Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora (28306 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by reportnaijanews(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Chidiogo, daughter of late Dora Akunyili shared this photo taken with Nigeria's former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-pictured-with.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by benpedro(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Intelligent igbo women. #igboamaka smiley

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by northvietnam(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
v
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by crunchyg: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
K
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beautiful Igbo women..

Igbo too much joor.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by crunchyg: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
We don see am na

IN OTHER NEWS: MR SEUN NA MY BOY SEUN NA MY BOY angry angry angry

It's still CRUNCHY G, THE EDIBLE GUY grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by ManagerUgo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chidiogo Akunyili...

State of Origin: Anambra State..

Verified.. cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by tpbehappy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nd this made front page.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by OlandoOwoo: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Brains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by royalfamily(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
what. is she teaching her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Cmoyor: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
okay
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by damton(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Illustrious Igbo Women.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by kennyblaze007(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow.. The rich mingle with the rich...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by adexlamex(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
when your elder sister is teaching you mathematics.....*~*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guys, let's cut down on this Igbo Kwenu things when the News suits us. Some are even taking it further to States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by kinzmen: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
K
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by lemolemo: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
May we never see a government as wasteful as Oga Jonas government again in Nigeria, now madam can enjoy some of those goodies as well if there is nothing to vomit .

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by donchijoz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Like mother like daughter. Follow the footsteps of your mother.She is a good woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by SageTravels: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by MuteMute(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ngozi IPOB Chairman of Looters how dasuki take Loot money and the stupid Gej dey sleep. EFFC ABEG I STILL DEY WAIT O PROBE HER.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by ndcide(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
MadCow1:
Chidiogo Akunyili...

State of Origin: Anambra State..

Verified.. cool
You don join them abi?... Kwontinue.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by elopee3000(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Guys, let's cut down on this Igbo Kwenu things when the News suits us. Some are even taking it further to States.
pls stop this ur crap if yoruba people shout yoruba ronu u wont see any fault there but when igbo say igbo kwenu it becomes offence .igbo people started nna men now yoruba start thier own omo men .igbo first before nigeria as igbo person.i dont think ur igbo person even if u re we called ur type my mama tell me say i be igbo cus ur type dont go to villa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by DonDiego(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Another Akunyili daughter, Njideka, just won a prestigious Art Prize in the US. When your parents are brilliant you've got no excuse to be otherwise. Igbo amaka.

http://www.contemporaryand.com/magazines/njideka-akunyili-crosby-wins-the-prix-canson-for-works-on-paper/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
I came in to check their names..

Nah those successful Igbo peopleS..

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
elopee3000:
pls stop this ur crap if yoruba people shout yoruba ronu u wont see any fault there but when igbo say igbo kwenu it becomes offence .igbo people started nna men now yoruba start thier own omo men .igbo first before nigeria as igbo person.i dont think ur igbo person even if u re we called ur type my mama tell me say i be igbo cus ur type dont go to villa
Lol. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by AdaAnambra: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
reportnaijanews:
Chidiogo, daughter of late Dora Akunyili shared this photo taken with Nigeria's former Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-pictured-with.html

ndi uwa oma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
elopee3000:

You can't even construct a simple sentence without spelling and grammatical errors.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by Starships4u(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
IGBO women making their HUSBANDS proud!!
IGBO KWENU!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora by holasam(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Iam a yoruba guy buh honestly im proud of this woman.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Remove ‘Obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.