Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5178462 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok, so the matter has been settled, albeit partially (so it would seem)

Now for those who do not know, here is the truth of the matter: those who take cash deposits in the yankee would attest to this:

Only on very RARE occasions do you get the requested cash deposit @ the time you make the request. It is usually delayed, sometimes the delay could take few days, sometimes a week or more. Now whilst tooltip erred by not informing on the 2nd deposit (although webcontractor would have us believe otherwise) it still doesn't change anything cos every business has its kinks and that's how yankee cash deposits work...to a large extent. Those who are involved in it would know.

So on this score, elot's claim is baseless...@point number 1

Point number2: there are inconsistencies in elot's claims (and I'm really surprised people are not seeing it or choosing to ignore it)

*elot claims he can't withdraw so as not to get flagged: this is bull and a manipulation of the truth. I have done withdrawals of same amount deposited same day and gone ahead to remit the said funds to concerned parties. Flags only go off when such deposits and instant withdrawals become too frequent, especially if they are $10k and above. This is the actual fact, so unless elot is saying he does such on a regular basis, of which he should have jst come out2say so, which tooltip from all his conversation and utterances, which points him out to b a perfect gentleman (no let ur head swell, I jst dey talk wetin I c, no b say I dey pay u compliment: cos u never agree2sell me dollar for once undecided )would have understood and most likely agreed with.

*elot claims he has over 110k customers and moves $50k daily...from same said account he is afraid to get flagged cos of $5,400. Like I always say: wisdom and foolery are very easy to spot.

*elot is hinging d price of the $ on his sale of btc. Now my question to elot is this: if btc suddenly soars and he starts selling at 560/btc$, and tooltip now says he should remit@ 520/$, would he say: tooltip, u b correct guy, chop knuckle, I go forward@520/$ to ur account? An agreement is an agreement and what he is doing is simply a breach of contract.

One business has nothing2do with the other, what you use the dollar for is none of your supplier's business. Even at that, you are buying dollar@445/$ and selling btc@ 480/$ that's still 35naira on every single dollar and you are here screaming blue murder cos you are no longer making the 110/$ you are used to? Haba! It's business there are highs and there are lows, you still aren't making a loss, all you'll need to do is adjust small. Besides, there are a million and one ways to use btc outside mmm. Go figure! You are a business man, guy do some research, it's what keeps every business alive.

To all those wey dey talk say make tooltip collect the bar@420/$ @justi4jesu, bookiemart01 and crew: I have just 1 question, biko make una ansa am: if una b tooltip, una go collect am?

We know what you guys would do if the situation were reversed o, well at least, as far as bookiemart01 goes and ur statement actually shocked me! For justi4jesu, I wasn't surprised, it was expected.

Another shocker I had during this whole saga I got courtesy of none other than...dragnet! As in, I shock! For the very 1st time in my nairaland existence, drag baba and I are actually on the same page on an issue with same opinions! @dragnet: did you go on holiday or something? I swear, I'm loving this new improved version: dragnet 2.0 grin abeg chop knuckle baba! If to say you no be Muslim ni, I for send black label.

To cap it all: like I have always said: communication is key! @elot, you need to improve on this area, your integrity is tied to how you relate with people.

Even assuming tooltips money ain't clean (pls note: I said assuming, for the simple sake of argument: I am not insinuating nothing) and as a result he can't get d feds involved, 1single anonymous call or tip can have your whole life in the US crumbling like a pack of cards. I have personally seen this happen. So please be careful.

And to all my fellow NLders, when issues like this come up, biko let us try to mediate appropriately and not sit on the line of personal favors. Like signapore01 would say: some peeps be commenting like dem dey get nude pictures. grin cheesy

@onatisi, biko no quote me and tell me to enter the wall o, seems dat has become ur favorite slang now.

15 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2016
dauntless15:
I'm thinking of doing business with him
Bring him for escrow am on whatsApp... Bcuz he eyez dey shook... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2016
$300 btc needed at reasonable price ....contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2016
bdavis:

Now for those who do not know, here is the truthof the matter: those who take cash deposits in the yankee would attest to this:

Only on very RARE occasions do you get the requested cash deposit @ the time you make the request. It is usually delayed, sometimes the delay could take few days, sometimes a week or more. Now whilst tooltip erred by not informing on the 2nd deposit (although webcontractor would have us believe otherwise) it still doesn't change anything cos every business has its kinks and that's how yankee cash deposits work...to a large extent. Those who are involved in it would know.

