Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation (15108 Views)

This Is Why Buhari's Government Is Failing - Ango Abdullahi / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by DaBullIT(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
and your point is North wants war ?

HurtgenForest:

I blame fulani herdsmen for the recent attacks and these are my reasons.

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work again for the core north yet again? Time will tell.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by DaBullIT(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2016
I understand if my post is beyond your comprehension

but thanks for the mention, you've been noticed
HurtgenForest:

You have no shame at all.

When will you start your peaceful means?

What are you waiting for?

Is it when militants sack the Oba of Lagos that yoyu will start?
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by DaBullIT(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Ya,

i swas going to write something that'll hurt you but i chose not to , however , i will tell you something, Yoruba is not a violent tribe , and what we want , we always get , history speaks for itself
Basalt:

Cowards always beating their chests as if they can hurt a fly.

15+50=65

They may kill more if you people don't stop all these irresponsible attitude of cowardice and hate .

I don't support killing of innocent people but Yorubas are very annoying set of people.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by DaBullIT(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
Y did u deliberately omit dem? Cos they still attacked a benue community last week. Wether d fulanis u knw are gud or bad, they r all fulanis n ur master enjoys d fact they r takin over ppl's lands. And I dnt tink thr's any insult in wat I said. Jst dat wen u guyz see comments against ur master, u r pained n believe me dat as far as buhari still continues on his tribalistic path, he ll continue gettin certain criticisms....and oh by d way, wen did u become God to determine hw one's day will go? I'm alredy havin a good day n I wish u same. Buhari sef grin

Following your logic as highlighted above

Then all easterners are IPOB,MEND,MASSOB ,densevengers , so when i call for annihilation of terrorists , i mean the good terrorists, the bad terrorists as it may apply ,
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by emi14: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Now is still early morning. Betrayals betrayed. "odi Na oru di Na Igbo".
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by HurtgenForest: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
[s]I understand if my post is beyond your comprehension

but thanks for the mention, you've been noticed [/s]

I repeat, you have no iota of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by isaacputi(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:

Later you will saying nobody loves your tribe...with all this your comment, na wa Pipu like o

When will the ibos practice what they preach (xtianity)
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by truthspeaks: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2016
sad Eeya
VirginFinder:

My father is a boofoon...
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by SaffronSpice: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Afenifere should be holding meetings with the leaders of the affected communities and advising them against harbouring militants, because there is no way those criminals could perpetrate their crimes without the consent of the natives.
Once this is done,we can then talk about beefing up security.

Pointing fingers when the relatioship becomes unsymbiotic is not the way to go.

Nigeria has always been a failure anyway;I don't think any Yoruba expects much from it.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Rose2014: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2016
YoruBanger:
As far as I am concerned, any Yoruba person still supporting Buhari and carrying 'One Nigeria' on his his/her head like gala is living in a fool's paradise coz 'One Nigeria' only thrives to subjugate, exploit, and ret.a.rd the progress of/weaken Yorubaland.

Our leaders were duped into an alliance that is being used to blackmail them into silence in the face of this affront amongst others. How many Yoruba lives must be snuffed out to evoke a strong response and condemnation from our leaders? 100? 400? 1000??

As much as I detest FFK and Fayose's politics, I will never subscribe to the conspiracy to gag/silence these two outspoken Yoruba sons, especially FFK, at a time like this when true Yoruba leaders ought to be vehemently condemning this recent assault, coz obviously the police and the army have proved incompetent and unwilling to protect Yorubaland. 'One Nigeria' is nothing but a scam!

Believe me I had to go through your previous posts to confirm that you're indeed Yoruba
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by olaitoro(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
YoruBanger:
As far as I am concerned, any Yoruba person still supporting Buhari and carrying 'One Nigeria' on his his/her head like gala is living in a fool's paradise coz 'One Nigeria' only thrives to subjugate, exploit, and ret.a.rd the progress of/weaken Yorubaland.

Our leaders were duped into an alliance that is being used to blackmail them into silence in the face of this affront amongst others. How many Yoruba lives must be snuffed out to evoke a strong response and condemnation from our leaders? 100? 400? 1000??

As much as I detest FFK and Fayose's politics, I will never subscribe to the conspiracy to gag/silence these two outspoken Yoruba sons, especially FFK, at a time like this when true Yoruba leaders ought to be vehemently condemning this recent assault, coz obviously the police and the army have proved incompetent and unwilling to protect Yorubaland. 'One Nigeria' is nothing but a scam!

For once I agree with you cool
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cowards!! May u no stand up nd fight for urself ( ur land ) . Una dey there dey call FG wey no get una time.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by foremost55(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let them. B
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by VirginFinder: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
sad Eeya
Weak...

E pain am!
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by truthspeaks: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
U n ur master have always regarded all SEasterners as Ipob n ND as avengers. So don't start pretending as if u r innocent of such. All I know is those herdsmen dat have bn killing are of fulani origin, same fulani d president comes frm. No difference otherwise why has he kept quiet and hv to wait for public pressure b4 releasing a sentence not even from himself but frm his lying aides? Dnt always choose 'the truth' dat simply favors u and think evry1 will swallow it hook, line n sinker. Tho I knw u r simply doing ur job of influencing public opinion as a zombie but do it wit the whole of the truth
DaBullIT:

Following your logic as highlighted above

Then all easterners are IPOB,MEND,MASSOB ,densevengers , so when i call for annihilation of terrorists , i mean the good terrorists, the bad terrorists as it may apply ,
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by hordomodey(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]yoruba ronu o.nitori eye ode de bale orule,oro leye ngbo.we av o.p.c dey can do notin.i dont even blame dem.dose dat i blame most are dose shameless leader,that av sell our pride bcus of money nd political position.now dat all what dey ar doin av bounce back.it's dose dat dont kno anytin dat is guilty of death.i kno god will judge dose dat behind the crisis.R.I.P to dose dat av death.
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by SUPERONE(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
YORUBA NATION MUST BE STAND VERY WELL shocked
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by hero2000: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:
cheesy grin grin sad
Awolowo died in jailed in the hands of the north after his cowardly betrayal, MkO the same.... yet they are still northern ass lickers...
Every other region knows SW is a scared cowardly sect hence they can go there kidnap and killl.... They won't fight back only talk skirm and beg

Which Awolowo died in prison? Stop spewing ignorance and learn. Start by googling Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by Generalyemi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
isaacputi:

Later you will saying nobody loves your tribe...with all this your comment, na wa Pipu like o

we want love ,but keep your love
Re: Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation by MXrep: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2016
I laugh in FDI. Continue keeping quiet after your ppl are killed because of other people's businesses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors / #twitterban: Malami’s Prosecution Threat Lacks Legal Backing – Lawyers / Court Orders Immigration To release Peter Odili's Passport & apologise to him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.