Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. (719 Views)

Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime / Photo Of Nigerian Woman Murdered In Oman / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. by MirabelArode(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2016
By Chidi Nkwopara

OWERRI—Pastor Mike Agbahime,
whose wife, Mrs. Bridget Agbahime,
was recently murdered by Muslim
fundamentalists in Kano, has finally
relocated to his ancestral home,
Orodo in Mbaitoli local council area of Imo State.
Giving a graphic account of how his
wife was killed, Pastor Agbahime told Governor Rochas Okorocha,
yesterday, in Government House,
Owerri, that he helplessly watched
while the fundamentalists gruesomely murdered his wife.

The widower recalled that he survived the attack by the grace of God, pointing out that he would have also been killed because the aim of their attackers was to kill him and his wife.
His words: “On the faithful day, one
Muslim man called Dauda, came to
my wife’s shop and was washing his
legs infront of the shop. My wife told
him to shift a little, to enable her
arrange her wares, but the man
refused. Instead, the man started to
molest her, and gripped her neck. In
trying to free herself from the grip,
Dauda started shouting Alakuba, and not long after, an angry mob quickly gathered.
“When we saw that danger was
knocking, we ran and took refuge in
the house of a prominent Alhaji, who is a leader in the area. The Alhaji did all he could to calm the mob down.
They refused, called him an infidel,
broke into his house and killed my
wife in front of me. If not for the quick intervention of the Police who
immediately used teargas to disperse them, they would have also killed me.
But they destroyed everything I had,
both the shop, the car and so on.
“My wife was never beheaded. They
repeatedly hit her head with hard
objects. Currently, the body of my
wife is in the mortuary. She was not
beheaded as it was widely reported.”
Responding to Pastor Agbahime’s
pathetic story, Governor Okorocha,
who described Mrs. Agbahime as a
heroine, also said that it took more
than 100 men and women to bring
her down.
“The gruesome murder of the woman was highly provocative, barbaric and the highest expression of wickedness
to a fellow citizen. Imo State
Government shares in the grief of the Agbahime family”, Okorocha said.
Continuing, the Governor said the
problem is not the death of Mrs.
Agbahime but the manner through
which she was killed.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/pastor-agbahime-husband-woman-murdered-kano-relocates-orodo/
Re: Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. by IamSimi(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Ftc?
Re: Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. by babajeje123(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Every tribe has their weaknesses. Yorubas betray, igbos cheat. The most terrible weakness is the one that hates the existence of fellow human beings. Hausa/Fulani, live and let us live.
Re: Pastor Agbahime, Husband Of Woman Murdered In Kano, Relocates To Orodo, Imo. by senatorizyking(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
These animals in human skin will still be rooting for one Nigeria,
How can human beings and cannibals cohabit in one nation ?

God will avenge your untimely death in the hands of Religion of war apostles....
May her soul rest in peace....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scores Injured As NURTW, OPC Members Clash In Oshodi / See How This Money Snatchers Were Caught Today In PH (see Pictures) / River State Police Arrests 5 Kidnappers, Including A Soldier (PHOTOS INCLUDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.