Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5134885 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sempumping:

undecided undecided undecided ki lo fe rin

No vex oooo...

Just passing ...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by glimpse33(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
$1270 Btc For Sale @ N485
Contact Me On WhatsApp At Signature Let's Do A Fast Deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Lol onatisi u funny oooo

Meanwhile whats ur say, will mmm rise again, will bitcoin flourish again.

I Just can't seem to analysis it
Bros all the answer u are searching for is inside the wall,just "enter the wall"

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vibrio(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
I had a smooth transaction with VIZBOY.
He is someoe reliable.
I have equally had trustworthy bitcoin transactions with Tabbaz,Izikjon and Hassan Tazzan.
Keep it up guys!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
I wish to come in here.Concerning the Elot and Tooltip issue which is getting escalated as we speak.I gave tooltip the deal so tooltip is a middleman here.Please note that Elot.

In the past, we collect our payments in naira before making deposits into Accounts, But due to the several disappointments we ve had where the US payee defaults(due to communication gaps in a long chain), it becomes difficult to keep peoples money for long.So we prefer to do business with old customers.So Apologies if tooltip refused to deal with you or collect your money upfront.It's not entirely his making.

Back to the topic.Elot has received several payments from us via tooltip in the past.
Most times, these payments are delayed.For instance, if he requests for 5,000USD on Monday.We may deliver by thursday with payments in three tranches to the said amount.This is because we have to match him with someone willing to receive naira.

In this case, Elot requested for 19,000USD on Monday.We went ahead to match him up.$4000 USD was sent to his account on Wednesday.At this time, he did not inform us that he no longer needs money.

As usual, his payment were delayed.We assumed it was normal and went ahead to stake up our funds pending when his payments came.By Mid afternoon on thursday, we sensed that there was a problem because he out-rightly told tooltip, he wasn't going to pay for the 4,000 he received.By this time, we had already given out his account for payments of 5,400 USD and 9,000 USD respectively. We were able to call back the 9,000 payment but the 5,400 went through.

Several times in the past we have had to use our money to pay the depositors(on behalf of Elot) in order to protect our reputation.Yes, our reputation is important to us.

Ideally, we shouldn't have continued doing business with Elot since his payments were sometimes delayed for up to 72 hours.But he falls into the fortunate category of being one of the few old customers who own a Wells Fargo Account.

Here is his business model:
We pay dollars into his account
He purchases bitcoins with our money
Sells it to you guys and then remits to us.
At no interest to us.
Essentially, we fund his business.

During this process,he hardly communicates and always comes off as rude.Sure.We thought we could deal with that.
After reading all the chats, with tooltip,I think we may have underestimated the highly bigoted character that we are dealing with here.

I personally don't like bringing up issues on Nairaland and even persuaded tooltip to delay this matter for up to 24 hours.You are reading this here because he became rude and stopped communicating.

For those commenting out of ignorance, this is a very serious issue here.Elot is in US chilling out.I ve been out all day with a number of people settling the fights and trying to pacify the parties involved.Indeed it is more serious than you imagine.I haven't had the time do any other thing all day.

Just for the records this is where things stand.
(1). We sell dollars.Its not our business what you do with the dollars.We give you a rate.If it is fine by you,then we deal.
(2). We have told the owners of the fund(they reside in the US) to go and do their worst.We are not staking our money out this time.Whatever that means to you and your business, we have had enough.
3). You are taking a big risk and have already exposed yourself.We 've seen bigger businesses have issues because of similar issues.
4). This would never have gotten to nairaland if you learn to talk to people with a little respect.
5). The price of bitcoin has nothing to do with this.We did not share in your profit when the price was at its peak.
6). By stating the rate at which you will pay,don't you think that makes you look like an armed robber?.
7). There are more people involved in this business.We have dealt with people before.We will deal with you if we have to.
8. Anyone doing business with this guy is taking a huge risk.
9). We would never do business with you or your allies again.

For Solutions, this is what we propose
(1). Kindly refund us the said amount via a transfer or cash deposit to an account we will provide.
(2). Remit the money at the agreed rate of 445 today or latest tomorrow morning before 11am Nigerian time.
(3). Learn to talk to people nicely.

Please note that the more you delay or remain adamant,or incommunicado, you risk the depositor's reporting your account as a fraud in the US.We will do our best to manage the situation as we can.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
tooltip:
Hello Nairalanders...you all know i do cash deposits in the usa and i have done some transactions with some nairalanders here..

Elot contacted me for cash deposits but my contacts didnt make the payment on the day that was expected and made the payment yesterday

Two tranches of

4000$ and 5400$ were paid into his wells fargo business accounts

Dude was barely replying my messages or calls....