Point number2: there are inconsistencies in elot's claims (and I'm really surprised people are not seeing it or choosing to ignore it)

*elot claims he can't withdraw so as not to get flagged: this is bull and a manipulation of the truth. I have done withdrawals of same amount deposited same day and gone ahead to remit the said funds to concerned parties. Flags only go off when such deposits and instant withdrawals become too frequent, especially if they are $10 and above. This is the actual fact, so unless elot is saying he does such on a regular basis, of which he should have jst come out2say so, which tooltip from all hi conversation and utterances, which points him out to b a perfect gentleman (no let ur head swell, I jst dey talk wetin I c, no b say I dey pay u compliment: cos u never agree2sell me dollar 1c undecided )would have understood and most likely agree with.

*elot claims he has over 110k customers and moves $50k daily...from same said account he is afraid to get flagged cos of $5,400. Like I always say: wisdom and foolery are very easy to spot.

*elot is hinging d price of the $ on his sale of btc. Now my question to elot is this: if btc suddenly soars and he starts selling at 560/btc$, and tooltip now says he should remit@ 520/$, would he say: tooltip, u b correct guy, chop knuckle, I go forward@520/$ to ur account? An agreement is an agreement and what he is doing is simply a breach of contract.

One business has nothing2do with the other, what you use the dollar for is none of your supplier's business. Even at that, you are buying dollar@445/$ and selling btc@ 480/$ that's still 35naira on every single dollar and you are here screaming blue murder cos you are no longer making the 110/$ you are used to? Haba! It's business there are highs and there are lows, you still aren't making a loss, all you'll need to do is adjust small. Besides, there are a million and one ways to use btc outside mmm. Go figure! You are a business man, guy do some research, it's what keeps every business alive.

To all those wey dey talk say make tooltip collect the bar@420/$ @justi4jesu, bookiemart01 and crew: I have just 1 question, biko make una ansa am: if una b tooltip, una go collect am?

We know what you guys would do if the situation was reversed o, we'll at least, as far as bookiemart01 goes and ur statement actually shocked me! For justi4jesu, I wasn't suprised, I was expected.

Another shocker I had during this whole saga I got courtesy of none other than...dragnet! As in, I shock! For the very 1st time in my nairaland existence, drag baba and I are actually on the same page on an issue with same opinions! @dragnet: did you go on holiday or something? I swear, I'm loving this new improved version: dragnet 2.0 grin abeg chop knuckle baba! If to say you no be Muslim ni, I for send black label.

To cap it all: like I have always said: communication is key! @elot, you need to improve on this area, your integrity is tied to how you relate with people.

Even assuming tooltips money ain't clean (pls note: I said assuming, for the simple sake of argument: I am not insinuating nothing) and as a result he can't get d feds involved, 1single anonymous call or tip can have your whole life in the US crumbling like a pack of cards. I have personally seen this happen. So please be careful.

And to all my fellow NLders, when issues like this come up, biko let us try to mediate appropriately and not sit on the line of personal favors. Like signapore01 would say: some peeps be commenting like dem dey get nude pictures. grin cheesy

@onatisi, biko no quote me and tell me to enter the wall o, seems dat has become ur favorite slang now.

@bolded as in en.. for the first time i like dragnet grin grin grin NON-BIAS ... dragnet 2.0 grin grin
@second bolded .. e be like say i go dey support dem ladies so as to be getting free nude pix grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Nice Point....

bdavis:

Now for those who do not know, here is the truthof the matter: those who take cash deposits in the yankee would attest to this:

*elot claims he can't withdraw so as not to get flagged: this is bull and a manipulation of the truth. I have done withdrawals of same amount deposited same day and gone ahead to remit the said funds to concerned parties. Flags only go off when such deposits and instant withdrawals become too frequent, especially if they are $10 and above. This is the actual fact, so unless elot is saying he does such on a regular basis, of which he should have jst come out2say so, which tooltip from all hi conversation and utterances, which points him out to b a perfect gentleman (no let ur head swell, I jst dey talk wetin I c, no b say I dey pay u compliment: cos u never agree2sell me dollar 1c undecided )would have understood and most likely agree with.

We know what you guys would do if the situation was reversed o, we'll at least, as far as bookiemart01 goes and ur statement actually shocked me! For justi4jesu, I wasn't suprised, I was expected.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Singapore1:

@bolded as in en.. for the first time i like dragnet grin grin grin NON-BIAS ... dragnet 2.0 grin grin
@second bolded .. e be like say i go dey support dem ladies so as to be getting free nude pix grin grin grin

Let the akara seller catch u. OYO lo wa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016
bdavis:

Let the akara seller catch u. OYO lo wa

eerm instead of giving dragnet red label
give him omi zemzem ( zemzem water ...he go understand ) grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Oh i see many making funny mocking out of Elot & Tooltip case....

