Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5202321 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Oedinred:
...still in need of btc can still contact me...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ib22003(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2017
NO i dont do escrow. i have sold to a number of people, atoje, toluxa, and i just sold to $100 to Daseento now
modath:

Escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ib22003(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Smooth transaction with daseento
daseento:

please who can vouch for him ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2017
ib22003:
NO i dont do escrow. i have sold to a number of people, atoje, toluxa, and i just sold to $100 to Daseento now

Any "special" reason why? Both buyer &seller want to be safe & secure, what's wrong with that? shocked

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Looking to buy available bitcoin for sale. I will not waste your time and will pay your asking price. No price haggling with me. I can buy any quantity you have available. Since I live in the US, payment to you will be via PayPal or anything similar.

Funds will be sent from my 7 year old PayPal business account using Paypal's MassPay feature. Once payment is sent to you they cannot be reversed or charged back (guaranteed funds).

Would really like to build long term relationships with steady and trustworthy bitcoin sellers.

Contact me via my sig or DM on NL.

Cheers and Happy New Years.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
$100+ SKRILL is available

RATE: 425/$ YOU KNOW WHAT THE COLOR MEANS grin

IF YOU NEED UP TO 5 ESCROW NO WAHALA....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2017
CaliObi:
Looking to buy available bitcoin for sale. I will not waste your time and will pay your asking price. No price haggling with me. I can buy any quantity you have available. Since I live in the US, payment to you will be via PayPal or anything similar.

Funds will be sent from my 7 year old PayPal business account using Paypal's MassPay feature. Once payment is sent to you they cannot be reversed or charged back (guaranteed funds).

Would really like to build long term relationships with steady and trustworthy bitcoin sellers.

Contact me via my sig or DM on NL.

Cheers and Happy New Years.

Since you did not discover Nairaland. Its now you knew of it. Newbie here but u have had business PayPal? Don't be offended is it your business in Nigeria or USA business details that was used to verify the PayPal for you as a business act by PayPal ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
OkwaIfugo:
Happy New Year to NL members and all exchangers.
It has been God all d way.

Do u need urgent cash right now?
Do you want to get alert right away.

Get your $10, $20, $50, $100, $300, $1000 to $3000 bitcoins to me at 470. I'm ready to buy them all. Whatsapp number in Signature.

Waiting for your messages right away.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2017
No offense taken. I've always known of NL. I come here to read up on current gist going on at home but only recently created an account.

My business is in the US and registered here with the state and PayPal. Those correlating details were used to verify my PayPal.

OkwaIfugo:

Since you did not discover Nairaland. Its now you knew of it. Newbie here but u have had business PayPal? Don't be offended is it your business in Nigeria or USA business details that was used to verify the PayPal for you as a business act by PayPal ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Oedinred: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy sales to @stevolinkon40 and smooth escrow service by @Cjsmack, God bless every honest beign here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy, successful and fulfilling new year, new month, new week and first Sunday to everyone..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donpizzle(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Contact me on Whatsapp I will buy all 470.

Last is @475
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Last trasaction of last year with singapore1 went smoothly. Special thanks to yomieluv.. gtb won frustrate me remain small

First trasaction of the year with cjsmack. Everything happened within 5mins. Smooth one

Then Mr HazzanTazzan. Thanks for fast delivery too
But you still dey owe me $0.21
I told you everyone you know what you did..
I need my $0.21 tongue

Then special thanks again to cjsmack for a wonderful escrow service between myself and Oedinred

And valencia25 for doing new year btc bonanza for me.

More $$$$

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Donpizzle:

Last is @475

I'd buy it..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Oedinred:
Happy sales to @stevolinkon40 and smooth escrow service by @Cjsmack, God bless every honest being here.

stevolinkon40:
Last trasaction of last year with singapore1 went smoothly. Special thanks to yomieluv.. gtb won frustrate me remain small

First trasaction of the year with cjsmack. Everything happened within 5mins. Smooth one

I need my $0.21 tongue

Then special thanks again to cjsmack for a wonderful escrow service between myself and Oedinred

More $$$$

Glad to be of assistance!

#Trade_Safe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2017
CaliObi:
No offense taken. I've always known of NL. I come here to read up on current gist going on at home but only recently created an account.

My business is in the US and registered here with the state and PayPal. Those correlating details were used to verify my PayPal.

So is there any guarantee you won't charge back or open " Unauthorised Access " case.how will someone your giving PayPal stay secured for 180 days?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucman1(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
methodman:
Interested....
Shock... Methodman longest time...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Not possible to do a charge back with MassPay is what I've been told. That's why I'm offering it. It's what businesses use to pay one another here. Funds will stay secure forever.

I'm focused on being rapport and long term business as you can see. If you have any other tips for a newbie like me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

OkwaIfugo:

So is there any guarantee you won't charge back or open " Unauthorised Access " case.how will someone your giving PayPal stay secured for 180 days?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2017
CaliObi:
Not possible to do a charge back with MassPay is what I've been told. That's why I'm offering it. It's what businesses use to pay one another here. Funds will stay secure forever.

I'm focused on being rapport and long term business as you can see. If you have any other tips for a newbie like me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mass payment or not when you report that you did not do any transaction in your act the funds even it has reached 5 paypal acts will be held. In this case the person buying from you will loose considering your a newbie here and you have not made any name. Will you oblidge to share your I'd card and some identification info to any one willing to do business with you just for the person to stay safe?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by budosky(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2017
cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by momentarylapse: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2017
modath:

Any "special" reason why? Both buyer &seller want to be safe & secure, what's wrong with that? shocked

angry

Just run na? You still dey ask question!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2017
$100+ SKRILL is available

RATE: 425/$ YOU KNOW WHAT THE COLOR MEANS grin

IF YOU NEED UP TO 5 ESCROW NO WAHALA.....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2017
As we've both acknowledged, I am a newbie here.

I have no problem sharing my details to build trust. Anything for safety on both ends is fine by me.

OkwaIfugo:

Mass payment or not when you report that you did not do any transaction in your act the funds even it has reached 5 paypal acts will be held. In this case the person buying from you will loose considering your a newbie here and you have not made any name. Will you oblidge to share your I'd card and some identification info to any one willing to do business with you just for the person to stay safe?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2017
chiefkpokp:
198usd skrill available for 415/$.... fast visit my parlor to get it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mintyx(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2017
$91 dollar worth of bitcoin available @480 per dollar

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2017
stevolinkon40:

I need my $0.21 tongue

More $$$$

You're welcome bro, let us kickstart the hustle fully.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Sent WhatsApp message.
[quote author=bolayei post=52357957][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CaliObi(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Sent WhatsApp message.

[quote author=bolayei post=52357957][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2017
CaliObi:
As we've both acknowledged, I am a newbie here.

I have no problem sharing my details to build trust. Anything for safety on both ends is fine by me.

Gud. I will contact you soon
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2017
mintyx:
$91 dollar worth of bitcoin available @480 per dollar

470 I take all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.