Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165088 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Cjsmack:
$410 Neteller Available @ N470/$1

$195 Skrill Available @ N455/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you

Contact via my signature

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mata1ng(m): 2:59am On Dec 17, 2016
$1500 BTC available @ 480, Xmas BOGOF.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 3:25am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Cjsmack post=52000586][/quote]

u may actually need to reduce your price to sell this things off, since all this while.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 3:27am On Dec 17, 2016
DjSwaga:

u may actually need to reduce your price to sell this things off, since all this while.

Been selling and updating.. Buyer for the Neteller will come. Thanks for your concern.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:30am On Dec 17, 2016
elot:

Thanks my brother, appreciate

It was better to have refunded him the $5,400 if he didn't agree at 420/$. There is a big difference between 445 and 420 if you ask me.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Some scammers have started dropping comments here, they use issues like this to familiarize with the thread then plan themselves.

Keep trying your best but know that I'm watching you. sad sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 3:38am On Dec 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

It was better to have refunded him the $5,400 if he didn't agree at 420/$. There is a big difference between 445 and 420 if you ask me.

Right, already pointed out it's the best resolution.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chartey(m): 3:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Those of you taking this issue lightheartedly and making jokes out of it because you don't want to take sides and spoil business relationships are disgusting.

Elot is clearly a cheat here. You don't push your losses to someone else. You said you weren't notified before transfer but you did not disagree when the other gentleman pointed out that you hadn't canceled your request for $19,000 and the delay was usual in his dealings with you.

Beyond that people like you, justi4jesu and Aleairhub need to work on their pride. Very nauseating.

People wey humble die like izikjon, Singapore1, ladyF and Chiefkpokp no be human being dem be?

Courtesy and humility calms nerves and solves many problems.

No matter how bad an issue is "sorry", "please" and "thank you" are all not hard to say. People just want you to understand and respect them. Life is not all about toughness and braggadocio

20 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 3:46am On Dec 17, 2016
$234.54 Skrill available for sale at 440. Selling all at once

Contact my Whatsapp line on Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victor101(m): 3:48am On Dec 17, 2016
victor101:
$234.54 Skrill available for sale at 440. Selling all at once

Contact my Whatsapp line on Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 3:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Eh......
I have carefully sit down & glue to my TAB going though Elot & tooltip case here.... I saw many quote taking chancing for both parties involved & many were also afraid to say the truth because of Big Name Abi angry , dmmm it.

@Tooltip. It is ever wrong for any business man or woman to transact business without the receiver approbation in respective of your past transactions that run into millions. No, business is not done that way & if I were the ONE cool who you were to remit that $5400 cash to with all this stories here which I no it will delay the Naira settlement on time . Baba I will arrest you for your idiocy so you will learn to eschew such mistake in feature.

@Elot. Baba you really clutter everything angry because the reason I didn't reply you both on time here , was to allow you to do the needful thing before things get out of hand than dissipate your time here. And I get more pissed off when some vital information that was not suppose to LET OUT OF THE BOX but was type here. Which will risk your reputation, life & future businesses but pride push it far to this level....

Every Exchanger experience a big shake up of bitcion clash few days , I was not let out. That every day the clash occur I bought some bitcion @the rate of N515 within 12mins the price clash. And I end up selling those bit @480 which was N35 lost per 1$/Btc but I never complain much because I can never be at profit angle all though of businesses , FACT cool.

Because of price clash of bitcion you took that as an vindicate to go against N445 to N420. Dmmm it God knows I will not accept such conditions in any way never angry angry angry. And to wrosting everything, you gave a condition of refunding in bitcion & Tooltip rejected that option which he requested for refund of his $$ or you credit the naira value but you went on tighting up the condition to favour you more. That your attitude is unprofessional & that can make me quickly alert security agent immediately without any secondary taught because that act is miscreant & blench of trust. Everything get to this stage because you the receiver & the last favoured party refuse to apply simple principle which is UNDERSTANDING.

The understanding could have be;

*** You refund his cash back to him after clear of security watch eye has be offset which I personal think it will not last more than 48hours sad

OR

*** You look for means and credit him with % of the $$ to his naira & give date to pay up the balance...

OR

*** You pay him some % of the $$ & refund the remaining balance in $$ . in other to reduce your lost & protect your reputation.