Now he grudgingly paid 4000$ this morning and is now witholding 5400$ and being rude without Any plans of paying the money as he says he can only pay at his own time and at his own exchange rate of 420#/$

I beg of you to indulge elot to either make a deposit into an account i sent to him in the usa or to remit the naira equivalent at 445#/$ today before the end of the day

Please take time to read through screenshots of our conversations.

Cc kaboinc
Puskin
Singapore1
Tabbaz
Ladyf
Bookiemart01
Dragnet
Ymodulus
Aginamuk
Delgroveng
Justi4jesu
Aleairhub
Onatisi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
elot:
Hello all,Thanks for those that have seen this report about me and have taken time to call or send whatsapp mesages to hear my part of the story, also thanks to those that have concluded and crucify me even b4 hearing my part of the story, and to those who are here folowing this report about elot. God bless u all.
Main story..............
1. Elot has been buying dollars from Tooltip over the time and i have been using this dollars to buy bitcoin on daily bases, i buy dollars also from other NLders and including Shinaf etc and i pay after i get the dollars.
2. Tool tip did not inform me b4 sending the first $4,000 to my account on Tuesday for us to agree on maybe a new rate as bitcoin price is falling, but because he has sent it, i told him i dont have money to pay him that day that i will be paying him on thursday, he grumbled but has no choice.
3. By this time, i was not buying dollar anymore because MMM crashed on that tuesday and many of my customers are also selling bitcoin back to me, that made me to have over $78,000 bitcoin and was looking for how to pay all customers that are selling back to me, meanwhile i have over 110,000 customers, imagine the number of sellers that i will be having, that remain the reason why i have never posted that i want to sell Bitcoin on NL, i have too many customers that i have built over the years (2004-2016) not a joke.
4. Meanwhile, by Wednesday when i have over $100,000 bitcoin in my account,Tooltip called me to ask for the money for his $4,000 and i told him i still dont have that he should still be patient with me that i still dont have the money, only for me to wake up on thursday morning again for tooltip to drop a deposit slip on my whatsapp that he has dropped another $5,400 in my account and i told him, well since i was not informed and i have not paid u for the previous, there is nothing i can do, u have to queue for the payment but this time not at that previous rate because, we all know what the price of bitcoin was last week and now , i am selling @ 4805.
meanwhile, he will be sending me series of messages in every 1 hour for me to pay, telling me i am pushing him to the wall, that's why i said he should enter the wall.
5.He asked me to either return the $$$ or i send im Bitcoin, which is not reasonable, my account is a limited account, because of fraud, moreso, here in America, if cash deposit was made in ur account and u withdraw same from ur account, it make it look like Money lundry and such account is prone to verification, meanwhile, bitcoin is not what i told the bank that i am sellling because of TAX, only international pple will understand this
6. I have not cooked all these stories but they are genuine as they are, if u noticed, i have not come here to advertise to buy Anything since i have been here, i only come here to buy any amount that anyone here has for sale, i have my customers, not a brag, but its God, pls try to reason along with me.
7. My decisions on Tooltip and reasons are as follow;
a. i did not tell him to send the first $4,000 even when the price is fallen, i still paid today
b. the second $5,400 was deposited in my account because no one is ready and willing to buy at that old rate as price is falling
c. i did not still say am not paying him but paying him next week and @420
d. I am not a scam, and did not plan to scam him, but will pay him next week @ 420, thats all

Fellow NLaders, here are my 7 points and explanations.
Elotpayment Admin
+13474585621
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Somebody is about to " enter the wall" fully and finally

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Okay na.... e don set..... Omonnnnn!!! make i enter wall ooooooooo, i non wan make explosion reach my side o

WebContractor:
I wish to come in here.Concerning the Elot and Tooltip issue which is getting escalated as we speak.I gave tooltip the deal so tooltip is a middleman here.Please note that Elot.

In the past, we collect our payments in naira before making deposits into Accounts, But due to the several disappointments we ve had where the US payee defaults(due to communication gaps in a long chain), it becomes difficult to keep peoples money for long.So we prefer to do business with old customers.So Apologies if tooltip refused to deal with you or collect your money upfront.It's not entirely his making.

Back to the topic.Elot has received several payments from us via tooltip in the past.
Most times, these payments are delayed.For instance, if he requests for 5,000USD on Monday.We may deliver by thursday with payments in three tranches to the said amount.This is because we have to match him with someone willing to receive naira.

In this case, Elot requested for 19,000USD on Monday.We went ahead to match him up.$4000 USD was sent to his account on Wednesday.At this time, he did not inform us that he no longer needs money.

