Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) (1766 Views)

Barcelona Reaches Agreement To Sign Chile Midfielder Arturo Vidal / Chile Champions Back 2 Back (bashers Club, Get In Here CR7 Lovers) / Copa America Final: Argentina Vs Chile 0--0(Aet)...2--4 on penalties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Chile waited 99 years for their first CopaAmerica trophy, now they've won back-to-back titles. Absolutely amazing!

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Lionel Messi has still NEVER won a senior international trophy with Argentina. 3 consecutive major final defeats.

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by confistified(m): 4:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore

Yet they couldn't win Copa America wen na nonsense countries dey compete..... if any one complains abt Portugal ehn

Messi think say na by beards grin

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by dfrost: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Yes up chile

Argentina stars

Yet they couldn't win Copa America wen na nonsense countries dey compete..... if any one complains abt Portugal ehn

my brother no be by stars, na by commitment. The Chilean team dey committed die. Once one is committed, no matter the opposition faced, you will surely pull through.

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by geesilver(m): 4:13am On Jun 27, 2016
For the Chileans that is what we call grace of God after putting in good performance.

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by confistified(m): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2016
dfrost:

my brother no be by stars, na by commitment. The Chilean team dey committed die. Once one is committed, no matter the opposition faced, you will surely pull through.
stories dat touch o

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2016
More Pics.

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Argentina have now failed to score a goal in regulation time in FOUR consecutive major finals.

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by nonjebose(m): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2016
I feel for Messi. Chile deserve to win though. Playing one man less for long period of the game, yet remained resolute and disciplined in their formation
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero both in tears after losing the CopaAmerica final to Chile.

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Eduardo Vargas wins the 2016 CopaAmerica Golden Boot award after scoring 6 goals for Chile, 4 coming vs. Mexico.

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by sheddo619(m): 4:30am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore

what's this one saying, so you think it's because of the "nonsense teams" u said that made them reach the final? How about the last world cup final they played, are u also telling me that they were no good teams during that Tournament? The fact that you are tagging a team ranked 5th(Chile) "nonsense team" still baffles me.
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Claudio Bravo wins the 2016 CopaAmerica Golden Glove award. He didn't concede a single goal in the knockout stages.

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by BarclaysV(m): 4:33am On Jun 27, 2016
pathetic for messi and co... where are the ever bias journalists, always analysing like if cr7 and messi have the same team around them, the hypocrites... Im not a fan of either though...

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by confistified(m): 4:38am On Jun 27, 2016
sheddo619:
what's this one saying, so you think it's because of the "nonsense teams" u said that made them reach the final? How about the last world cup final they played, are u also telling me that they were no good teams during that Tournament? The fact that you are tagging a team ranked 5th(Chile) "nonsense team" still baffles me.
I never included Chile but all d same..... no trophy grin
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:40am On Jun 27, 2016
The winner of the @Mastercard GoldenBall is Alexis Sanchez.

2 Likes

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Alexis collects his player of the tournament award. CopaAmerica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by sheddo619(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Lol, all this Ronaldo fans eh, Argentina is gradually becoming the benfica of national team football, I really feel sorry for Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by lakeside4love(m): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Finally..stand up for the champions. CopaAmerica Back to back Winner.

3 Likes

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by Lastine: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2016
lakeside4love:
Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero both in tears after losing the CopaAmerica final to Chile.

Which kind tears...

See real factbefore you talk

Oya face front before I slap you
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by eitsei(m): 5:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Where are all the Cristiano Ronaldo haterstongue I know they will be hoping Portugal do not reach semi final or final of euro so they can take their hatred for Ronaldo to the next level tongue

1 Like

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by Lastine: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:
Yes up chile

Argentina stars
Otamendi
Rojo
Lamela
Banega
Mascherano
Higuian
Aguero
Di maria
Messi
Pastore

Welldone... You don bring am come here again arbi

Contunu
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by eitsei(m): 5:04am On Jun 27, 2016
BarclaysV:
pathetic for messi and co... where are the ever bias journalists, always analysing like if cr7 and messi have the same team around them, the hypocrites... Im not a fan of either though...
abi o especially goal.com have been euro worshipping Messi build up to this final and shaming Ronaldo, they called Ronaldo old man, RONOLDO. They uploaded his edited in Portugal kit with Grey hair holding walking stick
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by dapatro: 5:12am On Jun 27, 2016
lol halla sanchezzi, halla Chile ,lol
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by confistified(m): 5:22am On Jun 27, 2016
sheddo619:
Lol, all this Ronaldo fans eh, Argentina is gradually becoming the benfica of national team football, I really feel sorry for Messi
lols bro nd to think Messi said him nd his teammates were keeping thier beards to eliminate bad luck cheesy
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by Tolexander: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2016
sheddo619:
Benfica own na curse, Bela Guttmann curse!

Shey dem curse the Argies nani grin
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by jkarmstrong(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2016
nonjebose:
I feel for Messi. Chile deserve to win though. Playing one man less for long period of the game, yet remained resolute and disciplined in their formation

15 mins na em b long period of the game. no mislead people my brother. They gave both teams red card in the first half. Chile @ 28mins and arg @ 43
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by jejemanito: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2016
I Troway Salute For The Witches Wey Dey Messi Village
Them Sabi Work Wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by jkarmstrong(m): 6:03am On Jun 27, 2016
confistified:

You no include Chile (no 3 ranked team in the world) also you forget to talk say u no include Colombia too (no 5 ranked team in the world) and the almighty Brazil (5 time world champion)

I forgive u sha, but here is a fun fact there were more teams that qualified for the round of sixteen in the last world cup in this year's copa america(cool than teams that qualified for the round of sixteen in the last world cup playing in this years euros. ( 5 if you remove Holland who surprisingly didn't qualify for the euros).

In fact half the teams in this year's copa played in the round of 16 of the last world cup. That's a top top level of competition and quality higher than the euros, higher the afcon, higher than any frigging international tournament out there (obviously bar the world cup and club football competitions) The fact you don't know this, and you feel confident enough to bash the copa tells me all I need to know about your impoverished knowledge of the game. A little advice go and learn more about football before u make bold, erroneous comments and claims.
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by Teeboy22(m): 6:17am On Jun 27, 2016
@confistified

Confidence my Guy... What's up na ?
Re: Back 2 Back Copa America Winner(chile) by confistified(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Teeboy22:
@confistified

Confidence my Guy... What's up na ?
I dey o

(1) (Reply)

Super Agents Offer Dele Alli A Deal To Join Manchester United Or Real Madrid / Bet365 Or Ladbrokes / The Undertaker Turns 53 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.