Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Is Your Plan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Plan? (401 Views)

Below Is The Boiled Chicken I Recommend On Your Plan / BBNaija:Your Plan Can Wait Till Next Week Let's Vote For Efe. A Man Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan? by Anjolaajayi(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Alot of us wake up daily and just follow what others do and not what we wanna do. Other times, we wake up without no particular plan for the day, we then go about things the way they come around.

I once asked a friend what he wants to do after school and guess what he said "Anything God wants me to be." God helps those who help themselves was my response.

You must have a plan for yourself that is only when God can help it become a reality.

Planning is stating what to do, how to do it and of course when to do it. It won't take you anything to sit down and draw a difficult but achievable plan.

Our everyday life should be planned, you should have a plan of things you would like to achieve everyday. It makes things better and easier and trust me, you'll feel very happy and fulfilled by the end of the day when you think back and realize you have accomplished all you planned on the day.

When you have a daily plan, this way you're planning your whole life and following a pattern of organisation.

It's true no one knows tomorrow but it doesn't buy you the excuse of not planning for it. What if that huge opportunity comes around and you're not prepared?

Someone who has the habit of planning everyday won't have a problem with planning his/her future. In fact, you should have a Plan A and B peradventure A doesn't work out.

Not planning means auto planning. Auto planning means failure. I can bet you don't wanna fail. As you go on today I put this question to you. "What is your plan?"

bleechreport..com.ng/2016/06/what-is-your-plan.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Falana Goofed On ‘no Absolute Immunity’ Position — Ozekhome / Hilarious: Interview Between A Nigerian Immigrant & D Consular At D Embassy / Ambassadorial Nominees Unable To Recite National Anthem, Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.