Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lionel Messi Retires From International Football - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lionel Messi Retires From International Football (1143 Views)

18 Nigerian Musicians Reimagined As International Football Clubs (hilarious) / Petr Cech Retires From International Football / PHOTOS: WWE Super Star Daniel Bryan Emotionally Retires From Wrestling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by Nnamdd1(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Lionel Messi has retired from international football after Argentina crashed to a defeat against Chile in the final of the Copa America.

"For me the national team is over. I've done all I can, it hurts not to be a champion," the 29-year-old Barcelona superstar told reporters after his fourth defeat in a major final with Argentina.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/06/lionel-messi-retires-from-international.html?m=1

Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by Tunechi1(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by TamedWolf90: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Good Riddance to Bad rubbish.....
Na Chile and Sanchez retire Messi o...

Well Messi, Respect....One of the other half in World Football
Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by modestofynest(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Bye bye sire make way for the senior man CR7 star boy
Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by DTalented(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Good move. Please retire from club football too make things change jor
Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by MYSTERYPRINCE(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
WHO CR7.MESSI IS THE BEST BOTH AT CLUB LEVEL AND COUNTRY.IT HIS TEAM MATES THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SUCH A WORLD BEST ESPECIALLY HIGUAIN JUST LOOK AT HOW HE SPOILED MESSI NICE PASS.KUDOS TO THE GREATEST }FUTBOLLER{.HAS RONALDO EVER REACH FINAL WITH HIS COUNTRY.EHH

Re: Lionel Messi Retires From International Football by Martinez19(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
MYSTERYPRINCE:
WHO CR7.MESSI IS THE BEST BOTH AT CLUB LEVEL AND COUNTRY.IT HIS TEAM MATES THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SUCH A WORLD BEST ESPECIALLY HIGUAIN JUST LOOK AT HOW HE SPOILED MESSI NICE PASS.KUDOS TO THE GREATEST }FUTBOLLER{.HAS RONALDO EVER REACH FINAL WITH HIS COUNTRY.EHH
it is now that you know and you are calling team mates eh? When I said before that ronaldo's team mates in Madrid are not as good as the ones in barca, no body talk. Despite that ronaldo does the hard work and managed to be world best player three times. Put ronaldo in barca and see magic but put messi in Madrid and he will complain of team mates. I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Behind The Scene Photos Of Tiwa Savage / Buhari Is Back In Grand Style (comic Photo) / See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.