Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Successful Agroprenuers Sell Their Products Online In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Successful Agroprenuers Sell Their Products Online In Nigeria (518 Views)

Free Training For Agroprenuers On Whatsapp / Get A Mini Online Store To List And Sell Your Agro Products Online. / Any Farmer Seeking For Where To Sell Their Farm Produce In And Outside Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Successful Agroprenuers Sell Their Products Online In Nigeria by jwax: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Have you come across this website? www.agromarket.ng? If you haven't then today should be a glorious day for you.
Agromarket is Nigeria's online agric market where buyers and sellers of agric products meet to do business. The website is completely free and no money is charged for its service.

What I love best about the website is that once users post their products for advert, and the product gets approved ( which doesn't take more than a day after posting), Agromarket officials takes off from there and starts promoting that product and the seller on various media outlets all for free. You are not obligated to pay a dime but your success of selling is guaranteed.

Buyers who are also in need of product urgently can also request for the product by clicking the post request button and filling the form. This feature enables agropreneurs who has the requested product to contact the buyer and negotiate.

The service is open for all. I have been using it for quite some time now and am really impressed at what i get and see. My sell volume has increased and am now planning big. I choosed to share this little secret of mine with my fellow businessmen to tap into this online market.

http://www.agromarket.ng

(1) (Reply)

Solve Your Water/borehole Problem (obafemi/owode Lga,ogun State) / Got This On Whatapp, Is This For Real? / If You Are Interested In Buy Large Quantity Of Groundnut Or Egusi Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.