiss

Hello everyone! I need you all to go through my thread before reading this. I was away for a while due to some myriad of reasons. I just came back only to found loads of WhatsApp messages.

I was looking to buy $100 on here and this guy messaged me. Immediately he sent me the funds I payed him.

Only for me to check my account again to see another $50..... Please read old threads. I'll never scan anyone and I would never. I'm legit.

I've told him to send me his PayPal for his refunds he has refused.

Please you all should talk to him please. If you want to engage me I'm here. I didn't see his calls too just WhatsApp messages which I have replied.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
ayo84:

Can one do escrow for goods and services PayPal transaction

Please you all should tell this person to send me his PayPal now. I don't like trouble please. Please everyone. I'm not going to call you any names because I'm fasting.

Send your PayPal Now Please. I'm a reputable person on here. I didn't scam you of your $100 why would I scam you over $20?

WTF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
ayo84:
Please how do I report a seller owing me PayPal funds and refusing to respond

I wasn't owing you PayPal funds. You directed me to send money to people you don't know and they refused to respond to you.

I filed in for refunds, only 1 refunded. I was away only for you to come here and said I was owing you. Why are you NIGERIANS terrible people?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
razzby:

Good evening guys, how are you all doing? As you read this, my total body system wants to shut down because of the stress I went through this week. I've been travelling from one state to another.

Why was this thread created? I bought $100 PayPal funds from Ayo84, in which I paid him instantly. Few minutes after, I received a mail saying someone sent me $50.

I discovered it was him and told him to send a email so I'll send it back. Obviously he wanted to be using my PayPal account to send and receive which I won't subscribe to. He then said I should login into my PayPal to send $20 to this Skrill account: "hassannasir1121@outlook.com".

I was surprised because it's not possible and was wondering where he was getting at. Before this time, I asked him why he sent $50 afterwards, and he said because he trusted me. I was still curious as to where he was headed when he said this.

This afternoon, after waking up from a deep sleep with a serious headache, I saw his WhatsApp message telling me to send $5 to someone. I didn't want to because my body was in pains and I was not comfortable to but I knew if I told him later, he could say something else and I knew ignoring him could result to keep his funds in my account.

I mistakenly sent $20 instead of $5. I thought it was the $20 he had said earlier. I apologized for this and told him to tell the guy to make a refund of $15, lobatan.

He said I should request for a refund, In short, I already opened a dispute. Then he started saying annoying words and made mention of my religion which got me mad. I told him to pay me to teach him how to create a PayPal account that can send and receive. He said he knows how to then I told him to create one so I'll move the rest of his funds to him today. He said he doesn't want to open one because of reasons best known to him. I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. Some Nigerians are funny and can be very annoying.

I've given him till nightfall to move out all his funds, if he doesn't, the funds would remain in my PayPal till he sends an email to recieve all of his money.

Thank you reading guys. Be careful of people on here. Some just want to tarnish your image.

Stay safe you all. One love.

Till date he hasn't sent email to recieve his PayPal funds.

Can someone please talk to this guy? Please. I regret doing business with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
razzby:

Hello everyone! I need you all to go through my thread before reading this. I was away for a while due to some myriad of reasons. I just came back only to found loads of WhatsApp messages.

I was looking to buy $100 on here and this guy messaged me. Immediately he sent me the funds I payed him.

Only for me to check my account again to see another $50..... Please read old threads. I'll never scan anyone and I would never. I'm legit.

I've told him to send me his PayPal for his refunds he has refused.

Please you all should talk to him please. If you want to engage me I'm here. I didn't see his calls too just WhatsApp messages which I have replied.

Thank you.
Which guy I hope all is well at home.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please you all should tell Ayo84 to send me an address to receive his funds?

I've been telling him from day one. He has refused.

I'm not a scammer and never will I be one. No one here has had issues with me so far. This section needs an active moderator.

Send me your PayPal ID @ayo84 I need to go offline soon.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
webshopNG:

Which guy I hope all is well at home.

Sorry I was talking about the Ayo84 guy. I'm sorry.

I'm a bit upset currently. I'm sorry the quote wasn't for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Any escrow here please?

Someone should help this Ayo84 hold his PayPal funds. I don't want to deal with again.

Anyone?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
You can wait when he come online and sees the messages, he will respond with an email to send the funds to, maybe he is still looking. Hold the funds for now, as soon as he sends you an email, you proceed as he requested and next time don't do favors, Paypal is one of the most strict online financial companies, all the money coming to your account can all come back and be charged back to you.

Better you issue a refund to same source and sleep peacefully.

razzby:
Any escrow here please?

Someone should help this Ayo84 hold his PayPal funds. I don't want to deal with again.

Anyone?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mrcalxy:
PREPAID CARDS NEEDED
*physical & ecodes*
*$ 50 - $ 500 accepted*

✅AMEX SERVE CARDS
[ 3777, 3751 & 3779 ]

All VISA GIFT CARDS

✅VANILLA GIFT CARDS

✅MYVANILLA GIFT CARDS

✅MASTERCARD GIFT CARDS

✅VISA DEBIT [ ALL TYPES ]

✅TARGET VISA CARD

RATE is Very Good
©
*Get in TOUCH cool
*Mrcalxy E. cool

Good morning

What you got for me?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tolutopsy: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
2x $450 eBay needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bamz:
150 usd payoneer funds needed

Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ohis30: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
PayPal fund needed.
Fnf
MOQ $300
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by schukwuma(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:
Legit $2,500 FnF PayPal fund available to any country.

Preferably end users.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available!
Schukwuma here sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
space1:

Come

Sold to Space1. We had a smooth transaction with escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:
Legit $2,500 FnF PayPal fund available to any country.

Preferably end users.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available!
Lets do the 2k PayPal deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ohis30: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
$750 Paypal Funds Needed to USA

MUST BE FNF AND FROM PAYPAL BALANCE

Come swiftly to my whatsapp handle
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
osacoin:
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲PayPal Funds Needed...
✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...*
✲Venmo Needed...*
✲Gift Cards Needed...*
✲Payoneer Funds Needed...
✲Exchange PayPal for Payoneer
✲Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
[Email accepted]

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Express Payment

Bring all
Come one, Come all

https:///2349031837985

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy

$50 PayPal for sale. USA email

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by space1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
kayjegs:

Sold to Space1. We had a smooth transaction with escrow.
Nice doing business with you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mrcalxy:
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa
� Walmart visa
� Target Visa
� Visa giftcard
� Home Depot
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon
◼ Google
◼ Steam
◼ iTunes
◼ eBay
Et.c Et.c

�� *Payoneer is needed*�
�� *BTC is also needed*�
�� *CashApp is needed*�

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

You're looking for high rate, ⚠ o... Before you sell your BTC to someone else, remember me. Grazie

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
I still need $100 BTC sharp sharp make I use am test something.

Contacts on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hillsway(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mrcalxy:
I still need $100 BTC sharp sharp make I use am test something.

Contacts on signature
you ready to buy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8150) (8151) (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.