Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buratai Savings Scheme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Savings Scheme (531 Views)

Mathematics Of Buratai's Savings / The Mathematics Of Buratai’s Savings Written By Charles Okafor / Photo: See The Buratai Savings Account Form & Why He Got 2 Houses In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Savings Scheme by Hollicom(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2016
BOOK LAUNCH: How To Save Your Civil Service Equivalent Salary and Buy Two Houses in Dubai. By Burantai.

Who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Re: Buratai Savings Scheme by IVORY2009(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2016
I want to buy a house in Dubai or any of the middle east countries, can someone tell me, how I can open dat same Account, the Chief of Army staff opened and was able to save such an amount of money.
Re: Buratai Savings Scheme by Luckylife(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Award to the only opposition party that came to power through underage almajiris , that also came to rule with semi angels that are prone to corruptions and nepotism.
Re: Buratai Savings Scheme by ArcFresky(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
I am not saying his money is not illegal.... in the spirit of fairness this guy might have smart investments or rich parents.

In betweeen... the man's hand might bne dirty shaa, only time will tell
Re: Buratai Savings Scheme by Tunechi1(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Ignorance will not kill you people, the document says it is co-owned by his two wives and his own savings also and his wives are not full house wives. Arghh get ur facts right instead of spreading propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truly One??? / 10 States Remitting Funds Into Employees Retirement Accounts / Country Hard Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.