Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Learnt That The Name Of SPSS Application Has Changed. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Learnt That The Name Of SPSS Application Has Changed. (2344 Views)

How Can I Get The Battery Of My Lenovo B50-10 Non Detachable Battery Changed / Forty Years Of The Internet: How The World Changed For Ever / Please Help - Yahoo Mail Has Changed My Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt That The Name Of SPSS Application Has Changed. by ksbusari(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2016
has the name of this Application really changed from Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) to Statistical Product and Service Solution (SPSS)? Anybody to confirm that to me pls. I av already included the new name to my thesis and av submitted for defence. Actually a student from d dept of Research,measurement and Evaluation informed me. I am asking this question to knw Hw to defend and confirm to my lecturers the new name. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Learnt That The Name Of SPSS Application Has Changed. by emmajames02: 11:57am On May 04
Discovering that the name of the SPSS application has changed can be surprising. However, when it comes to getting SPSS assignment help, trust Assignment Desk for impeccable assistance. With a focus on delivering plagiarism-free content and employing a Grammar Checker, we ensure your assignments are top-notch. Our team is dedicated to providing reliable support to students, ensuring their academic success. Choose Assignment Desk for expert SPSS assignment assistance tailored to your needs.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop for sale SOLD / Original Laptop Battery / How Can I Set Up A Mini Cyber Cafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.