Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5179883 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
$160 SKRILL for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
dauntless15:
how legit are you bro i need a long term partnership as in i want a permanent supplier and that is why I've been asking questions around here i opted for ladyF but i dont think she's serious

This question is one question the people who get scammed normally ask... Been there grin...

So you're asking me how legit I am...
If I'm a scammer, will I tell u I'm one?
If I'm not legit, will I tell you I'm not?
What exactly is the reaponse you expect bro?

Please check previous pages and see where people quote anyone u Wann transact with...

More so, I'm listed on one list like that which contains trusted exchangers... And no one has been disappointed with me so far...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
SELL ALL YOUR BTC TO ME @475/$.

From 100$ Upward. I will buy everything nd give you instant Cash!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Still need $350 bitcoin at 480.

come whatsapp 08027959496
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
chinnyonwu:

I know say una no know me for this NL. But i be old time member here. I think Sunboy fit vouch for me (i doubt but we don do many transactions together, a few times based on trust., na me chinedum)
Yomieluv and me too don tidy many deals. He recently bought $1000 from me @ 495 and he sent first.
Based on this little verification, i wouldn't mind to be doing escrow as a business.
I operate GTB (150k limit for now cos its a new account) , keystone (1m limit a day) Union (200k), diamond(500k to other banks and 5m Diamond to diamond although i can easily increase for other banks to 5m by Monday) banks.

Service fee will be N2 per dollar of transaction. Orders below $200 will attract a fixed charge of N300 in addition to the normal rate. (these were thought up on the spot so it can be subject to review)
Make we build trust from there.
How una see am?

Funny you, with just a few transactions you have made, u expect, that they proclaim you escrow. How bout people that has done hundreds of transaction without us hearing about it? take myself for example.

Plus u charge a fee too for escrow.... Abeg enter wall fast fast fast no waste time.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
ladyF:

Abeg what rate can I see dollar to buy now?

to your dorm?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:

Enter the wall

And after that make dm just plaster am inside the wall.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

This question is one question the people who get scammed normally ask... Been there grin...

So you're asking me how legit I am...
If I'm a scammer, will I tell u I'm one?
If I'm not legit, will I tell you I'm not?
What exactly is the reaponse you expect bro?

Please check previous pages and see where people quote anyone u Wann transact with...

More so, I'm listed on one list like that which contains trusted exchangers... And no one has been disappointed with me so far...

Abeg 4get the dauntless15 of a guy seems his either very new or confused or up to something. I won't be surprised if he is demanding to use escrow for transaction with ladyF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
IF YOU HAVE POUNDS IN THE UK PLEASE CONTACT ME

PLEASE I DONT WANT THE " WAIT FOR HOURS TYPE "
i am looking for instant transfer or cash deposit
if you want to use escrow to avoid stories that touch.. i'm game
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Breaking News!

$120 Skrill funds available.

Hit my inbox ASAP, Contact on my Signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
dollaflow:
supplier now turning to buyer

Give Ceaser things to Caeser....if u buy from me b4

Dey pack am come @477 $unlimited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Skrill $100 fund available... WhatsApp me...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chinnyonwu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
wami7470:

Funny you, with just a few transactions you have made, u expect, that they proclaim you escrow. How bout people that has done hundreds of transaction without us hearing about it? take myself for example.

Plus u charge a fee too for escrow.... Abeg enter wall fast fast fast no waste time.
I was responding in line with Tabbaz post concerning paid escrow. Cos the trusted people here dont have much free time on their hands anyway. Just yesterday, when i was trying to load off my bitcoins to dollarflow, we tried escrow. I contacted LadyF on Whatsapp, as i expected she was busy. I contacted sunboy, he said his main phone was off. It was only this morning that dollarflow informed me that he could get singapore1 to escrow for us. But i had sold out.
Youve done hundreds of transactions, have you offered to help out on the escrow issue we are facing here?
If no, STFU and keep doing your transactions.
Whichever way, im still around, and it's a pity you lost your money in MMM Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by findbitcoins(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
findbitcoins:
For sell $1021 BTC available rate ₦480/$ still finding more........... grin grin grin grin grin grin
sold finding more bitcoins coming back soon''' kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
$2200 BTC available at N480/$1 for now.

Call me 07033362574.

Serious buyers only pls.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
chinnyonwu:

I was responding in line with Tabbaz post concerning paid escrow. Cos the trusted people here dont have much free time on their hands anyway.
Youve done hundreds of transactions, have you offered to help out on the escrow issue we are facing here?
Whichever way, im still around, and it's a pity you lost your money in MMM Nigeria.