As usual, his payment were delayed.We assumed it was normal and went ahead to stake up our funds pending when his payments came.By Mid afternoon on thursday, we sensed that there was a problem because he out-rightly told tooltip, he wasn't going to pay for the 4,000 he received.By this time, we had already given out his account for payments of 5,400 USD and 9,000 USD respectively. We were able to call back the 9,000 payment but the 5,400 went through.

Several times in the past we have had to use our money to pay the depositors(on behalf of Elot) in order to protect our reputation.Yes, our reputation is important to us.

Ideally, we shouldn't have continued doing business with Elot since his payments were sometimes delayed for up to 72 hours.But he falls into the fortunate category of being one of the few old customers who own a Wells Fargo Account.

At no interest to us.

During this process,he hardly communicates and always comes off as rude.Sure.We thought we could deal with that.
After reading all the chats, with tooltip,I think we may have underestimated the highly bigoted character that we are dealing with here.

I personally don't like bringing up issues on Nairaland and even persuaded tooltip to delay this matter for up to 24 hours.You are reading this here because he became rude and stopped communicating.

For those commenting out of ignorance, this is a very serious issue here.Elot is in US chilling out.I ve been out all day with a number of people settling the fights and trying to pacify the parties involved.Indeed it is more serious than you imagine.I haven't had the time do any other thing all day.

(1). We sell dollars.Its not our business what you do with the dollars.We give you a rate.If it is fine by you,then we deal.
(2). We have told the owners of the fund(they reside in the US) to go and do their worst.We are not staking our money out this time.Whatever that means to you and your business, we have had enough.
3). You are taking a big risk and have already exposed yourself.We 've seen bigger businesses have issues because of similar issues.
4). This would never have gotten to nairaland if you learn to talk to people with a little respect.
5). The price of bitcoin has nothing to do with this.We did not share in your profit when the price was at its peak.
6). By stating the rate at which you will pay,don't you think that makes you look like an armed robber?.
7). There are more people involved in this business.We have dealt with people before.We will deal with you if we have to.

(1). Kindly refund us the said amount via a transfer or cash deposit to an account we will provide.
(2). Remit the money at the agreed rate of 445 today or latest tomorrow morning before 11am Nigerian time.

Please note that the more you delay or remain adamant,or incommunicado, you risk the depositor's reporting your account as a fraud in the US.We will do our best to manage the situation as we can.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
WebContractor:

At no interest to us.

Thanks for these. I no talk since morning on this case but I will plead, please give him time till tomorrow evening (Nigerian Time). 11am (Nigerian Time) na midnight here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kolomax(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
DjSwaga:
Whats the difference between skrill and those scammers. Any smalll thing na restriction, closed acct. E go beta

Bt on that elot thing, its really painful and

Very hilarious. Armed robber, wall of jericho. God will help us all. A good name is important, lets all remember

Diaris God
I believe if you do the right thing they won't ban you...one way or the other they are also benefiting from you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 4nobody4every1: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:
Somebody is about to " enter the wall" fully and finally
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Another $700 available for 480/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Elot,I think you really need to talk to these guys and find a compromise . From their part and narration ,it seems they are not opposed to a meaningful dialogue with u and also they are not scared of wounding ur business if you prove stubborn. Just talk to them offline and negotiate. Remember "the wall" ooooo

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pwiz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
$10 btc @ 490.... Whatsapp 08127581153
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
WebContractor:

At no interest to us.

And because of all these lies, i will not pay tooltip anymore, u must be crazy by saying u fund my business, Delgrove just spoke with me right now concerning this matter, that he also buy dollar from this same guy and sometime he will jut send slip that he has drop some dollars in his count, in the evening after he has reached limit for the day.
Listen and listen good, i am a bulk buyer, and i have bought from almost all the bulk buyers here on NL, they can testify to the amount i buy on daily bases. i dont need ur $4,000 to sustain my business.Meanwhile, u also mentioned that i ordered for $19,000, but was also a lie, u cant do $19,000 and u knew it, delgrove can testify to this, u that dont have money t all tell pple here u can upply $19,000 and that i orderd for $19,000, he sent the first $4,000 and i told him that price is dropping and my major buyers are into MMM and now that its crashing, shey are all selling thier bitcoin back to me, so, i dont even have money to pay for the $4,000 abut i will pay him because we have been dealing for just and that i started buying from tooltip is not up to 3 weeks, so how come u are the one funding my business, silly idiot.
Mind what u will say here, meanwhile i dont have anything to do with u because i didnt deal with u, u are just a stupid hired idiot.
I remain with my business decisions, i pay him next week Tuesday and @ 420.
Elotpayment Admin
+13474585621
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

this issue is simple, elot should return the dollars immediately if he can't pay for it as at when tooltip requested and I'll advise tooltip to go after him with whatever means he can, why? Because of elot's attitude to the issue from his responses, it's disgusting!