All this could have been done understanding & Mr tooltip opted out from this option, then you could have wait to see how most of trust and tested exchanger will take up this case......

To cut the story, PLEASE KINDLY PAY MR TOOLTIP HIS BALANCE & LET EVERYTHING END HERE AGEG OF YOU MR ELOT...

@MR TOOLTIP. THANK YOUR LUCK SKY THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED 95% OF THE CASH IF NOT, I END MY STATEMENT lipsrsealed

#This is my own opinion in this matter & I lastly pledge both parties should resolved the challenge behind doors with all sincere post or comment shared here. PLEASE....

@ELOT YOU STILL HAVE MY TRUST & I WILL KEEP TRASACTING BUSINESS WITH YOU AS LONG THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING TEMPLETE NO GO CHANGE FROM YOUR SIDE wink wink wink.

#Well I Just Thank Papa God Say Aleairhub Has Recover All His Lost From Bitcion Price Clash Within 48hours & Enough Profit Too...... Xmas Celebration Na Surebet cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MPVGoddess: 3:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Proverbs 15:1, 2, 4

1. A mild answer turns away rage, But a harsh word stirs up anger.  

2. The tongue of the wise makes good use of knowledge, But the mouth of the stupid blurts out foolishness. . .

4. A calm tongue is a tree of life, But twisted speech causes despair. . .

18. A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, But one who is slow to anger calms a quarrel. . .

Proverbs 16:18, 19 , 21 - 25

18. Pride is before a crash, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.

19.  Better to be humble among the meek Than to share the spoil of the haughty. . .

21. The wise in heart will be called understanding, And the one kind in speech adds persuasiveness.

22.  Insight is a fountain of life to those possessing it, But fools are disciplined by their own foolishness.

23.  The heart of the wise one gives his mouth insight And adds persuasiveness to his speech.

24.  Pleasant sayings are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul and a healing to the bones.

25.  There is a way that seems right to a man, But in the end it leads to death.

Many sellers here are stupid, foolish, bigoted and not worth dealing with.

People who really have the money, never act that way.

People who think they have money, because they are amazed at the kind of sums that they handle, sums they never dreamed they would handle

Can no longer contain themselves, effectively putting a glass ceiling on their growth.

A post above has mentioned names, I will not mention names... but everyone knows who (and they are many of them) were are talking about, nearly all of whom I have interacted with...

How I wish I could send some people back to school - the school of human relations

People have died for this, people have killed for this, people will still kill for this

Never make enemies you can avoid...because you never know when it will all come back to haunt you

How can someone be so senseless as to plot his or her own fall?

12 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Chartey:
Those of you taking this issue lightheartedly and making jokes out of it because you don't want to take sides and spoil business relationships are disgusting.

Elot is clearly a cheat here. You don't push your losses to someone else. You said you weren't notified before transfer but you did not disagree when the other gentleman pointed out that you hadn't canceled your request for $19,000 and the delay was usual in his dealings with you.

Beyond that people like you, justi4jes.u and Aleairhu.b need to work on their pride. Very nauseating.

People wey humble die like izikjo.n, Singapore.1, lady.F and Chiefkpok.p no be human being dem be?

No matter how bad an issue is "sorry", "please" and "thank you" are all not hard to say. People just want you to understand and respect them. Life is not all about toughness and braggadocio

Okay you mean this pride attached because that is the only conversation me and you have ever had. You need to check yourself and don't quote me again except if ofcourse you are Jobless.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Mr Righteous Man
You Better Stay Off My Path & Never Quote Me For Any Of Your Post....
Rubbish.... angry angry
Chartey:

Beyond that people like you, justi4jesu and Aleairhub need to work on their pride. Very nauseating.

People wey humble die like izikjon, Singapore1, ladyF and Chiefkpokp no be human being dem be?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 4:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Una Good Morning oh.

1000$ btc Available at 490/$.

Contact on my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Let me quote Benjamin Franklin ' There never was a Good war or a bad Peace' .