Trust is a very big issue in this escrow thing. Even some known names here, some people go still dey beg when sending money to you. Like "LadyF, please this is my life savings o, hope I can trust you. I take God beg you, please LadyF." angry

You think these kind of people will accept to use an unknown person as escrow just because the person has time? You go really wait tire grin

That's why we only nominate well known and generally accepted names here. Don't be offended biko. cry

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
1600$ BtC Available at 490/$

Buy All At 485/$

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
me still dy on hols o.

Meanwhile I still need 50k euros. Anyone? Instant payment to your naira account. Na Pay as you pay me dy do.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chinnyonwu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
ladyF:

Trust is a very big issue in this escrow thing. Even some known names here, some people go still dey beg when sending money to you. Like "LadyF, please this is my life savings o, hope I can trust you. I take God beg you, please LadyF." angry

You think these kind of people will accept to use an unknown person as escrow just because the person has time? You go really wait tire grin

That's why we only nominate well known and generally accepted names here. Don't be offended biko. cry
Not the least offended. You made some sense. But At least i still offered and I dont lose anything by "waiting tire" lol.
Your own reputation also came from consistently delivering over a period of time and i feel i can do the same if given a trial.
I was tidying some decent transactions daily till the crash few days ago. So man just wan diversify.
Like i said, at least i offered. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamy77: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
$2200 BTC available for sale @ N485/$1... Quick sale.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
chinnyonwu:

I was responding in line with Tabbaz post concerning paid escrow. Cos the trusted people here dont have much free time on their hands anyway. Just yesterday, when i was trying to load off my bitcoins to dollarflow, we tried escrow. I contacted LadyF on Whatsapp, as i expected she was busy. I contacted sunboy, he said his main phone was off. It was only this morning that dollarflow informed me that he could get singapore1 to escrow for us. But i had sold out.

Na you, yes you, you wey go lost your money for mmm United. By the way if ur in the wall come out let me talk to you.
I don't do escrow yes, cos its a selfless service that comes with time and dedication and trust if you doubt me ask ladyF or Singapore1.

You can't just come here and demand that they make you an escrow (as if say na traditional title) because you have done a transaction with dollarflow and so FUC***G WHAT.

Infact i Don vex, i must be made an escrow this night whether physical or spiritual i must be made an escrow.

Oya i don talk finish, enter back inside wall, quick quick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Umehnnamdi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
$100 worth of bitcoins for sale @ N490-$

Whatsapp/Call: 08108006768
Instagram: @smoothmazi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
wami7470:

Na you, yes you, you wey go lost your money for mmm United. By the way if ur in the wall come out let me talk to you.
I don't do escrow yes, cos its a selfless service that comes with time and dedication and trust if you doubt me ask ladyF or Singapore1.

You can't just come here and demand that they make you an escrow (as if say na traditional title) because you have done a transaction with dollarflow and so FUC***G WHAT.

Infact i Don vex, i must be made an escrow this night whether physical or spiritual i must be made an escrow.

Spambot never release you?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
roblance:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wami7470: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
roblance:

I never check sha but do u think them don release me?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
wami7470:

I never check sha but do u think them don release me?

If no be 2099 the ban go expire
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by franzis(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
kemijohnson:

198 pm available N495
N480 let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chinnyonwu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
wami7470:

Do you have many transactions under your belt? Yes
Do NLanders trust you more than chinnyonwu? Yes
You don't do escrow? No
Why? Maybe cos you dont have time
Did you offer an alternative solution? No
When someone did what was your reaction? Criticizes destructively like an idiot and still offered no help.
Did you see how LadyF replied me like someone that has a brain? I doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
chinnyonwu:

Do you have many transactions under your belt? Yes
Do NLanders trust you more than chinnyonwu? Yes
You don't do escrow? No
Why? Maybe cos you dont have time
Did you offer an alternative solution? No
When someone did what was your reaction? Criticizes destructively like an idiot and still offered no help.
Did you see how LadyF replied me like someone that has a brain? I doubt.

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mrmaze(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Singapore1:
IF YOU HAVE POUNDS IN THE UK PLEASE CONTACT ME

PLEASE I DONT WANT THE " WAIT FOR HOURS TYPE "
i am looking for instant transfer or cash deposit
if you want to use escrow to avoid stories that touch.. i'm game
Do you want to buy pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.