Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5180009 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
There is this thing that's been bothering me since concerning bitcoin and i want to ask it today.

Why is it that bitcoin address always changes when ever you do a transaction and if i use my old bitcoin while it has change will the bitcoin still enter into it

I know it sounds funny.

Just keep using the old one and you will always get your bitcoin in your wallet. The address keeps changing whenever you want to receive payment but the old one still stands the test of time regardless. Your question doesn't sound funny, when i started buying bitcoin i could remember asking Ladyf why the transaction was still showing pending in my wallet cheesy grin and she told me it was normal so we learn everyday and nobody knows it all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bitcoin: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
There is this thing that's been bothering me since concerning bitcoin and i want to ask it today.

Why is it that bitcoin address always changes when ever you do a transaction and if i use my old bitcoin while it has change will the bitcoin still enter into it

I know it sounds funny.

Your bitcoin address changes as a measure to protect you, after all the whole purpose of bitcoin is to maintain an anonymous profile hidden from peering eyes. Previously, anyone could look up the bitcoin balance and transactions that occurred in a single wallet address simply by typing that wallet address in the blockchain. By generating new addresses, it makes it difficult for anyone to view all your transaction history as every new address comes with a blank slate. To your other question, you can still give out your old address to your sender, and the bitcoin will arrive in your wallet regardless.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PiuniMan: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Bitcoin:

Your bitcoin address changes as a measure to protect you, after all the whole purpose of bitcoin is to maintain an anonymous profile hidden from peering eyes. Previously, anyone could look up the bitcoin balance and transactions that occurred in a single wallet address simply by typing that wallet address in the blockchain. By generating new addresses, it makes it difficult for anyone to view all your transaction history as every new address comes with a blank slate. To your other question, you can still give out your old address to your sender, and the bitcoin will arrive in your wallet regardless.
very true
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
You mean when you were btc otondo tongue tongue

justi4jesu:

When I started buying bitcoin i could remember asking Ladyf why the transaction was still showing pending in my wallet cheesy grin and she told me it was normal so we learn everyday and nobody knows it all.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

No BTC Jambite
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2016
$96 skrill available.... @N440
Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2016
rad8:
$96 skrill available.... @N440
Contact signature
is this the inside the wall rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
jazinogold:
is this the inside the wall rate?
No o...d rate never enter the wall
Try again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2016
skitkid2:

Hi
Some people reject escrow because to them its probably a waste of time(there is nothing much to gain) and they only do it with their spare time.

But when it is paid and certain trusted individuals take up the task,

they will even start advertising their escrow services to people and I believe it will reduce scamming.

If money is attached(paid escrow), it will make it more serious and professional that it becomes a part of almost every transaction and by then reducing scamming.

I hope you understand?

The fact that they pay bank workers money, does it mean they work overnight or anytime u want to withdraw money from the bank, u do it at ur own leisure time?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

jazinogold:
No BTC Jambite

I greeeeee ohh no be small otondo hold me. grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2016
$96 Skrill available @ 435

Check my signature for my contact details

Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you're worthy of the trip
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2016
I have $284 Skrill for sale.. ..

Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Skrill needed urgently... Meet on whatsApp..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Sweetyie:

Yes

following u on NL & IG already, reciprocate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by elot(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile,
$9,000Bitcoin available now @ 475 for the fastest buyer
Meet me fast get instant funding

Phone: +13474585621

whats app: +13474585621

BBM: D1DD905F

YAHOO MSGR: elotpayment

Elotpayment is the most trusted and reliable e-currency exchanger since 2004, a trial will convince you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I know it sounds funny.
all the address belongs to your wallet, the change is for your security too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jazinogold(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2016
elot:
Meanwhile,
$9,000Bitcoin available now @ 475 for the fastest buyer
Meet me fast get instant funding

Phone: +13474585621

whats app: +13474585621

BBM: D1DD905F

YAHOO MSGR: elotpayment

Elotpayment is the most trusted and reliable e-currency exchanger since 2004, a trial will convince you.

What of 2go? or Inside the wall Messenger?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chemashie(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

I know it sounds funny.
If you use wallet whose address changes every time like block chain or xapo, it's advisable to use the new ones each time you want to receive coins for security reasons. Or ensure you check the address very well to ensure no new numbers or alphabets have been inserted in your address. Hackers do clone address by inserting some numbers or alphabets in the btc addresses. Russians guys are not smiling.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell PM to us @ N465 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Neteller to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N510 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2016
$200 skrill at the best rate you can get. Contact me asap!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Hello my people.. I have 189$ payoneer for sale please
I will kill myself if you no buy am before tomorrow

189$ at the cheapest rate ever
420/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agiri1(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2016
Ajet22:
I wan to recommend Agiri1 very trust worthy and fast
Thanks for trusting me

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hardniola(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2016
another 220 neteller...available going for 465...
contact on sign
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by glimpse33(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
macphilip:
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell PM to us @ N465 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Neteller to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N510 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com

@bolded. You Go Grow Bear Bear tongue

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by D1L2A3W: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Whao!!! too good to be true are you aware that you buy,shop at the mall both physical mall and online mall and still get paid? Yes it's possible, you only need to register with the company as a VIP member and get paid daily for about two years. For more info, call or whats-app me on 08050427176
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Fiverr paypal funds available at 410, contact me on 08101525574
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Singapore1:
Hello my people.. I have 189$ payoneer for sale please
I will kill myself if you no buy am before tomorrow

189$ at the cheapest rate ever
420/$

I'll Buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayorall(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
$100 paypal fund available. WhatsApp 07066435369
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Buy a whole 10,000$ Bitcoin at N470/$.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
PERFECT MONEY FOR SALE @ 505/$

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.