My miners just returned from hustling, and thank God they were not pushed into the wall. At least small bitcoin show, $505 BTC available @485

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chartey(m): 4:25am On Dec 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

Okay you mean this pride attached because that is the only conversation me and you have ever had. You need to check yourself and don't quote me again except if ofcourse you are Jobless.

No it's not about this. I first noticed it when you started your Dubai procurement thread. I wasn't too comfortable with the way you talked to customers when you had problems with them.
People notice these things and when different people are saying the same thing about you I think it's prudent to do some soul-searching.
I don't have anything personal against you or anybody. Who I be? You're smart and hardworking, don't let pride ruin your good work. Sorry if you took offence.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by glimpse33(m): 4:26am On Dec 17, 2016
$930 Btc Available At N470

WhatsApp At Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chartey(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2016
AleAirHub:
Mr Righteous Man
You Better Stay Off My Path & Never Quote Me For Any Of Your Post....
Rubbish.... angry angry

OK sir.
If na business nko? Make I no quote you?
I no holy pass anybody. E just be sey e no make sense make poor communication dey spoil name wey u don use time and hard work build.
No vex chief. God go give all of us long life, money and good health to enjoy am.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Chartey:

No it's not about this. I first noticed it when you started your Dubai procurement thread. I wasn't too comfortable with the way you talked to customers when you had problems with them.
People notice these things and when different people are saying the same thing about you I think it's prudent to do some soul-searching.
I don't have anything personal against you or anybody. Who I be? You're smart and hardworking, don't let pride ruin your good work. Sorry if you took offence.

Yes i took offence. Mind your business. You also have Pride so work on it. Maybe when you have your own customer base, then we can know if you talk to customers well enough to be Mr. right. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Why is everybody angry with each other for the past 48hrs?
Bitcoin price temporary crash or mmm temporary suspension?
Ppl seem to be passing the aggression on each other .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by unclenna(m): 5:12am On Dec 17, 2016
WebContractor:
I wish to come in here.Concerning the Elot and Tooltip issue which is getting escalated as we speak.I gave tooltip the deal so tooltip is a middleman here.Please note that Elot.

In the past, we collect our payments in naira before making deposits into Accounts, But due to the several disappointments we ve had where the US payee defaults(due to communication gaps in a long chain), it becomes difficult to keep peoples money for long.So we prefer to do business with old customers.So Apologies if tooltip refused to deal with you or collect your money upfront.It's not entirely his making.

Back to the topic.Elot has received several payments from us via tooltip in the past.
Most times, these payments are delayed.For instance, if he requests for 5,000USD on Monday.We may deliver by thursday with payments in three tranches to the said amount.This is because we have to match him with someone willing to receive naira.

In this case, Elot requested for 19,000USD on Monday.We went ahead to match him up.$4000 USD was sent to his account on Wednesday.At this time, he did not inform us that he no longer needs money.

As usual, his payment were delayed.We assumed it was normal and went ahead to stake up our funds pending when his payments came.By Mid afternoon on thursday, we sensed that there was a problem because he out-rightly told tooltip, he wasn't going to pay for the 4,000 he received.By this time, we had already given out his account for payments of 5,400 USD and 9,000 USD respectively. We were able to call back the 9,000 payment but the 5,400 went through.

Several times in the past we have had to use our money to pay the depositors(on behalf of Elot) in order to protect our reputation.Yes, our reputation is important to us.

Ideally, we shouldn't have continued doing business with Elot since his payments were sometimes delayed for up to 72 hours.But he falls into the fortunate category of being one of the few old customers who own a Wells Fargo Account.

Here is his business model:
We pay dollars into his account
He purchases bitcoins with our money
Sells it to you guys and then remits to us.
At no interest to us.
Essentially, we fund his business.

During this process,he hardly communicates and always comes off as rude.Sure.We thought we could deal with that.
After reading all the chats, with tooltip,I think we may have underestimated the highly bigoted character that we are dealing with here.

I personally don't like bringing up issues on Nairaland and even persuaded tooltip to delay this matter for up to 24 hours.You are reading this here because he became rude and stopped communicating.

