Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? (500 Views)

Team R-CONNECT Felicitates With Muslims, Enjoins Them To Sustain Ways Of Living / Eid El Fitr: Rep Hopeful Shote Felicitates With Muslims / Are You Addicted To Drugs, Checkout This Step On How To Break Free From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? by Perfecttouch(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
So I went to a very good client of mine yesterday to talk about framing for his wedding pictures, it was around that time to break their fast and he has been very wonderful to me.jovial,loving and kind he is. So they were many there about 18 people or thereabout, I was the only Christian there and they all persuaded and plead with me to join them. So we ate fruits first and they went to pray and after that, we are rice with beef and they later brought pap sugar and milk which I couldn't take cos I was full. So is it a taboo or am just an alatenuje olojukokoro? Cos believe me,that bro and his family is not someone u can turn down!
Cc lalasticlala
pls let's hear people's opinion about this and let them enlighten us
Re: Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2016
It's not a taboo..

I guess he was just being polite...

It's entirely your perogative to accept or decline the offer.

Ain't compulsory
Re: Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Just came here to read comments....
Re: Is It A Taboo For A Christian To Break Fast With Muslims? by lovat(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2016
mimzy:
It's not a taboo..

I guess he was just being polite...

It's entirely your perogative to accept or decline the offer.

Ain't compulsory
Are you a Muslim undecided

(1) (Reply)

Army To Partner NAOWA On Family Welfare Of Troops. / Before You Complain About Your Small Office Space / PHOTOS: Two 3 Year Old Children Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.