Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit (28101 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Forgery Trial, A Distraction –senate / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by policy12: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
See dem sinators, bunch of 419ners. Make that building just collapse kill all of una there. Greedy thieves.

Amen...if only wishes ar fo horses

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Luckylife(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Interesting
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by ikombe: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Businessideas:
Kuje straight!!!!!! loading!!!!....Lapping and overloading this bus with ipob youths and corrupt senators allowed but you must Wole pelu changey e o angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by casttlebarbz(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
O boi...no b smal tin o
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
gigabyte13:
See dem sinators, bunch of 419ners. Make that building just collapse kill all of una there. Greedy thieves.
Imagine if one of them was your father and the building collapsed on them.

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
before unkor, na dem dem na,they must support each other
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by ikombe: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2016
gigabyte13:

1 Like

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Skain(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
I pray my/our generation have more sense than these people.

SMH...
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by okangisaiah(f): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
gigabyte13:

Guy u dey vex no be small
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by sokera: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
gost:
QUESTION: WHAT IS A "BURATAI" ACCOUNT?
ANSWER: AN EXTRA ORDINARY SAVINGS ACCOUNT THAT ENABLE YOU TO BECOME AN INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTOR IN NO DISTANT TIME.

QUESTION: WHICH BANK CAN I OPEN THIS LAUDABLE ACCOUNT?
ANSWER: ZENITH BANK.

QUESTION: IS IT NOT THE SAME ZENITH BANK THAT HAS FROZEEN FAYOSE's ACCOUNT?
ANSWER:FAYOSE IS NOT A SAINT, BURATAI IS A SAINT AND INCORRIGIBLE. YOU DID NOT HEAR? HEAR WHAT? THE SAME BANK GAVE PRESIDENT LOAN TO BUY FORM.

QUESTION: HOW DO I BECOMEA SAINT?
ANSWER: JUST SUBMIT A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR APC MEMBERSHIP CARD, AND STRONGLY SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT WITHOUT CRITICISM. AND YOU AUTHOMATICALLY BECOME A SAINT.

OK THANK YOU SIR AM GOING TO ZENITH BANK TO OPEN BURATAI SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND DECLAIRE MY SAINTHOOD IMMEDIATLY. who no want get house for Dubai.
senseless

2 Likes

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by cole265(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2016
All behold Ekweremadu's head grin grin grin grin

Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by gigabyte13: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2016
SnakeDoctor2020:
Imagine if one of them was your father and the building collapsed on them.

Make the building kill am jareeeeeee. Of what use is having an elected 419ner as a father??
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Binsani(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
this guy the provoked.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by rafsonnggmail(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
I swear if I'm de chief judge henceforth no more seat in de court room just two seat for de accused let de remaining senators stand. Bunch of criminals
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
gigabyte13:

Make the building kill am jareeeeeee. Of what use is having an elected 419ner as a father??
Lolz, guy you dey vex oo grin grin
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by landlord1987(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
I see say my senior colleagues don hammer for this case. I need to practice in Abuja after this service. Damn.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by biggie73(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerian National Assembly's house of raw shame. This is what the nation get when men of honour and integrity are not governing.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Saintbonnie(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
The court clerk

Pyno30:
point one person who's innocent there.
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by southpole: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fearless BUHARI if not him who among our leaders get the liver to do this?
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Businessideas:
Kuje straight!!!!!! loading!!!!....Lapping and overloading this bus with ipob youths and corrupt senators allowed but you must Wole pelu changey e o angry

Hmmmmm

It is well
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by mikkypel(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Do you know many times i have stood on queue... At iya tawa shop, in the bank, to get y voters card, to buy something in the market, inside shoprite, at my Hod's office(dat 1 even worst) and it has not entered the news.. Shiorrr.. They are supposed to be standing in the Senate building sef to represent the masses.. Tetanus dey dere head
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by Defenderng1: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
I love these guy's (Senators) they usually represent in mass. I just hope is for good of the nation and not personal agenda
Re: Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit by olamide215: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sometimes I wish we still operate under the old testament law maybe most of us particularly the politicians would have been more sensible and humane this era of grace has been extremely overabused

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.