For those commenting out of ignorance, this is a very serious issue here.Elot is in US chilling out.I ve been out all day with a number of people settling the fights and trying to pacify the parties involved.Indeed it is more serious than you imagine.I haven't had the time do any other thing all day.

Just for the records this is where things stand.
(1). We sell dollars.Its not our business what you do with the dollars.We give you a rate.If it is fine by you,then we deal.
(2). We have told the owners of the fund(they reside in the US) to go and do their worst.We are not staking our money out this time.Whatever that means to you and your business, we have had enough.
3). You are taking a big risk and have already exposed yourself.We 've seen bigger businesses have issues because of similar issues.
4). This would never have gotten to nairaland if you learn to talk to people with a little respect.
5). The price of bitcoin has nothing to do with this.We did not share in your profit when the price was at its peak.
6). By stating the rate at which you will pay,don't you think that makes you look like an armed robber?.
7). There are more people involved in this business.We have dealt with people before.We will deal with you if we have to.
8. Anyone doing business with this guy is taking a huge risk.
9). We would never do business with you or your allies again.

For Solutions, this is what we propose
(1). Kindly refund us the said amount via a transfer or cash deposit to an account we will provide.
(2). Remit the money at the agreed rate of 445 today or latest tomorrow morning before 11am Nigerian time.
(3). Learn to talk to people nicely.

Please note that the more you delay or remain adamant,or incommunicado, you risk the depositor's reporting your account as a fraud in the US.We will do our best to manage the situation as we can.

hmmmmm......I smell cabal. Nairaland cabal..... cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tonyx4x44(m): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:

cheesy

true on both counts

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2016
16,000RMB available in China for transfer. If you're interested whatsapp or call: 08060200027.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Elot,as an exchangers myself...we all had our losses with the btc glut over the last few days..

I lost over 500k in one fell swoop,that didn't make me transfer my loss to my business partner.

If na pride,I get am plenty sef.but I have to tell you the truth..what you did is unprofessional.

Tooltip,you goofed too,why move such cash without authorization,even if there's a prior agreement. In life,treat every deal as if its a new one.

Keep $5000 for me,I was in church till this morning, I go relate with you once I am done with the client.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2016
elot:

I have the gold already, whennu buy BTC today, u bought $4,000 if i dont have that gold and trust, u wont buy even as the thread s hot then, i have sold well over $75k on nairaland today and i can mention those who bought it one after the other, i remain trusted and maintain my integrity anytime anyday, i have paid what i say iwill pay, if u want me to pay any other money aside from this, come and buy Bitcoin from me @ 525
no finish the btc o,me and you na Padi Padi na...lol.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Hope una dey hear upcoming exchanger and other fellows. Don't come to me that you are scammed if it's due to your levity

Protection is better than no cure.

Trade with trusted monikers or USE Escrow

justi4jesu:
Some scammers have started dropping comments here, they use issues like this to familiarize with the thread then plan themselves.

Keep trying your best but know that I'm watching you. sad sad

These people are ready to assist you as ESCROW

Bdavis
justi4jesu
sunboy
singapore1
Tabbaz
ladyF
Aleairhub

etc

SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The thread is becoming hotter than ever
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Some people got scammed because of difference of #5 selling price of a trusted moniker

I no pity these set of people. Their greed and bad judgement should be blamed

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Kobo, am not paying him aside from the 420/$ that i have paid him, thats final i dont care if 1,000,000 people say i have pride or rude but i call it business ethics, u claim u lose 500k, i have over $100,000 Bitcoin calculate such loss that may be involved.
Elotpayment Admin
+13474585621

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ojialo(m): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hope una dey hear upcoming exchanger and other fellows. Don't come to me that you are scammed if it's due to your levity

Protection is better than no cure.

Trade with trusted monikers or USE Escrow

These people are ready to assist you as ESCROW

Bdavis
justi4jesu
sunboy
singapore1
Tabbaz
ladyF
Aleairhub

etc

SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The thread is becoming hotter than ever
Meanwhile, am more trusted and this issue has not changed anything, i sold over $75k here yesterday even at the hit of the matter, i have paid him and thats final
Elotpayment Admin
+13474585621
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Tabbaz:
I need $50, $55 or $60 Amazon gift card urgently urgently

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.