Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title (544 Views)

Reasons Why Messi Missed Out On UEFA Player Of The Year Top 4 Revealed / Messi Missed Penalty Because He Cancelled Israel Game – Israel Defense Minister / See The PHOTO Trending On Social Media After Messi Missed A Crucial Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by jellea(m): 4:02am On Jun 27, 2016
The final of copa America this year ended in similar fashion like the previous one. both teams needed penalty shout-out after 120 minutes to decide the winner. Chile ones again came out on top. On a sad note, the world best player missed his pk to allow Chile back in contention after Vidal had earlier missed his spot kick.

congratulation to Chile!!!
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by nonjebose(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2016
I feel for Messi. Chile deserve to win though. Playing one man less for long period of the game, yet remained resolute and disciplined in their formation
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by jellea(m): 4:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Chile were the better team for the most of the game. it seems Argentina lack the mentality to beat Chile. because they are always below par each time they play.

Messi realy tried with his famous 1 man riot attack bt he lack soo much support today. and if I was in his shoe, I would have taken the final decisive spot kick. Big names normally miss the opening spot kick because of soomuch pressure and expectation. well, there is always next time
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by onahsity: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2016
It's NIGHTMARE AGAIN for MESSI as Chile lift Copa America again on Penalties. I still think Higuian remains the biggest Culprit
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by jellea(m): 5:01am On Jun 27, 2016
lol. wat about Aguero missing best opportunity to score when Messi played him through??
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by dapatro: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2016
I feel lik crying for messi
Re: Messi Missed PK As Chile Defended Copa America Title by jellea(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's football. So many players and coaches have cried because of Messi at the club level. he ended there dreams lol. you can't have everything. he is oppotuned to be this loved and talented

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Retires From International Football / Nigerian Isaac Success Signs For Watford For Club Record Fee / Antonio Conte Officially Unveiled At Chelsea FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.