I believe I mentioned this earlier, tooltip should go after elot with any means possible, you're holding his funds, using it for business which favors you at no percentage of it goes to him, yet you choose to hold on to his funds and think you can dictate anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Geenosko: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make una Enter the Wall and let the rest of us sell our btc in peace.

Na Joke I dey o.

grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:
Elot,I think you really need to talk to these guys and find a compromise . From their part and narration ,it seems they are not opposed to a meaningful dialogue with u and also they are not scared of wounding ur business if you prove stubborn. Just talk to them offline and negotiate. Remember "the wall" ooooo

you don carry d wall for head since morning grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
elot:

And because of all these lies, i will not pay tooltip anymore, u must be crazy by saying u fund my business, Delgrove just spoke with me right now concerning this matter, that he also buy dollar from this same guy and sometime he will jut send slip that he has drop some dollars in his count, in the evening after he has reached limit for the day.
Listen and listen good, i am a bulk buyer, and i have bought from almost all the bulk buyers here on NL, they can testify to the amount i buy on daily bases. i dont need ur $4,000 to sustain my business.Meanwhile, u also mentioned that i ordered for $19,000, but was also a lie, u cant do $19,000 and u knew it, delgrove can testify to this, u that dont have money t all tell pple here u can upply $19,000 and that i orderd for $19,000, he sent the first $4,000 and i told him that price is dropping and my major buyers are into MMM and now that its crashing, shey are all selling thier bitcoin back to me, so, i dont even have money to pay for the $4,000 abut i will pay him because we have been dealing for just and that i started buying from tooltip is not up to 3 weeks, so how come u are the one funding my business, silly idiot.
Mind what u will say here, meanwhile i dont have anything to do with u because i didnt deal with u, u are just a stupid hired idiot.
I remain with my business decisions, i pay him next week Tuesday and @ 420.
Elotpayment Admin
+13474585621

No matter what, elot, learn to talk nicely.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
fulfilled2016:

No matter what, elot, learn to talk nicely.

How can i talk nicely when someone is saying he is funding my business, someone that has just sold less than $20,000 to me plus and minus,since he started selling dollars to me, i sell well over $50k everyday, ask around
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

you don carry d wall for head since morning grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
I never see this kind thing before o. Na you hold person money, na you dey benefit from am, na you dey cuss who give you the money, na you dey tell am when you go pay, na you dey tell am how much you go pay, na you dey say you no go pay again!
Can someone please help me make sense of what I've been reading this past hour? I just can't get this around my head. Absolutely shocking!!!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=51995838][/quote]
Please don't remind me, I've been making a serious effort not to laugh since morning because of the sensitivity of the issue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fulfilled2016: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
[i][/i]
elot:

How can i talk nicely when someone is saying he is funding my business, someone that has just sold less than $20,000 to me plus and minus,since he started selling dollars to me, i sell well over $50k everyday, ask around

You could still tell it to his face that he is lying without INSULTING him

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekunley93: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
$48 skrill USD available at 460 #/$... whatsapp me on 08161829793
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
keishik:
I never see this kind thing before o. Na you hold person money, na you dey benefit from am, na you dey cuss who give you the money, na you dey tell am when you go pay, na you dey tell am how much you go pay, na you dey say you no go pay again!
Can someone please help me make sense of what I've been reading this past hour? I just can't get this around my head. Absolutely shocking!!!

it's disgusting and has all the prints of criminality on it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pride goeth before a fall abi no be so e dey inside "Chike and the River" ? it's obvious tooltip has been pleading since but elot has been playing god. No matter how this plays out, elot's credibility has a dent on it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

it's disgusting and has all the prints of criminality on it.

Mind ur language, or better stay off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:
Pride goeth before a fall abi no be so e dey inside "Chike and the River" ?
it's obvious tooltip has been pleading since but elot has been playing god.
No matter how this plays out, elot's credibility has a dent on it.

For ur village abi for ur mind?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
fulfilled2016:
[i][/i]

You could still tell it to his face that he is lying without INSULTING him
Meanwhile , all liars shall die and go to hell
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by helpee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
elot:

Mind ur language, or better stay off
oga you are high handed. i am pissed at you. Who cares wether you do 10million dollars per day? so you do 50k transaction per day and you are now scared they will flag your account based on 5k. You are holding on to somebody's money and you are still cursing him. I can never do any business transaction with somebody like you. you are too proud....just talking to people anyhow. Who cares wether bitcoin is falling? when it was rising did you share your profit with us. Abeg pay the guy and save us the sermon about how much you do per day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.