Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano (16980 Views)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by MadCow1: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by ckmayoca: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Emeka71:
But that was good of the rice seller ; nobody is to blame in this scenario . sad

Bros wetin u mean? So who will eat the rice? The man? The man who abandoned his child for rice can use a child for sure money ritual. Rice go finish na.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Opynion: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
soon, just very soon except God intervene, men will begin to eat fellow men because of hunger.

Dear lord pls have mercy on NIGERIA
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by sanfranka2(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
;DNCAN... Northerners and children issues be like kharki and leather...
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Akjr(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Wait 1st, ma question b say, as him dei carry d rice go house with out hm son, him dei feel good or bad,? Asin i dnt get it atall... Reading it i felt pitiful bout d boi. Nothin in his stomach. Not evry parent deserv to hav children. No consciense?
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by francisbarrack(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Which way Nigeria...
Meanwhile scammer just text me now. Be aware n keep safe.

SMSCaster.com: Dear customer,due to our BVN system upgrade your ATM card has just been deactivated,to reactivate call customer care on +2349031955755 for more.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by dauntless15(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Hahaha na hunger
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Na them@yam eaters.....una still dy struggle and fight over food
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Benblaq(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
so wetin concern police again afta d gud samaritan dn settle d mata like human being

I swear if na sum pple for dis nairaland dem for use d boi for juju #burnt offering
tnk God m nt a nigerian
Smh for naija
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by dukeprince50: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Humans cheap o, i heard cadava is sold at 500naira.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by permanentgrace(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Lastine:
Nigeria is now getting to a stage where son will even get to the level of exchanging their father too with a cup of garri... Buhari, hope you are reading this post??

Buhari, have you seen how you've taken us 150yrs backward?
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by 41lady(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
ckmayoca:
Wetin dey happen sef.
Change matra..
It is just starting, that's Y U are asking. We should Just pray it will not reach our door step. In JESUS Mighty Name,
AMEN....!!!
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Ferdinandu(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Bubu oooo. Are we all going to die of hunger before you know that your incompetency is killing us all.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by dannyben5: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
LOOK at what buhari av cos...CHAI

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by pennyland(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2016
ZOMBIES OOH ZOMBIE.zombies ooh zombies.zombies no go talk if you no tell am to talk zombies zombie no go post if you no tell am to do ZOMBIE.ZOMBIES no go complain if you no tell am to do.zombies no go cry if you no tell am to cry zombies.hit like if na tru talk
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Ferdinandu(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Bubu oooo. Are we all going to die of hunger before you know that your incompetency is killing us all.

Meanwhile this kind of story can only happen in the land of Born throw-away.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Chongaiman: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Not surprising! A particular northern tribe is notorious for breeding children like mice and generally leaving the males to fend for themselves from an early age. That is why 9ja's population is growing exponentially. That is also why the Boko Haram terrorists no dey finish.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by mikkypel(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by DjAduba(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Na Kano state?
I no dey surprise!

One of the places in Nigeria where children born are left not catered for, wandering the streets all in the name of "Almanjiri".
You are right by you forgot to mention those states where baby factory products are trained to be Rubbers, kidnappers, Ritualists, 419ners political thieves, Drug dealers, human traffickers
etc.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Lastine:
Nigeria is now getting to a stage where son will even get to the level of exchanging their father too with a cup of garri... Buhari, hope you are reading this post??
And I call this......

2nd Edition: Stomach Infrastructure.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by donchijoz(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2016
famine. There was a time in Israel when people eat their children because of hunger. Naija need to look for the face of God this time around.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by kindness4life: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Na where the mama go now?
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Ochek: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2016
psychologist:
Buhari see what the country has degenerated to under your watch

TSA don cripple account. No money to buy bullet. Lol
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by permanentgrace(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
I take example on myself. The ways at which this useless government has affected me is beyond explanation. I can't in true sense remember when last i was devastated economically the way i am as of today. Everything seems to be going the opposite direction for me. The people i relied on seem to be complaining even more of financial meltdown. And at the same time, you can't even get a job even on contract basis just to use that and keep body and soul together first while you look upon the future. Indeed, the worst is when you can't fern for yourself and those who should support you cannot as well due to the state of the economy. Buhari, what is happening? Na like this we go de dey? What kind of life is this? Believe me, we may experience more suicide in this country.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Ochek: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
No be Kano give Buhari "undisputed " 2million votes? They must keep shouting Sai Baba in Kano o. As a matter of fact this no supposed to the make news sef. Lol
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by annnikky(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
This country is turning into something else undecided
Poverty everywhere.

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by dikeigbo2(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2016
This is just the beginning of stuffs like this,....and if something is not done fast about this camatose economy .....na sorry go be peoples name.......but the Rice seller is a real man with a heart of gold.
God reward him in folds.
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by CioAngels(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Very sad. Rice merchant, thank you and God bless you. The government is only after the niger delta militants for the seek of the money they will steal, they don't care about the ordinary Nigerians. Even before the niger delta issue, have they ever bothered about the ordinary Nigerians? No. Heartless leaders

1 Like

Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerians are spuffering and people are busy calling themselves Zombies and Wailers on Nairaland........
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by slap1(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
No one is blaming GEJ now because $hit has hit the fan. No one among the 5 percenters can do this.

Sai baba!
Re: Man Abandons Son For Bag Of Rice In Kano by Larryfest(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Na wa o....naija is getting to the point of no return o. I wonder if we can ever go back to the good old days!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Format In Nigeria – How Do They Work? (read This) / RRS Rescues 2 From Robbers, Recover Three Guns, Matchets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.