Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Much Ado About Grazing Reserve. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Much Ado About Grazing Reserve. (330 Views)

Much Ado About Election Reordering / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve / See What Igbo Intellects Did About Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Grazing Reserve. by udumosam23(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
This issue of grazing reserve is generating more heat that if not properly handled could cause another war.

I don't know if it is only the Fulanis that has right over cattle rearing. Otherwise, if the govt insist on grazing reserves, rather than say no, sponsor cattle herders that must occupy the ranch. I guess the govt is not buying land for Fulani's but for herders.

If as a cross riverian govt insist on buying my land for cattle rearing, and the govt is not the Fulani, I think I can convienently turn a herder to benefit from the govt.

Except the grazing reserve is specified "for fulanis" I don't see anything wrong with the policy.

I

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And OONI Of IFE Break Ramadan Fast Together With Other Royalties / Be Patient With Me, Buhari Begs Niger Deltans / Would You Vote For These Nlders For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.