#Laugh very hard while the case is finally resolved & pray very hard that it goes well 100% WITH OUR SERVICES TOO ALSO.... angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
bdavis:

Now for those who do not know, here is the truth of the matter: those who take cash deposits in the yankee would attest to this:

*elot claims he can't withdraw so as not to get flagged: this is bull and a manipulation of the truth. I have done withdrawals of same amount deposited same day and gone ahead to remit the said funds to concerned parties. Flags only go off when such deposits and instant withdrawals become too frequent, especially if they are $10k and above. This is the actual fact, so unless elot is saying he does such on a regular basis, of which he should have jst come out2say so, which tooltip from all his conversation and utterances, which points him out to b a perfect gentleman (no let ur head swell, I jst dey talk wetin I c, no b say I dey pay u compliment: cos u never agree2sell me dollar for once undecided )would have understood and most likely agreed with.

We know what you guys would do if the situation were reversed o, well at least, as far as bookiemart01 goes and ur statement actually shocked me! For justi4jesu, I wasn't surprised, it was expected.

Well said! smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
$182 Neteller available for pick @435.Come take it while stock last.
Check siggy for contact. I no dey do yanga ooo.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2016
cry cry
Singapore1:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Previous episode na "purple mastermind" or "purple eyeglasses" and different variations with the word "purple". Now the trending phrase is "enter the wall."

This month I will gladly pay my internet bill without delay or fuss, it has been money well spent once again.

Can't wait for another episode of Keeping Up With the Exchangers

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2016
AleAirHub:
cry cry
grin grin
join me na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Join ka.....
Until i get serious & gifted girl for this xmas season embarassed embarassed.
Abeg bail me out cry cry
Singapore1:
grin grin
join me na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2016
aloyt:
$300 btc needed at reasonable price ....contact signature

I don't know your definition of reasonable price, but I have coins at 490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2016
AleAirHub:
Join ka.....
Until i get serious & gifted girl for this xmas season embarassed embarassed.
Abeg bail me out cry cry

make we go romance thread together na, just offer dem babes free btc
works llike magic

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2016
96USD skrill available... Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
bdavis:

The truth will always be One, but point of view usually varies and is always responsible for varying opinions, in this case I believe we may have viewed it from similar perspective but it's a bit boring when everyone just agrees easily, the back and forth is usually interesting when it's being done intellectually cheesy .
Good you know I'm a Muslim otherwise na you and your black label go enter the wall.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Singapore1:

eerm instead of giving dragnet red label
give him omi zemzem ( zemzem water ...he go understand ) grin grin
I'll actually appreciate that because I can't imagine how much it'd be sold currently due to the naira fall.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2016
I support this ur positioning, For dis saga yesterday, If i were to judge, i will say there is no difference between elot and those scammers in nairaland. I was just watchin some so call big names and their reactions were -50 negative.... if this case was for unknown name, Our Nairaland eFraud Police here go for don dey blast tools up and down... Dem see elot .all of them quite.....One day monkey go go Market e non go see road to come back home.

bdavis:

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dauntless15(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

But all at 485/$
Or
Buy part for 490/$
how legit are you bro i need a long term partnership as in i want a permanent supplier and that is why I've been asking questions around here i opted for ladyF but i dont think she's serious
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2016
if you have up to $500 btc and ready to sell at 480...contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
1000$ btc Available at 490/$

Contact on my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dauntless15(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2016
3RNEST:

dont trust you either
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
vizboy:
1000$ btc Available at 490/$

Contact on my Signature

Take All and pay 480/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
aloyt:
if you have up to $500 btc and ready to sell at 480...contact signature

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2016
dragnet:
I'll actually appreciate that because I can't imagine how much it'd be sold currently due to the naira fall.
actaully dem dey sell am for nigeria ( but person never know how original it can be ).. 5k for 10 liters

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DavisBloom(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
dauntless15:
dont trust you either
dauntless15:
how legit are you bro i need a long term partnership as in i want a permanent supplier and that is why I've been asking questions around here i opted for ladyF but i dont think she's serious
I don't trust u too
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2016
dauntless15:

If you mean business, call 07033362574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2016
dauntless15:
dont trust you either
Oga u quoting me too much.. Thats guy is legit... If u not are Okay with him bring him for escrow... Please don't quote me again u pushing me to the wall and i dont like it angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dauntless15(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
3RNEST:

Oga u quoting me too much.. Thats guy is legit... If u not are Okay with him bring him for escrow... Please don't quote me again u pushing me to the wall and i dont like it angry
dont threaten people on a Faceless forum educated people don't do that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2016
3RNEST:

dont trust you either
dauntless15:
dont trust you either

take ham easy, that guy know himself o. Na gallant officer

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.