Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce (21081 Views)

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by nairalandankrah: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
wirinet:

That is the absolute truth. What are the long term benefits of chopping up a political unit into smaller units? Even the Brexit fans are not celebrating because i am yet to see the long term benefits of exiting Europe outside British (sorry English) pride. Now that Britain has decided to break from Europe, can you predict where the breakup will end? Will the English be able to keep the Scottish and the Irish within the union? Only time will tell.
..so your saying nigeria cannot survive should they decide to opt out of the au?
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by nairalandankrah: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
wirinet:

That is the absolute truth. What are the long term benefits of chopping up a political unit into smaller units? Even the Brexit fans are not celebrating because i am yet to see the long term benefits of exiting Europe outside British (sorry English) pride. Now that Britain has decided to break from Europe, can you predict where the breakup will end? Will the English be able to keep the Scottish and the Irish within the union? Only time will tell.
..so your saying nigeria cannot survive should they decide to opt out of the au? do not under estimate the collective will of a people
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by MirabelArode(f): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
obailala:
Pure Common Sense at work.... if only election loss trauma would clear from the eyes of my brothers to allow them reason critically.

Your brothers in Nwabodo, haynugu. lmao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by MirabelArode(f): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Whether some ibo folks like it or not, as an Edo man, am a bonafide SSner or ND. But my greatest fear is if eventually the creation of ND republic comes to reality, militancy and thuggery will overtake and overrun normal civil life. There will be civil strife jus like we ve in South Sudan. May God give u the best.

You forgot to tell that SSners are muslims who hate Ibos. Why did skip that? grin grin
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
wirinet:

The long term benefits are you won't be living in a zoo. How does that sound. Come, have you been to England at all? Do you know that is one of the best countries today? Do you know a lot of their being great is because time and time again they resisted people who did not speak their language(s) or worshiped their god, or people who wanted to give them a name not indigenous to them. They remember what is what like under Rome- a great empire that ultimately had to go. They knew what it would have been under the French or Nazi's or god forbid Biafra lol, where they would have to borrow money from like Nigeria is currently doing with others, so that is why they decided to check well again, unlike people like you that want to continue as "Ni.gga Areans", despite doing naming ceremonies in Yoruba or Igbo.

That reminds me of laughter, straight out of Compton or Sussex, where folks are laughing at una.

BTW, would you say the best leaders Nigeria ever had are those today like Buhari,Tinubu or Saraki? Hell no.

You'll say if you were using what god gave you upstairs that Awolowo, Bello, and Okpara were the best we ever had, even throwing in Ojukwu and Akintola.

Why? Because they were regional, and believed in the ability of their people, not a fake nation, but their people and that's why they naturally exceeded and those after them or in this current 36 state bul.l can NEVER

2 Likes

Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by wirinet(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
nairalandankrah:
..so your saying nigeria cannot survive should they decide to opt out of the au? do not under estimate the collective will of a people
What is AU? Is there an AU? Try traveling to South Africa and then tell me what AU means. Even Ghana, an ECOWAS country is considering putting restrictions on Nigerian travellers and businesses
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by wirinet(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

The long term benefits are you won't be living in a zoo. How does that sound. Come, have you been to England at all? Do you know that is one of the best countries today? Do you know a lot of their being great is because time and time again they resisted people who did not speak their language(s) or worshiped their god, or people who wanted to give them a name not indigenous to them. They remember what is what like under Rome- a great empire that ultimately had to go. They knew what it would have been under the French or Nazi's or god forbid Biafra lol, where they would have to borrow money from like Nigeria is currently doing with others, so that is why they decided to check well again, unlike people like you that want to continue as "Ni.gga Areans", despite doing naming ceremonies in Yoruba or Igbo.

That reminds me of laughter, straight out of Compton or Sussex, where folks are laughing at una.

BTW, would you say the best leaders Nigeria ever had are those today like Buhari,Tinubu or Saraki? Hell no.

You'll say if you were using what god gave you upstairs that Awolowo, Bello, and Okpara were the best we ever had, even throwing in Ojukwu and Akintola.

Why? Because they were regional, and believed in the ability of their people, not a fake nation, but their people and that's why they naturally exceeded and those after them or in this current 36 state bul.l can NEVER

You spew so much ignorance, i am at loss as to how to respond. I cannot begin to educate you, you need to invest a little on improving your knowledge base.

