Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5170752 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:
Thanks dragnet. Dominique was also tagged. We want every support from all and sundry just to stop or at least minimise scamming on the thread. My WhatsApp is full of different complaint on a daily basis.

The worst part

The same scammer will be scamming like 4 different people in the same week. My heart aches and I ask myself why? why can't we come together and solve this problem. After all, there is no problem without solution unless we have not decided to stop it.
pls those scammed,how are they scammed.

When scammed,why didn't they raise alarm here to tell others,and also blacklist the scammer.

Which format is the scammer using,to enable him scam like 4 to 5 people on weekly basis.

The house should be aware,something like this doesn't deserve secrecy..I stood to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2016
kemijohnson:
$200 Neteller still available. Quote if interested. I'm ready to sell at N450 per $ nothing more or less.

Please no time wasters.

Still available and fresh. Happy Sunday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Alright noted.

I guess individuals would have to guard his fund jealously. Enough have been said already. He who has ears and eyes must have learnt a lot.

Thanks for the clarification dragnet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2016
How bout those that operate on small profit margin how about them? When they pay bank charges and other charges plus escrow charges, whats left for them? Cos all i see is rate for high volume traders.

Meanwhile i think am ready to be an escrow grin
Any objection? Or be forever silence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
chemashie:

I no dey see you on this thread often Bro, where have you been hiding? Anyway, small bitcoin go dey later if you need. WhatsApp me when you are free.
always on lowkey observing. No much noise .. If the rate is good. Am taking it all as usual

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Geenosko: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

How bout those that operate on small profit margin how about them? When they pay bank charges and other charges plus escrow charges, whats left for them? Cos all i see is rate for high volume traders.

Well said..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2016
I would have loved to escrow all or most transactions here If I could escrow all transactions and remain anonymous(some people do know me here but of course they know I hate being named), but my type of lifestyle doesn't allow for such. for example you can hardly get through to me on phone amongst other things... Lol.
Why exactly do we want to deviate from the normal escrow being run before? is it due to transfer limits? or bank alert fees? or?
Remember once things start getting complex then there are more things liable to breaking and once you start getting paid for a service, you start getting liable.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by roblance: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2016
As this thing dy go. Me ssef go soon carry ESCROW CAMPAIGN FLAG UNDER APC grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Bookie,tumababa and justi4jesu seems to be the only ones I see always on guard. They always warn ppl to be wary of those who quickly familiarise themselves,operate legit for sometime,crack jokes then strike . Ppl need to be on guard. This isn't a playground ,if you take ur money laugh ,you go enter the wall
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
pls those scammed,how are they scammed.

When scammed,why didn't they raise alarm here to tell others,and also blacklist the scammer.

Which format is the scammer using,to enable him scam like 4 to 5 people on weekly basis.

The house should be aware,something like this doesn't deserve secrecy..I stood to be corrected though.

I have evidence of a DEVIL that scammed an innocent guy here of his $500 btc using text message of vouch supposedly sent by me. The same devil scam another guy of $100+ skrill or thereabout the same week.

In addition, the guy that scammed me of $40 skrill have scameed a lot in the past and also scammed after that on this same forum albeit the blacklisting campaign supported by moderators - I.e the scam list.

Awango and Awaritefe is still in our memory and he is probably preparing another moniker and another method as we speak

Maybe you are not conversant with the scamming activities here, otherwise you will know this is crystal clear. We are surrounded by the same scammers that have been scamming on the thread since inception. they are only employing varying monikers and different methods

But as one of the moderator enlightened, this is a forum and not a market or trading place. So, I won't further more on this. It is left to individual to safeguard his cherised hard earned money

God bless non-scammers on the forum
God bless Niaraland
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Geenosko: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
S. eun doesn't like crypto currencies and he has expressly said that he doesn't want it's promotion here.

He can wake up and decide no more discussion of bitcoins on nairaland and we can't do anything about it.

I suggest we thread carefully lest s.eun bans our that we have been enjoying with relative peace and quiet minus a few people who were asked to enter the wall

People should just be more vigilant with their funds.
Have a few trusted sellers you deal with.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dragnet: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2016
I believe a set of people are responsible for this "rethink" of free escrow services due to their bad manners to those that offer such humane services. For someone to offer to help you secure your funds from scavengers, you don't need to be told how nice, compensating and appreciative you should be, a little percentage won't hurt you as much as if you lost everything.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AKMoney1(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2016
N100 for escrow or else all of una go enter wall angry angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2016
dragnet:
I would have loved to escrow all or most transactions here If I could escrow all transactions and remain anonymous(some people do know me here but of course they know I hate being named), but my type of lifestyle doesn't allow for such. for example you can hardly get through to me on phone amongst other things... Lol.
Why exactly do we want to deviate from the normal escrow being run before? is it due to transfer limits? or bank alert fees? or?
Remember once things start getting complex then there are more things liable to breaking and once you start getting paid for a service, you start getting liable.

Only when people see escrow services like a business and run it like a business.

But this time, the motive will not be for 'profit' but ensuring safety and protection of transactions.

