Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad (916 Views)

If You Love Going To Concert And Carnival Then You Need To See This! / How Nigerian Celebs Would Look If They Were In Dreadlocks - Funny Pics / GAY And Lesbian Nigerian Celebs..name Some (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad by casnido(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
With the likes of singer Maheeda and Dencia, actress Afrocandy, model Ify Jones, Iyanya, Peter Okoye of Psquare and others leading the trend, celebs have found a way to take advantage of every opportunity to show off some skin, be it on the red carpets or on Instagram photos.

This trend has gotten many the much-needed attention that they crave to forge ahead in their careers as musicians, actors or models. It starts with a little show of cleavage and then other major body parts begin to follow in the raunchiest of photos.
When asked in an interview why she takes pleasure in posting her unclad photos online, the controversial singer Maheeda stated that, ‘It is deliberate. I know what I am doing. The pictures are not targeted at anything. It is all about attention and there is no mistake about it. This business of music is called show business and I am convinced I am on the right track. I owe no apologies. I just realised this way will be a faster hit than any other way. The pictures are working for me’.....

See more shocking details and pictures here ====>>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/see-why-nigerian-celebs-love-going-unclaad/

Re: See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad by fckmn24seg(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok
Re: See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
What other Nigerian celeb loves going unclad? undecided
Re: See Why Nigerian Celebs Love Going Unclaad by sorextee(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2016
All na hustling. I wonder if they pay tithe, from the proceeds of going unclear/nude. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Shows Off His Private Jets / India Gold "Man" Beaten To Death (photo) / PHOTOS: Afrocandy Hits The Studio In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.