Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177302 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:
These people selling btc for cheap, are they selling because of hunger or they don't like money? Hw come you sold btc last week at a lower rate and now the coins is now 1000$ and you are still selling cheap for buyer to make all the money....see btc as a bank that gives better interest and stop selling at very cheap rate .btc is more expensive than dollar in the real world but in Nigeria I guess based on ignorance. Like they say, put it in prints to keep it away from the black man. People should blooming learn to read about things

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:
These people selling btc for cheap, are they selling because of hunger or they don't like money? Hw come you sold btc last week at a lower rate and now the coins is now 1000$ and you are still selling cheap for buyer to make all the money....see btc as a bank that gives better interest and stop selling at very cheap rate .btc is more expensive than dollar in the real world but in Nigeria I guess based on ignorance. Like they say, put it in prints to keep it away from the black man. People should blooming learn to read about things

Bro,, are you dictating prices for goods owner?? This is a competitive market it's all about wants and choice.. You state your price and market your products if it suits buyers they will patronise you if not they move to another seller..
Stop complaining, state your price if it's not favourable for you to compete with prices here, you move on to another market..
They ain't complaining of loses are they ?? Sell your btc and leave trash for lawma

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by just4tech: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
just4tech:
$290 Skrill available @ 430
$192 Sold To Mintyx
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
$200BTC available @480
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2017
willian10:
$96 skrill available for serious buyer only at a affordable rate
Contact in my profile
Available @420
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2017
$150 Skrill available for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BabyPosh: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
poshmallam:
$300 bitcoin @470

Still available? Message sent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
$1000 BITCOIN AVAILABLE @ 479

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Osgilliat(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2017
I need ITunes gift cards. I will buy at good rates. Get your funds almost instantly after the cards has been verified okay.
Bring everything you have!! You will get everything I have in return!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
I will your iTunes Gift Card and send payment into your local bank instantly without delays.

100% Trusted by Many, Contact me today and convert your iTunes Gift Cards To Naira within 10mins

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Singapore1:

grin grin grin grin why are you always complaining na, IT'S not your btc na

why don't you buy from them and keep ...
by the way... i no see you again, how far?
Oga Singapore, I hail o. My other phone get fault that's why. No be complain na advice for people to keep instead of selling and to keep buying to keep, I keep coins and it appreciates, and sell off when I ve made profit . I jus wan spread the joy of coins. Me too can sell for cheap but imagine the rise from a week ago....couple of days back I was losing 400$ because I bought 982 same day it dropped to 940 and I bought 10 ,I had to sell off but I bought again and now its 1010 now I have 500$ on top of my initial investment . That's the beauty of the coins. I was advicing for people to learn to buy and keep and keep buying n understand the market instead
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Vincent5231: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:
one can easily See you got no manner of speech.. just try to learn how to talk.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2017
poshmallam:
$300 bitcoin @470

Contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2017
if that's the case 354$ bitcoins available @490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:

U simply don't understand a thing...

dont u know that the more the dollars in a Btc, the lesser the dollar in t will sell for?

Anyone who understands value and exchange will understand this...

If you don't understand, then I can't help you...

If the dollars in a Btc rises to 2000$ today, u still expect people to pay 480/$ for it?

Don't compare countries using dollars with contries buying the dollars ...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
bro I think you are dumber than you thought, you need to properly clear your memory and input a proper/memory for your brain to perform higher than this. I never insulted you likewise didn't expect you to do.. You level of comprehension is lower than I thought...

Is that how to advice peeps?? Stating what they should do sounds like an advice to you??
You wanted to sound as if you knowledgeable than others whereas you displaying your level of ignorance.. Keep up the ignominy someone might borrow you senses later on... Peace

Lol, I am ignorant to a lot of things . Its not a complain. The advice is not meant for you because you don't need it but someone else might . Some people that are into forex or stock might find it handy.

Sorry for name calling ,i had to Google lawma to find out what it is n I didn't appreciate it that's why I made the comment in all this is a great forum we learn and earn daily from it . So no two fighting involve. Chop knuckle
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2017
I have $500 bitcoin available

$600 PayPal available

Good Price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrbllymer: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:

Lol, I am ignorant to a lot of things . Its not a complain. The advice is not meant for you because you don't need it but someone else might . Some people that are into forex or stock might find it handy.

Sorry for name calling ,i had to Google lawma to find out what it is n I didn't appreciate it that's why I made the comment in all this is a great forum we learn and earn daily from it . So no two fighting involve. Chop knuckle

LOL... We learn everyday... Just misunderstanding..
Happy new year..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
bolayei:

Oga Singapore, I hail o. My other phone get fault that's why. No be complain na advice for people to keep instead of selling and to keep buying to keep, I keep coins and it appreciates, and sell off when I ve made profit . I jus wan spread the joy of coins. Me too can sell for cheap but imagine the rise from a week ago....couple of days back I was losing 400$ because I bought 982 same day it dropped to 940 and I bought 10 ,I had to sell off but I bought again and now its 1010 now I have 500$ on top of my initial investment . That's the beauty of the coins. I was advicing for people to learn to buy and keep and keep buying n understand the market instead

not everybody is as calculative as you are... but i understand you and your pain.. but i have passed that stage
that moment when you will be the one to be in pain for some people stupidity grin
now i just joke grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Day11:
I have $500 bitcoin available

$600 PayPal available

Good Price

Btc rate? Whatsapp?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

U simply don't understand a thing...

dont u know that the more the dollars in a Btc, the lesser the dollar in t will sell for?

Anyone who understands value and exchange will understand this...

If you don't understand, then I can't help you...

If the dollars in a Btc rises to 2000$ today, u still expect people to pay 480/$ for it?

Don't compare countries using dollars with contries buying the dollars ...

I buy per coin not in dollars , I understand you but if i buy something 1N and next day its 1.10 that means I'm 10 kobo better off. That's the point im making. And if someone is selling something less than its value its good to let the person know . I still trade coins but only trade my profit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Gunbiz:
if that's the case 354$ bitcoins available @490/$

walahi talahi you go chop am last

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2017
$44 Neteller at just 430/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Skrill needed urgently WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2017
onatisi:
how much dollars ? But the price is 470
my buyer is asking for $10,000 but I need to make profit, so 470 is to high.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2017
tutucious:
$1000 BITCOIN AVAILABLE @ 479

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ib22003(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2017
Okay..
Good Question, but must you insult bitcoin sellers. Let me tell why you are the one who is ignorant. i have one btc valued at 900/$ and am selling 500/$. now bitcoin is now valued at $1000. and i decided to sell 480/$ so people can rush it before price drops, Did i loose. Bros just say you are sourcing and getting it at an high price and cant compete here.

bolayei:

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Vincent5231:
one can easily See you got no manner of speech.. just try to learn how to talk.
your uncle does not have manner of speech and if u are born in the 90s then your dad does not have it too. Did I quote you ? It's my opinion not yours.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
$190 skrill available for sale @430,,buzz on whatsapp 08088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2017
LIMITED OFFER for iTunes Gift Card!! I will buy your iTunes Gift Card E-code at considerable rate.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.