I can work out a modality.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2016
I'm in support of paid escrow..... if you've never been scammed you won't know how it feels.... for us that it has happened to , you will only be left with various "IFs" and "had I know"..... sleepless nights and constant headache. ..... you keep replaying the event everytime you close your eyes...... you loose your smile @the thought of it... nna ehn ..... 250k...... where man go start from than to go back to the days of garri and kuli kuli ......

If escrow was available, all these would have been avoided....... it will only cost a token....... hmmmm...... me I Don carry my cross and I'm bearing it.... I'll carry it like a tortoise carry it's shell... . As the shell doesn't kill the tortoise but makes it stronger , I hope this makes me stronger.....

All these scammers are creating new ways and techniques to scam people, I used to think I was a careful person......hmm ...but one can never be too careful

I just decided to share my TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA LESSON...... I hope he/she that has eyes , reads and take this mind

It can happen to anyone....

#NoToScammers.... #PaidEscrow best solution. ......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2016
When will this "enter the wall" stop revealing my 32 grin grin grin

each time I read it is like am hearing it for the first time ...hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So funny...thank you elot for this great slang grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
?

Na now i see why 3RNEST say make u no they quote am.

ABEG STOP MENTIONING ME, i beg u in the name of whatever you serve. Stop quoting me

Because we didn't conclude a business transaction, make i go die. Guy u deserve a slap inside the wall.

Guy do this simple thin... Assume u re NOT seeing his post.. Just waka Pass...Na attention seeker and push to the wall CLUB.... smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:
When will this "enter the wall" stop revealing my 32 grin grin grin

each time I read it is like am hearing it for the first time ...hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So funny...thank you elot for this great slang grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2016
BinaryRocks post=520158 32:
$160 SKRILL for sale
450/$
Whatsapp-08180238253
Sold to 3RNEST.
Smooth transaction cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2016
1200$ btc available for 480/$

Sunday morning things I call it Church deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:
$110 agc is needed at sunday rate

contact me asap

epp me biko. I fit enter the wall if I no see this agc today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2016
See, left to me, I don't nhave any problem with having paid escrow, because I buy bulk here and I sell bulk and I want my money to be safe, but I am here to consider thoSe who are just starting and looking for how to make ends meet, they can't afford high fee, pls, fee should not be more than 1k, sms and others is 105 max,
Biko
Elotpayment Admin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

I have evidence of a DEVIL that scammed an innocent guy here of his $500 btc using text message of vouch supposedly sent by me. The same devil scam another guy of $100+ skrill or thereabout the same week.

In addition, the guy that scammed me of $40 skrill have scameed a lot in the past and also scammed after that on this same forum albeit the blacklisting campaign supported by moderators - I.e the scam list.

Awango and Awaritefe is still in our memory and he is probably preparing another moniker and another method as we speak

Maybe you are not conversant with the scamming activities here, otherwise you will know this is crystal clear. We are surrounded by the same scammers that have been scamming on the thread since inception. they are only employing varying monikers and different methods

But as one of the moderator enlightened, this is a forum and not a market or trading place. So, I won't further more on this. It is left to individual to safeguard his cherised hard earned money

God bless non-scammers on the forum
God bless Niaraland
God bless Nigeria
now I understand.

To some,scamming others to enrich themselves is a way of life...

Thanks for the explanation.

My opinion, if you aren't sure about the seller, pls use escrow, or run.

My first purchase from tumababa,I had to buy $1000 in $500 batches from him to reduce my risk.I don't know if he still remember though.

Tumababa,Sunboy,Roblance, dotman..big ups to you,you showed me way in the coin business.

Gabman,Danejo02,elot my current Padi Padi..

And God for giving me sharp brain to learn fast, and not making me fall in the hands of scammer at my initial stage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2016
BinaryRocks:
Sold to 3RNEST. Smooth transaction cool cool cool
Another Painless Transaction...
Please get me more Skrill and Neteller... smiley
Chilling on whatsApp... Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2016
elot:
See, left to me, I don't nhave any problem with having paid escrow, because I buy bulk here and I sell bulk and I want my money to be safe, but I am here to consider thoSe who are just starting and looking for how to make ends meet, they can't afford high fee, pls, fee should not be more than 1k, sms and others is 105 max,
Biko
Elotpayment Admin

Your btc price too low baba.. Na when you go sell am finish.. Argh!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2016
elot:
Biko
Elotpayment Admin

Enter the wall smiley wink grin

Na joke o...no take am personal biko

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2016
Make i just say something.

When escrow services was free, people were still Scammed.
What is the probability that where members start paying money, scamming will be eradicated.

Because most people will not like to give out almost half of there profit to escrow service.

Meanwhile i think am ready to be an escrow grin
Any objection? Or be forever silence.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2016
elot:
Biko
Elotpayment Admin
naso na..I want a peaceful transaction.

Paid escrow is the best..abeg,I don't want to go back to my village oooo.

If you haven't been scammed, you won't know the importance...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2016
$200 Skrill available. N450/$. Lets run this asap.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2016
400$ Btc available
Rate is 485/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by databoy247(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2016
I have $40 btc for sale @ N490. Urgent buyer needed.

Call or whatsapp 08058904935.

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.