I have live in England for a cumulative of 3 years and my degree course enabled me to study the concise history of Europe especially the Roman empire.
Where did you get the idea that present day Britain resisted people who did not speak their language(s) or worshiped their god? Do you even have an ideas of the tribes that made up the present Britain or their original religion? Christianity was a relic of the Roman empire (it was an imported religion), the original religion of ancient Britain was druidism.

What do you mean by " they knew what it would have been under the French or Nazi's"? The British were never under the French or Nazis?
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

You forgot to tell that SSners are muslims who hate Ibos. Why did skip that? grin grin
I don't get ur point madam. Ssners re predominantly christians and this post isn't about Ibos! I grew up with lots of ibo folk without any iota of discrimination until I was introduced to online competition and hatred between ibos and others. I think ibos re unduly obsessed with this issue of hate.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by MirabelArode(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I don't get ur point madam. Ssners re predominantly christians and this post isn't about Ibos! I grew up with lots of ibo folk without any iota of discrimination until I was introduced to online competition and hatred between ibos and others. I think ibos re unduly obsessed with this issue of hate.

We are saying almost the same thing. You don't believe in Ethnicity but you believe in Islamism, we both also know that you are a 'SSner' muslim and ibos are hateful of every tribe who showed them love by killing millions of them.
We agree that ibos should love their killers including 'SSner' muslims like you who love them and call them 'ipods' when Buhari kills many of them for prostesting unarmed. So much Agape love you have for ibos! grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
ever811:
ipobian spotted..

Isese Lagba Certified Yoruba Pikin
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
tommykiwi:
if you don't have something good to comment ,must you comment? What have being a debtor got to do with this points he wrote about.

What is Mallam Saying Now. OK Thank you. What can you learn in your own Comment
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by codedslayer: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

We are saying almost the same thing. You don't believe in Ethnicity but you believe in Islamism, we both also know that you are a 'SSner' muslim and ibos are hateful of every tribe who showed them love by killing millions of them.
We agree that ibos should love their killers including 'SSner' muslims like you who love them and call them 'ipods' when Buhari kills many of them for prostesting unarmed. So much Agape love you have for ibos! grin grin

Collynzo, I curse the person that spoil your life and turn you this way. You hate Buhari, Hausa, Muslims, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw and some of your fellow Ibos. Gosh!
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by MirabelArode(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
codedslayer:
[s]

Collynzo, I curse the person that spoil your life and turn you this way. You hate Buhari, Hausa, Muslims, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw and some of your fellow Ibos. Gosh![/s]

I guess I am 'ibo that should be encouraged to hate Ijaw' and love your yoruba muslim oblong head. grin grin
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by codedslayer: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

I guess I am 'ibo that should be encouraged to hate Ijaw' and love your yoruba muslim oblong head. grin grin

You are frustrated collynzo, your flat head is really affecting your brain. Continue to hate everyone, no wonder you hate your own parent. Smh
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by nairalandankrah: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
wirinet:

What is AU? Is there an AU? Try traveling to South Africa and then tell me what AU means. Even Ghana, an ECOWAS country is considering putting restrictions on Nigerian travellers and businesses
that means we are saying the same thing..
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by poseidon12: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
cckris:
Distinguished Senator Murray, grandson of a great Scottish man that CHOSE to become Nigerian, your job as a Senator is to RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA, into a FUNCTIONAL POLITICAL ENTITY, or be assured that break-up of Nigeria is inevitable. One year done pass o!
G

Well said.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by poseidon12: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Safari29:

i concor, imaging the cost of breaking up Nigeria?

The cost of breaking up Nigeria is actually less than the cost of running a perpetually dysfunctional country. We can only benefit from staying together if Nigeria is restructured into a functional federal system. Otherwise break up will inevitably happen. We can not continue to stagnate perpetually.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2016
MirabelArode:

Madam,where did Ssner muslims kill ibos! Must we alws attempt to rewrite our own side of history to justify our sentiments? Madam SS muslims ve noting personal against ibos! I know of soooooo many christian SSners and even ibos who also strongly disagree with ibos over this ipodian stuff. Its not religious, jus ideological.
Jus xterday I read a touching story that happened in Benin over the weekend where a Benin Muslim lawyer decided to stick his neck out for an ibo cab driver being molested by gun wielding Police. A very touching account.
Afterall we live peacefully with our christian neighbours already, so why not ibos as well?
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by codedslayer: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Madam,where did Ssner muslims kill ibos! Must we alws attempt to rewrite our own side of history to justify our sentiments? Madam SS muslims ve noting personal against ibos! I know of soooooo many christian SSners and even ibos who also strongly disagree with ibos over this ipodian stuff. Its not religious, jus ideological.
Jus xterday I read a touching story that happened in Benin over the weekend where a Benin Muslim lawyer decided to stick his neck out for an ibo cab driver being molested by gun wielding Police. A very touching account.
Afterall we live peacefully with our christian neighbours already, so why not ibos as well?

That bigot is not a female. He is Collynzo, one jobless mofo that have been hiding under different handles to cause trouble. His other handles are ArodeTsolaye, SegunAdewole, AdebayoTunji, AdetunjiAdebayo e.t.c If he is not claiming SS to cause trouble, he will claim Yoruba to fight SE. A jobless fellow.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

That bigot is not a female. He is Collynzo, one jobless mofo that have been hiding under different handles to cause trouble. His other handles are ArodeTsolaye, SegunAdewole, AdebayoTunji, AdetunjiAdebayo e.t.c If he is not claiming SS to cause trouble, he will claim Yoruba to fight SE. A jobless fellow.
ehen! Menh thanks sooooooooo much for this info! The dude has been stalking me, now I ll ignore him so badly he ll doubt his own existence!
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by codedslayer: 6:49am On Jun 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ehen! Menh thanks sooooooooo much for this info! The dude has been stalking me, now I ll ignore him so badly he ll doubt his own existence!

Just ignore the jobless kid. His only contribution is calling everyone muslim or Yoruba. Too much hatred in his heart, I pity his parents.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Just ignore the jobless kid. His only contribution is calling everyone muslim or Yoruba. Too much hatred in his heart, I pity his parents.
now I rmber the imposter with this handle;SegunAdewole. I reported him to the mods and got him a lengthy ban when I observed he was impersonating yoruber muslim and inciting tribal and religious hate with that very handle. Seems Yoruba christians re his target. Thank God pple nw knw him for who he is.
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by Safari29: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
poseidon12:

The cost of breaking up Nigeria is actually less than the cost of running a perpetually dysfunctional country. We can only benefit from staying together if Nigeria is restructured into a functional federal system. Otherwise break up will inevitably happen. We can not continue to stagnate perpetually.

how do u arrive to this? My brother tolerance is the key here. even if we break up, do u think other minor tribes from you units wont agitate when they feel cheated by bigger tribes too? it is easier said than done

United we stand, divided we fall
Re: We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2016
wirinet:

You spew so much ignorance, i am at loss as to how to respond. I cannot begin to educate you, you need to invest a little on improving your knowledge base.

I have live in England for a cumulative of 3 years and my degree course enabled me to study the concise history of Europe especially the Roman empire.
Where did you get the idea that present day Britain resisted people who did not speak their language(s) or worshiped their god? Do you even have an ideas of the tribes that made up the present Britain or their original religion? Christianity was a relic of the Roman empire (it was an imported religion), the original religion of ancient Britain was druidism.

What do you mean by " they knew what it would have been under the French or Nazi's"? The British were never under the French or Nazis?

Oh I see.... So you have abandoned Nigeria to enjoy and study abroad in England. I'm sure you can go to your administrative building and get your transcript without so much bribe abi? I'm sure your professors that are supposedly teaching you "British " History are not going on public strikes every month, nor are cultist terrorizing you or the girl you want to date. I'm sure she herself is not needing to do aristo to pay school fees or help her mom who can't pay for medicine. I'm sure if you have ear infection you can be treated for little or nothing there, and don't have to go abroad like Buhari our amiable change champion.

You see, most people I know would be ashamed of themselves if they knew that a robber came to their house, robbed and maimed them, and then told them to call themselves b.itches. This is exactly what England did to us here and we call ourselves their bit.ches (Nigerians) and are happy to continue.

I hope you are taking out more time to study during your 3 years because the rate in which you reason on Nairaland, I'm afraid you would repeat courses in England, because you can't bribe your way out.

Cheers "Lad"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return / President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.